Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 19th, 2019, 1:49 pm
Silver Creek Resort series by Melinda Barron (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 3.2 MB
Overview: Melinda Barron loves to explore Egyptian tombs and temples, discover Mayan ruins, play in castles towers, and explore new cities and countries. She generally does it all from the comfort of her home by opening a book. Melinda loves to lose herself between the pages of a book.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Buried Treasure (#1): Autumn: Yes, my name is Autumn Pumpkin. Obviously, my parents had a sense of humor, but that is where their parenting skills ended. I’ve had to fend for myself for as long as I can remember. I have also had a dream of becoming a journalist. It happened for a while. Now, I’m a treasure hunter for my cousin’s antique store. Sounds like fun, right? It’s not. I thought I hit the jackpot when I purchased a storage space with contents that led me to a possible buried treasure. The only catch is it’s located on a piece of land that also houses a resort which makes me nervous.

Shawn: My partners and I own the Silver Creek Resort. When I was contacted by Autumn Pumpkin, my radar went off. What kind of alias was Autumn Pumpkin? And what buried treasure map was she trying to sell me? What scam was she pulling? Those were my thoughts… until I met her in person. One look at her and I was intrigued – and not about the buried treasure, either.

Her Dream Dom (#2): Party planner Hero Ledger is convinced she’s not a submissive. After her last attempt, with a wannabe Dominant, she never wants to try again. She enjoys having steamy relations with a Dom, but she hasn’t found one she’s able to trust.
And then she meets Randy Westin, one of the owners of the Silver Creek lifestyle resort. Randy is a weekend gift for Hero as a thank you for a job well done on her best friend’s wedding. Hero is ready for some bedroom fun, but Randy is looking for a submissive.
Can the two of them meet in the middle so they both get what they want?

Ethan's Naughty Submissive (#3): Restaurateur Cecily and Silver Creek partner Ethan are taking things to the next level. After a year of dating, Master Ethan wants to collar – and marry – Cecily, and she couldn’t be more thrilled. The idea of leaving Las Vegas, where she’s lived her whole life, is a bit daunting, but she’s happy to be with the man she loves.

When the Silver Creek partners decide to expand, in the form of opening a new, local lifestyle club, Cecily finds she doesn’t have to leave Las Vegas after all. She and Ethan start shopping for real estate in Vegas; a house for them and a commercial warehouse for the new club location.

But strange things start happening. Someone starts vandalizing Cecily’s home, there’s a distressing incident of road rage, and she’s almost pushed into traffic on the strip in an obvious attempt to kill her.
Since Ethan’s first wife was murdered, he realizes someone is trying to make it happen again, before they’re even married this time. Obviously, someone has a grudge against him. They got away with murder once and are trying again. But Ethan won’t have it. He’s determined to protect the woman he loves, and to find out who’s at the bottom of things… and why.

Download Instructions:
Dailyuploads

Mirror:
Dropapk
Jan 19th, 2019, 1:49 pm

Mar 16th, 2019, 4:43 pm
Added: Her Dream Dom (#2)
Mar 16th, 2019, 4:43 pm
May 10th, 2019, 12:55 pm
Added: Ethan's Naughty Submissive (#3)
May 10th, 2019, 12:55 pm