Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 1st, 2009, 10:50 pm
Why do you award WRZ$ to people that troll the request section and don't even test the app?

I am referring to the two requests I made that were fulfilled for me. I paid someone WRZ$ to make a KG, shouldn’t I(the person that made the request) or the fulfiller get a chance to release this before someone else does?

The second of my requests it was released without even verifying it worked and you paid the “releaser” WRZ$. They didn’t even test it, the eng-de KG was wrong.

Is this how to become a releaser? Trolling the request forum and copy and pasting the manufacturers website doesn’t seem like it should be rewarded to me.
Jun 1st, 2009, 10:50 pm
Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:27 am
When i was a n00b
i once posted a request, paid for that request and later found out that it reverted to trial, since it was a huge warez reward, i PMed the releaser, in which his reply was. "I should've tested, and thats my bad luck." and no refund of warez. This said person is now a MOD. Go fiqure!
Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:27 am
Jun 2nd, 2009, 5:06 am
This is something the staff have discussed at length. While I understand your frustration, there are an equal (maybe greater) number or people who do make legitimate releases and aren't paid what is promised. Since it works both ways it becomes a trust system.

If you're unhappy with something, please escalate it to staff who will do their best to resolve it.
Jun 2nd, 2009, 5:06 am
Jun 3rd, 2009, 2:26 am
There's nothing to escalate.
I wasn't complaining about the requests or WRZ$ that I paid for them. The apps work fine.

I'm a noob, but I thought that the requestor or the person that did the crack/kg should get the oportunity to release the program and the WRZ$ for the release, to encourage more requests.
I didn't think it seemed right that someone could release a program that someone else requested.(or at least give like a week for the requestor or cracker to release it first)
Shouldn't the releaser at least test what they post?
Jun 3rd, 2009, 2:26 am
Jun 3rd, 2009, 2:45 am
Most people who fulfill requests release the program so everyone can get it, then notify the requestor that the release has been made.

Ideally a releaser should test the program, but this can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, the simplest one is while it works on my device, it might not work on yours.
Jun 3rd, 2009, 2:45 am
Jun 3rd, 2009, 3:19 am
I would have released it when it worked, but someone else did, without testing it, within 6Hrs of the request being filled.
The working KG was not posted for another 3 days. The 'release' still has a KG that does not work for one of the programs.
Jun 3rd, 2009, 3:19 am
Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:35 am
I see, so you're saying a third party who wasn't the requestor or the releaser then made the release?

They may have released it not knowing you requested it, and the links may be the same because they were possibly harvested from another site.
Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:35 am
Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:56 am
sdawson wrote:I see, so you're saying a third party who wasn't the requestor or the releaser then made the release?

exactly
sdawson wrote:They may have released it not knowing you requested it, and the links may be the same because they were possibly harvested from another site.

twice? kinda doubt it

might encourage people to request and pay more if they got a chance to release it and get some back, that's all I was trying to say.
Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:56 am
Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:54 am
Ah, now it makes sense.
Jun 3rd, 2009, 7:54 am