Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 28th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Star Marked Warriors Series by Sam Burns, W.M. Fawkes (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1 mB
Overview: Sam lives in the Midwest with husband and cat, which is even less exciting than it sounds. She started writing with authorial intent at ten years old, when she and her best friend wrote a fantasy 'epic' starring themselves and their classmates. She also had an emo poetry phase in high school, all of which has been burned and shall never be spoken of again.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Captured - An alien prince, a threatened throne, and the human mate who can help him save it…
Lucas: Sure, my life isn’t going exactly according to plan—I have a degree that led nowhere, a crappy job as a closing-shift barista, and an ex who has everything I want and got it . . . by dumping my sorry ass—but that doesn’t mean I’m willing to give up on living yet! And holy crap, when I’m plucked off the sidewalk of my rural Colorado town on the very night of my ex’s wedding, I’m pretty damn sure I’m about to lose my life and a whole lot more.
If you’ve never tried flying, I do not recommend the first time be when you’re drunk and alone at two in the morning. But there I was, dumped in a cage on a spacecraft, surrounded by barbarous, giant blue aliens. And the only thing that might keep me safe is there’s one huge, intimidating warrior who can’t keep his eyes off me.
Kaelum: I am the true-born son of the King Xyren the Imperator, but as a Thorzi-human hybrid, my path to the throne of Thorzan is far from clear. My father’s people are enormous and foreboding, their skin is the deep dark of twilight when our planet’s twin stars set. I am not. My enemies think I am small, soft, incapable, and they dog my every step.
If I am to take my rightful place, I must focus on saving my people. But my mother was born on a far-away blue planet called Earth. In my bones, I know the answer to my problems hides out there beyond the stars.

2. Declared - An alien warrior, a kidnapped mate, and a traitor waiting to take everything from them both…
Wesley: I’ve always loved space. Give me Star Trek over Lord of the Rings any day. Since I was a kid, all I’ve wanted is to explore the great beyond, to boldly go and all that jazz. And with my feet firmly stuck on Earth, the way I reach for the stars is through developing video games. The biggest issue there? Well, I can’t keep a job beyond one project.
But all that staring at the night sky finally gets me somewhere when a tractor beam drops down from the sky in the Appalachian mountains and drags me up into an incredible spaceship full of big, scary, delicious-looking alien warriors. I’ve always fantasized about seeing the universe, but the reality—a handsy, grinning warrior—is so much more than I bargained for.
Jax: I have a problem—I am the son of Zul the Proeliator, greatest Thorzi warrior, and I have had no chance to honor my legacy on the battlefield. When our people were dying out, they took human mates and produced a generation of hybrid children. But the hybrid sons of the planet Thorzan are protected, privileged, and wasted. All my life, I have been companion and protector to Prince Kaelum instead of a proper warrior.
And now my people's enemies have come to believe that a younger generation of spoiled hybrids makes Thorzan ripe for invasion. When they attack our home, I must choose between duty and protecting the beautiful man whose bright mind has caught my heart.

3. Submitted - An alien bastard, a man without a home, and a war to end an entire planet…
Beau: I never had a place to belong. The only gay kid in my small town on the shores of the southern Mississippi River, I’ve spent my life hiding who I am. And the night I came out of the closet? Yeah, my dad kicked me out of his house. But there’s not belonging, and then there’s being kidnapped and whisked off the flipping planet and hanging out with huge, intimidating extraterrestrials.
Okay, given that I’ve been caged by a bunch of big blue aliens, I guess “hanging out” is an overstatement, but at least they’re feeding me. We get to an entirely new planet, and these warriors have more in mind for me than I’m prepared to give. Only, there’s one surly alien warrior who’ll put his life on the line to save mine.
Vorian: Son of Crux the Progenitor, self-proclaimed savior of Thorzan, I have spent my life outcast from Thorzi society, watching my princely half-brother Kaelum from the shadows. Hated by my human mother and a hybrid myself, the Thorzi see me as soft and weak. My father expects me to mate with one of our own kind, but I see my own weaknesses, hopes, and angers in the form of one beautiful human, trapped in one of my father’s cages.
To save him from the fate my father has in store, I’ll have to betray everything I’ve ever known, but I may need help from my people. And whether they know it or not, they’ll need Beau and me to survive the war with our greatest enemies.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://uploadrar.com/88avjx7afobh
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/1xjutq0ge2b2

3. Submitted
https://uploadrar.com/eseer76rkmyu
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/vn8lsa87vhyx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 28th, 2021, 3:31 pm