Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Nov 13th, 2017, 4:15 pm
Planet Origins Series by Lucia Ashta (4.5-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 951 kb
Overview:Lucia Ashta, a former attorney and architect, is an Argentinian-American author who lives in Sedona with her beloved and three daughters. She published her first story (about an unusual Cockatoo) at the age of eight, and she's been at it ever since.
Genre: Sci Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImage

4.5 Mowab Rider- I’ll go anywhere to find Princess Ilara. Even to the Wilds—where people disappear and don’t come back.
The rebels are resisting King Oderon’s rule. I don’t blame them, I’d resist too if I could get away with it.
But the rebels don’t know that. They’ll kill me and never ask questions. Especially now that they’re united by a rebel who can tame the mowabs, the fiercest animals of all Origins.
Anyone who can ride mowabs must be as beastly as they are. Good thing Dolpheus has my back. We’ll need every one of his skills and all of mine to escape the Mowab Rider with our lives.

5. Planet Sand - One hostile world is bad enough. Hurtling across space to a second one is far too much.
Tanus, Ilara, and their friends have no choice. They’re stuck on a trajectory they can’t escape, with a man they can’t trust.
Planet Sand is as dangerous as the Wilds of Planet Origins, but that’s not the problem. They know how to take on rebels and mowabs. They have the scars to prove it.
Planet Sand isn’t Origins. It hides ancient secrets they’re not prepared for, ones that will forever alter the future.

6. Holographic Convergence - Ilara is a princess—maybe.
King Oderon has done everything in his power to keep the princess’ identity a secret.
Ilara must rely on Tanus to discover the truth. But there’s a catch.
If Tanus discovers the real princess, Ilara will lose him.
To reveal the truth, they’ll have to risk their lives, using their energy bodies in unproven ways… on an alien planet.
And they’d better hurry. Because if they don’t, they won’t have a home to return to.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/ss7bdbzjm8qp
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/23jjoir8rrt5
Nov 13th, 2017, 4:15 pm
Jul 18th, 2018, 3:10 pm
added
6. Holographic Convergence
Jul 18th, 2018, 3:10 pm