Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 12th, 2017, 7:38 am
Brimstone Lords MC series by Sarah Zolton Arthur (#1, 3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.7 MB
Overview: Sarah Zolton Arthur is a multi-published New Adult and Adult Contemporary Romance author who spends her days embracing the weirdly wonderful parts of life with her two kooky sons while pretending to be a responsible adult.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

Lady Sings the Blues (#1): Elise Manning was called a traitor. A bitch. And a whore. Logan had been her first love, but first loves are no match for the pain of infidelity and drug abuse. With no one else to turn to Elise sought comfort in the arms of his cousin, the town's "golden boy", Beau Hollister. Until Logan took his own life, and Elise found herself blamed for his death. As if she’d been the unfaithful one? Hated by the people of Thornbriar, and abandoned by Beau, Elise had no choice but to leave, to try and rebuild what was left of her miserable life.

Five years later finds Elise back, and it’s not a happy reunion. First stop, a bar and a stiff drink. Elise’s run-in with the hot, tatted, joke cracking bartender sparks a connection she hasn’t felt in years. But this man who seems oddly familiar, has secrets. He’s a biker. As a child, she’d had a run-in with bikers. They’re criminals. So why does he pique her interest? Mark, or Bossman, as his MC brothers call him, is kind. Sexy. They have a chemistry Elise can’t deny, though he’s doesn't fit the plan. Get in. Bury her father. Get out. Despite the danger, Elise finds herself falling for him. But he still hides something. Something bigger than motorcycle clubs. Enter Houdini, a master of trickery. The rival biker has had it out for Bossman for years… until he sets his sights on Elise. She’s the game changer, the one who will lead him to victory over his enemy. Use Elise to bring Bossman low, the plan is perfection, and he will do whatever it takes to win... even if to use her, means to destroy her.

Between the Devil and the Deep (#3): In this third installment of the sexy Brimstone Lords MC series, Livvy Baxter and Gage St. James, also known by his road name Chaos, continue to fight for love as past and present collide in an ultimate showdown, where their ever after might not end too happily. In the wake of a disturbing disappearance, it just might end…

Beautiful, vivacious Livvy finally has the man of her dreams in her bed. Her life should be all hearts and roses. And it would be if not for the memory of her kidnapping haunting her waking hours and outright terrifying her when the lights go out. She has to get out, get to a place where the memories can’t reach her. Even if that means leaving behind the love of her life. He’d understand. He’d have to. As months pass with only texts and phone calls, Gage becomes more despondent at ever getting his woman back home. When Liv calls with the news of a confrontation by a crazed stalker, he leaves his brothers behind just as she asked, to get to her. But the new psychopath doesn’t much care for another man keeping Liv company. If she’s playing games—the old psychopath agrees—she needs to be punished. Now, Gage and his MC brothers must track down a deranged murderer to rescue his woman as they try to protect other Brimstone families… and for the first time, their efforts might not be enough

Scotch: Unraveled (#4): Loving a Lord ain’t easy… what it is, is deadly.
I'm a brother of the Lords and now single dad in way over my head. She’s the only woman I ever loved—the only woman to ever break my heart. But I don’t want revenge, I want forever.

Scotch: I don’t love ’em and leave ’em, I bang ’em and forget ’em. It’s been that way since she broke my heart, only now it’s come back to bite me in the arse. One night of fun too many has left me in a position I never thought possible, a single dad of two wee lassies and the only one willing to help is the one woman I tried and failed to bang out of my system. Now, after our tentative truce shatters, war with the Horde threatens to take all three of ’em away from me. I’ll do anything to save ’em, but if I go down, I’m taking bloody Horde with me.

Frankie: Imagine my heartache when the man I once thought I’d have babies with walks into my daycare with two baby girls and no mother in sight. He’s different than the man I fell in love with, in some good ways and some sort of scary. But those girls snagged me in from the beginning and with the girls comes their father. They’re the family I always wanted and he’s the man I wanted them with. If only we can stay alive long enough to enjoy it.

Hero: Claimed (#5): I sought out the Lords for protection never imagining I’d bring death to their doorstep.
Brinley: When my dad sold me to a hairy, no-necked troglodyte to pay off his drug debt, I stole the trog’s money and pickup to escape, but he’ll hunt me down. There are worse things in life than death and he’ll make me live every one of them. I used a weathered postcard my sister Hannah sent me after she ran away from home to plot out my destination. Thornbriar, Kentucky. After seven years, I don’t even know if she’s still there, living with the Brimstone Lords MC, but it’s the only shot I’ve got.

Hero: I’m a man who doesn’t do attachments but when hurricane Brinley roars into town and needs protecting, I don’t hesitate to claim her because that’s what I do. I’m the hero. By claiming her I knew I’d have to protect her from outside danger, but I never thought the danger would come from one of my own brothers. By falling for her, protecting Brinley means breaking my loyalty to the club.

Download Instructions:
Uploadrar

Mirror:
Dropapk

Brimstone Lords MC #2: Here
Dec 12th, 2017, 7:38 am

Apr 10th, 2018, 11:57 am
Added: Between the Devil and the Deep (#3)
Apr 10th, 2018, 11:57 am
Oct 8th, 2019, 12:05 pm
Added: Scotch: Unraveled (#4)
Oct 8th, 2019, 12:05 pm
Dec 14th, 2019, 1:40 pm
Added: Hero: Claimed (#5)
Dec 14th, 2019, 1:40 pm