Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 7th, 2019, 4:02 pm
11 Books by Jaye Diamond
Requirements: epub reader, 1.7 mb 410 kb
Overview:Jaye Diamond's stories are what happens when quick and dirty meets short and sweet. Her books are for adult readers, and feature sizzling hot action (with no protection for young heroines and alpha males who excel at baby-making).
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

One Lick - Sadie makes her own treats, and she doesn't share with anyone.
I'm her boss.
I'm the last person who should be chasing after her sweets.
But I see her pink little tongue all over a lollipop, and I can't help myself.
I order her to give me a taste.

One Off - The good news: I met the perfect girl who, with one look, makes me want to chase her.
The bad news: I’m a lawyer, she’s my client, and I’m supposed to get Emily off in the courtroom—not the bedroom.
My feelings for her are getting in the way of me doing my job—so I tell myself I can give into temptation just once, then put my obsession behind me.
But after I take the beautiful virgin in my arms, I’ll never want to let her go.

One Ride - I’m the professor students want to ride.
Every college has one—the older man who can get young girls into bed without even promising them an A.
But I have no desire to bed the co-eds I teach, until Leah walks into my class and changes everything.
She torments me there and during her walks home, testing my willpower whenever I ride past her, on my motorcycle.
I should keep my feelings to myself, but then I discover her thoughts are as dirty as mine.
Now all I want to do is pick her up and give the perfect student her first D.

Dirty Valentine - My five-year-old son, Finn, has a crush on a girl from the college swim team I coach, and I don’t blame him. Skye is more beautiful than a movie star—having all the wonderful curves those young women often lack—and she’s sweeter than candy.
I wanted to ask her to be my Valentine for months, but Finn gets there first when she babysits him. I let them have their cute moment—but after I get home from work, I discover Skye found a dirty V-day card I bought her.
The card was a mistake. An older, single dad like me shouldn’t corrupt a good girl like her—but when Skye jumps into my heated pool while wearing nothing but a wicked grin, she shows me how dirty a good girl can be.

Thick Cop Daddy - Reed’s thick.
He's a cop.
And he's a daddy.
Who could blame me for wanting a guy like him, even if I am half his age?
The heart wants what it wants, and mine wants to belong to this dominant daddy.
I have a plan to sneak into his room that could get me in serious trouble if he turns me down, but I can’t help myself.
When the beefy cop finds me sprawled out on his sheets, will he take me in or cuff me to his bed?

Winter Virgin - I can’t believe I just bought myself a virgin.
I’m much older, a professor, and she’s a student. I never thought I’d be one of the men bidding on a date with young women selling themselves for a good cause, when I accepted an invitation to a charity auction. Then I heard she’d be on that stage, in nothing but a bra and panties, and I couldn’t let another man win her. I had to make her the most self-serving gift I’ve ever bought.
When I tell her I’d give up everything I have to unwrap her, the sweet virgin thinks I’m joking—but when I get her alone, I’ll prove what she does to me is no joke.

Virgin Crush - I have two big secrets.
I have a crush on my best friend, and I’m a 21-year-old virgin.
Abigail Rourke thinks I’m the coolest guy on campus, because she’s an awkward, anti-social freshman, and I’m a popular junior.
But she’s the one who comes from a powerful, rich family, and I’m just a nobody.
I’ll never be good enough for Abigail, and I’m afraid she’ll think I’m a loser when she discovers I’ve never slept with anyone.
And I know she’ll think I’m a creep when she finds out all I want to do is rip her clothes off whenever I touch her.
But a guy can only keep big secrets from his best friend for so long.

Stalked by a Daddy - This dominant daddy can’t help but stalk his virgin prey.
June Parrish embodies everything good in this world, and I’ve been stalking her lately, which makes me feel evil.
But I can’t stop, because I’m a ruthless control freak, who has never been captivated by anything other than crushing my opponents—until now.
I thought something was wrong with me, because other women never held my attention for long, but when I watch June, I finally understand how love and lust can drive a man mad—and I’ll do anything to make the pure girl mine.

Baby Her - I don’t care if she’s too young for me.
I don’t care if she’s never been with a man.
She’s having my baby.
When I spot Jules, in between stunts I’m doing for my latest film, I immediately know what I’m going to do to the young beauty.
She’s dressed in dirty clothes and worn-out shoes that tell me she’s had a rough life, and all I want to do is pamper her, baby her, and put my child inside her ripe body.
I just have to get her to my trailer, and then, I’ll make every inch of her mine.

Bully Her - If he can’t have me, no one can.
I know what everyone’s thinking, when they see me riding with Ash, on the back of his bike.
Didn't your mother teach you to stay away from handsome, dangerous older men who ride motorcycles?
And yes, she did, but when my best friend's wild and reckless brother returns to our town, that he skipped out of with a biker gang, the dominant jerk says he came back for me—the kid he used to bully.
And whether I like it or not, he isn't riding out of this town without the girl he fought, ran, and killed for.

Summer Daddy - I used to do what I wanted, how I wanted, with a Little I called mine.
But things changed and I had to change with them.
I had to learn how to keep the dominant, daddy side of me in check.
Then Rose becomes my summer nanny, testing my resolve in ways it’s never been strained before, and I can’t decide if the pure-hearted Little is a test sent from above or below.
All I know is, she’s the first one I want to fail.

Download Instructions:
first 10
https://uploadrar.com/f9shmbdyvjyh
https://uploadrar.com/9jaex6s3189h

Summer Daddy
https://uploadrar.com/4p4okc2eqsyx
https://www.upload-4ever.com/ghlxd5cm3lfi
Oct 7th, 2019, 4:02 pm
Feb 14th, 2020, 12:58 am
added
Dirty Valentine
Feb 14th, 2020, 12:58 am