Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 14th, 2009, 9:58 pm
How do I add the [Donate WRZ$] tag into my signature? I've searched the forum for the option, hell I run one phpbb forum myself, but I don't know where to find such option. I presume it's some kind of plug in for phpbb I'm just not aware of, but please, can you tell me how to do this?

Also, why isn't there a youtube bbcode included? I have a really nice bbcode for youtube, and I'm willing to share it:

In Administration Control Panel, under the Posting tab, you have a BBCodes section. All you need to do is add new code with the following parameters.

In the BBCode section add:

Code: Select all[youtube]{TEXT}watch?v={TEXT1}[/youtube]

In the HTML replacement add:

Code: Select all<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="{TEXT}v/{TEXT1}&rel=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0xd4d4d4"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="{TEXT}v/{TEXT1}&rel=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0xd4d4d4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In the Help line add:

Code: Select all[youtube]{TEXT}watch?v={TEXT1}[/youtube]

Under Settings just check "Display on posting page" checkbox, and voila!

People would be able to post youtube videos, which is more than useful for any board.
Jul 14th, 2009, 9:58 pm

HTC Touch Pro w/ EnergyROM (WM6.5)
Jul 14th, 2009, 11:07 pm
We don't want youtube videos embedded in posts as a lot of users view this forum over a ppc. We would rather the link was posted and people can choose to view the video or not.

As for embedding the donate WRZ into your signature, why would you want to do this? Any where your signature is seen, people can see donate WRZ. For example in a post, your signature is at the bottom, donate WRZ is on the left under your name. In your profile, it's under interests.

You can't see you own donate WRZ button, because you can't donate to yourself.
Jul 14th, 2009, 11:07 pm
Jul 14th, 2009, 11:26 pm
I don't see the point of adding youtube bb code for a ppc software forums...? :D
Jul 14th, 2009, 11:26 pm

MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 15th, 2009, 1:05 am
sdawson wrote:We don't want youtube videos embedded in posts as a lot of users view this forum over a ppc. We would rather the link was posted and people can choose to view the video or not.

Ok, I get it.

sdawson wrote:In your profile, it's under interests.

You can't see you own donate WRZ button, because you can't donate to yourself.

That's all I wanted to know, thanks a lot.
Jul 15th, 2009, 1:05 am

HTC Touch Pro w/ EnergyROM (WM6.5)