Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 9th, 2018, 4:29 am
[quote="juandelacruz"]Fire & Ice Romance Series by Kylie Parker (1-7)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 12.6 MB, 860 KB
Overview: Hey there, I'm Kylie!I'm a Bestselling Romance Author who encapsulates feelings of desire, chemistry, love, & raw emotions into books! My question for you... are you ready for panty-dropping Bad Boys? YES? Well, what are we waiting for, let's get this party started!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Going Deep - Rule #1: Your boss is OFF LIMITS.
I never should have agreed to become Derek Blake’s live-in nanny.
But he’s rich and powerful, and I need the money.
In exchange, I have to live in his palace of a penthouse.
How’s that for a choice?
The only problem?
He’s out of my league.
Way, way out of my league.
Too wealthy. Too sexy. Too…skilled.
And with men like that?
Everyone knows it never works out.
It wouldn’t work out.
Right?

2. Outlaw's Sin - "If I tell you, you've gotta promise me something: promise me you'll stay away..."
I've never been anywhere: I grew up in the mountains, worked at my family's grocery store, and had no prospects coming in my life. I led a slow life with no friends, no future, and no romance to speak of.
But my best friend's wedding changed all that when a mysterious biker rode up to say hello as quickly as he said goodbye. His flowing locks beckoned to my fingers and his muscles bulged from his shirt, but all I wanted to know was everything.
I want to know everything about him...
But knowing everything came with a price... and it's a price I don't think I can pay...

3. Man Candy - Dylan Hawke
Rich, bad boy, relying on daddy's money to play, travel and womanize. Black hair, blue eyes, tall, muscular, smartass. Deep down he is actually a nice guy who is insecure and therefore always does the leaving before he can be left. His dad threatens to cut him off if he doesn't marry a “good girl.” Dylan loves fast cars and secretly dreams of racing stock cars, but his father forbids it because it isn't a worthy job. Dylan rebels at every turn against his father's strict ways. He owns a large mansion that is sparsely furnished because he is rarely there. He is set to inherit his father's massive real estate holdings and has completed a business degree at Harvard, although he skated by and didn't pay attention.
Alexa Jenkins
Is attending law school after getting her bachelors. She is working her way through law school. It is taking her longer than the typical seven years because she must work full time as an assistant to a high powered lawyer to pay her way through school. Alexa is petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty, but hides it in frumpy clothes and little makeup most of the time. She is smart. She has no family in the world, having come up in the foster care system. She likes cooking in her free time. Has never been anywhere due to a lack of funds. She has had few boyfriends because she is focused on her career. Tends to be shy unless provoked and then she can be very opinionated.
Dylan runs into Alexa at a coffee shop. He has already dated several women, none are worthy of marriage. He offers to get Alexa an interview with a high powered law firm if she will go out with him. They go on a couple of dates—he explains his need to get married ASAP. He offers to pay for her education as well as her first year of living expenses if she will marry him and remain married for at least three years. After that, they divorce, he inherits and they can go on their merry way. They fall in love, but neither are willing to admit it....

4. Fatal Attraction - I’m a man who takes what he wants.
And I want her.
I’m the CEO of the nation’s biggest health and wellness company, and to be frank, it shows. Women can’t control themselves when it comes to my products…or my cut body.
My extravagant lifestyle was enough. More than enough.
Until the day I met the most gorgeous model on the planet.
I know what you’re thinking: models are a dime a dozen.
Not this one.
She’s sweet like candy, and when the cameras are off, she’s…innocent. Pure. So pure it sets my soul on fire with wanting her.
I have to make her mine.
From the moment I first see her, she is mine.
There’s only one problem: she works for my worst enemy.
Still, I’m determined to have her.
Only in the cutthroat business world, it’s more than a relationship.
It’s war.

5. Poetic Justice - I saved a beautiful woman from certain death.
That doesn’t make me less of a monster.
The world is a cruel place. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. It’ll make you fall in love, cheat on you with your best friend, and kill the only people that matter before you can get any closure.
I know that from personal experience.
After my life crumbled to pieces, I gave up love for good.
Until the moment she crossed my path in the woods.
One freezing night, one deep cut on her skin, and I was alive again.
Olivia makes my soul sing. She makes me want to play music again.
She makes me want to love her.
But Olivia has too many secrets.
And unless we can move past the lies and into the light…
…her past might destroy our future.

6. 12 Rounds - Jonathan Trial has a perfect life: his dream job as a professional boxer or so he thinks...
The perfect house, the perfect car, and the perfect wife-to-be, but one fatal night on the highway brings all of that crashing down.
This once famous boxer and even more famous womanizer now finds himself working as a personal trainer in an all women's gym for a group of less than enthusiastic female fighters where he meets Laurel, an up-and-coming MMA fighter.
Will Laurel succumb to Jonathan's charm, and how will Jonathan handle being the one cheering from the sidelines?

7. Fake Fiancé - TIM
I was the best at what I did. So, what was that, you might ask. Can you say Burglars-R-Us? I was cool
under pressure, and it was a great way to enjoy a life in which I had become accustomed. Then life dealt
me a body slam. No lie – right into the bottom of stupid, out-of-nowhere ditch. That’s when the cops
finally caught up with me. I knew I would be looking at the world through bars, but I caught a lucky
break – no jail time, just parole. But now, I had to WORK for a living. The only reason my j-o-b was
even tolerable arrived before my shift, and left long after I was gone. You guessed it – the most
beautiful scientist I’ve ever seen. Of course, it was all look, don’t touch because she was married. But
then mayhem, murder, and money all started to swirl around the mountain like a storm, and my little
Doc seems to be at the center of it all. Could such a sweet face hold nothing but lies?
JOSEPHINE
When my “husband” / best friend said that we would be hiring a paroled criminal, I could hardly believe
it. I couldn’t believe that he would jeopardize all of our work by having someone evil around who could
be tempted to destroy what we had toiled so desperately to achieve. But then the new security guard
walked in, and I found it hard to believe the man was a criminal. His face could be that of an actor and
his body was so … healthy. He affected me so much that I had to remove myself from his presence right
away. Still trying to calm myself, everything around me started falling apart: my husband was dead; our
funding was being pulled; a test subject escaped, and that was just the tip of the iceberg. I went to Tim,
just to talk; told him secrets. But now I wonder: does he believe anything that happens on this
mountainside?

Download Instructions:
1-7
https://userscloud.com/pu3j21bjfx7w
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/abuqhp2ulbs2

6-7
https://userscloud.com/awpkgqzpbv1u
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/rchk8c3xdq6i
Jul 9th, 2018, 4:29 am
Aug 16th, 2018, 12:16 pm
added
4. Fatal Attraction