Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 6th, 2006, 12:22 am
If you have suggestions on what areas of this site need more work, please post them here.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
May 6th, 2006, 12:22 am
May 7th, 2006, 3:14 pm
A banner for the site would be nice. Other than that the site is simple to understand and the WRZ$ are great.
The chat could be better though.
May 7th, 2006, 3:14 pm
May 7th, 2006, 4:01 pm
playa4life is currently working on the banner. I might work on the chat sometime too.
May 7th, 2006, 4:01 pm
May 10th, 2006, 7:25 pm
How about different kinds of members have their names be in different colors (like mods, admins, different usergroups)?
May 10th, 2006, 7:25 pm
May 15th, 2006, 1:17 am
assassin wrote:How about different kinds of members have their names be in different colors (like mods, admins, different usergroups)?

Done. Now different members have different colors in their usernames. :D
May 15th, 2006, 1:17 am
May 18th, 2006, 11:50 pm
Any other suggestions? I really would like to make this site better for the members and community.
May 18th, 2006, 11:50 pm
Jul 3rd, 2006, 7:31 am
Hey!:D (free from lost ;) )

So, it would be great an rss feed to the new topics.(i.e.: the new stuff ;) ) In firefox it is very useful.
Jul 3rd, 2006, 7:31 am
Jul 3rd, 2006, 8:49 am
kinsy wrote:Hey!:D (free from lost ;) )

So, it would be great an rss feed to the new topics.(i.e.: the new stuff ;) ) In firefox it is very useful.

HAL 9000 already suggested that to me and I agree that its a great idea. Im on vacation right now but once I get back making an RSS feed should be my first priority.
Jul 3rd, 2006, 8:49 am
Jul 4th, 2006, 7:44 pm
it's great if you could create a template for users to post the warez...cos most of the users don't follow the posting rules...it would be a great convenient to have a template ready...and all the posts will be nicely done...dont have to edit at all~!
Jul 4th, 2006, 7:44 pm
Jul 4th, 2006, 7:51 pm
whysolate wrote:it's great if you could create a template for users to post the warez...cos most of the users don't follow the posting rules...it would be a great convenient to have a template ready...and all the posts will be nicely done...dont have to edit at all~!

I know, Im still trying to do that, though I have not been able to do it yet. If anyone here has experience with phpBB please contact me (if you help me out and it works I will send a 100 WRZ$ reward!).
Jul 4th, 2006, 7:51 pm
Jul 5th, 2006, 2:54 pm
Is there any possibility that the "view posts since last visit" link enable on the home page (articles.php)?
Couse it will be (for me) more comfortable.

thx. regards, kinsy.
Jul 5th, 2006, 2:54 pm

T-Mobile MDA II@260Mhz+2 GB miniSD
Jul 6th, 2006, 8:01 pm
kinsy wrote:Is there any possibility that the "view posts since last visit" link enable on the home page (articles.php)?
Couse it will be (for me) more comfortable.

thx. regards, kinsy.

I could do that but I dont think it will look very good. You can always just bookmark
this:
search.php?search_id=newposts
Jul 6th, 2006, 8:01 pm
Jul 6th, 2006, 9:34 pm
lifehacker wrote:I could do that but I dont think it will look very good. You can always just bookmark
this:
search.php?search_id=newposts

There's the point, boss. I'll do that. :lol:
Jul 6th, 2006, 9:34 pm

T-Mobile MDA II@260Mhz+2 GB miniSD
Jul 7th, 2006, 4:25 am
Lately the 'Software' section is getting clotted with a group of software, that all are related to GPS, navigation, and mapping (this is btw not a complaint! :wink: ).

My sugestion would be to create a new 'top level' category for this kind of GPS specific (e.g. "GPS & Maps - Releases", "GPS & Maps - Requests").

Negative effect: Another category to the already many => danger of loosing focus (but maybe a little revision of the current structure would be OK - as it can be difficult (for me at least) to distinguish some of the differences and needs for seperate categories like 'free talk' ~ 'general talk' and 'hardware' ~ 'devices').
Positive effect: One place for all the GPS'ers to meet - get their updated software - and also very importantly: sharing of maps.

Just a thought... Keep up the excellent work!

:twisted: RaZoR :twisted:
Jul 7th, 2006, 4:25 am
Jul 8th, 2006, 3:37 pm
RaZoR wrote:Lately the 'Software' section is getting clotted with a group of software, that all are related to GPS, navigation, and mapping (this is btw not a complaint! :wink: ).

My sugestion would be to create a new 'top level' category for this kind of GPS specific (e.g. "GPS & Maps - Releases", "GPS & Maps - Requests").

Negative effect: Another category to the already many => danger of loosing focus (but maybe a little revision of the current structure would be OK - as it can be difficult (for me at least) to distinguish some of the differences and needs for seperate categories like 'free talk' ~ 'general talk' and 'hardware' ~ 'devices').
Positive effect: One place for all the GPS'ers to meet - get their updated software - and also very importantly: sharing of maps.

Just a thought... Keep up the excellent work!

:twisted: RaZoR :twisted:

I thought about doing that already and might do that (somebody else also suggested that), but Im afraid I cant do it at the moment because I dont have access to a normal computer just a library one (Im on vacation). Ill be working on this and many other improvements once vacation is over.
Jul 8th, 2006, 3:37 pm