Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 22nd, 2019, 2:43 pm
Smalltown Secrets series by Cat Johnson (#1-7)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: A top 10 New York Times bestseller, Cat Johnson has been the recipient of a starred Publishers Weekly review and is the author of the USA Today bestselling Hot SEALs series. She writes hot heroes (who often wear combat or cowboy boots) and the sassy heroines brave enough to love them.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Kissing Books (#1): Piss off the hot farmer ✔️
Find out I'll be living in a funeral home ✔️
Meet my new pig Petunia ✔️
Day one in town proved one thing... I'm screwed.

Welcome to Mudville, home of KISSING BOOKS, a standalone small town, opposites attract, fish out of water romantic comedy with lots of kissing (and other things), a cocky farmer, a sassy misplaced heroine with too many animals, some crazy locals, a decades' old mystery, and a very happy ending for all of them!

Red Hot (#2): It figures . . .
I went my whole adult life with a crush on Cashel Morgan. Since we both graduated from Mudville High—Go, Hogs! But I never got out of the friend zone with him. Until now. More than a decade after graduation.
And why is Cash interested in something more now when he never was before? That’s the most annoying, frustrating, exasperating, ridiculous part. It’s all because another guy asked me on a date.

No doubt about it, Cash Morgan is going to drive me insane, if I’m not already there. Because in the middle of my personal drama in what was formerly a non-existent love life is the fact something wonky is happening at my store. Things going missing. Things being moved.
My friend Harper thinks it’s a ghost. Our friend Bethany thinks I’m just forgetful. I’m not sure what I think—about any of it. The strange happenings in my shop. My date with the hot deputy investigating the oddities in my store. And especially not Cash.

All I know is that with all the craziness that’s happened around Mudville over the past six months, starting with Harper moving to town and her discovery of all the town’s secrets stashed in Agnes’s attic, we’d all better start to expect the unexpected.

Honey Buns (#3): Never have a romantic dinner with a charming stranger. It won’t work out well. Trust me. I know.
One dinner and now mister handsome hottie’s two new Main Street enterprises are about to drive my bake shop out of business.
Apparently, I was just a pawn in his little game of Mudville Monopoly. Fine. He’d better hold on to his hotels, because I’m about to show Mister Moneybags exactly what it means to mess with a girl who spent some time on the wrong side of the B.&O. Railroad tracks.
That would be easier if he weren’t so devastatingly distracting. And if my only option for survival wasn’t for him to become my new boss.

Zero Forks (#4): BOONE
I know a BS excuse when I hear one. And my new boss has thrown half a dozen at me about why we can't be together. I only have one thing to say to all of that. The number of fu—uh—forks I give about what other people think about us is zero. A big fat goose egg.
See! I've even learned to watch my language around her and the kid. I'm that serious about proving to this woman she needs to give me—give us—a chance. That it doesn't matter if she is a little older than me, or that I work for her, or that the Mudville gossip mill will definitely choose us as the topic du jour.
All that matters is that I can prove to her that life, especially life in a small town, is so much better when you don't give a fu—um, I mean—fork.
Darn it, that swear jar is going to bankrupt me.

SARAH
I’ve sworn off men. It took me thirty-nine years and two huge mistakes in the romance department to come to my senses but I finally did. Work is my life now and that’s exactly the way I like it.
That’s what makes it extra uncomfortable that the adorable three-year old I inherited for six months while my sister is deployed has chosen a hot, ripped twenty-something farmer as our new live-in nanny.
Boone’s too nice, too sunshiny and too good with the boy for me to fire him, but dammit he needs to start wearing more clothes around the house because I’m one hard ab away from breaking my vow of celibacy with a man who’s ridiculously wrong for me in so many ways.

Undercover Santa (#5): ELIZABETH
I recognized him right away. The boy I'd met and fell in love with one summer twenty-three years ago, before he'd disappeared completely from my life. Now he's back . . . and dressed as Santa. And lying about who he is. The question is why? The bigger question is, will he stick around this time?

CHRISTOPHER
The last thing I expected was to inherit my uncle's farm in Mudville. No, actually, the last I'd ever expected was to be dressed as Santa Claus and see Lizzy Murphy again after all these years. She's all grown up and goes by Elizabeth now. And she's making me want to stick around, just when I'd been all set to go.

Mister Naughty (#6): How I went from working the fall harvest to secretly writing online dating and sex advice for the males of Mudville, I can’t figure.
All I know is I blame Harper for it. Apparently dating an author has done something to my brain.
But that’s not the worst of it. Oh no. My bigger problem is that my youngest brother is sprinting to the altar, intent on a Christmas wedding with a woman he’s known for barely a year. Boone beating us to “I do” is not going to sit well with my girlfriend. It should go over about as well as the news that I’m the anonymous writer she loathes.

What will happen when I finally confess that I’m secretly Mister Naughty, the man she’s declared her arch enemy? Hell if I know, but I don’t need any advice column to tell me that if I don't fix this, and fast, my holidays this year are not going to be merry.

Mister Naughty is a standalone romance that features a hot farmer, a frustrated author, all the holiday feels, plus all the Mudville small town crazy you've come to expect, along with a bit of mystery and a Christmas wedding!

Dog Days (#6.5):
Never in a million dog days of summer would I have guessed my breaking Mudville’s pooper scooper law would lead me to the town’s bad boy. But that’s exactly what happened.

He was the guy who went directly from graduation to gunfire and didn’t look back…until now.
Twenty years later, he’s home. A little bit broken, but back for good. And with the help of man’s—or rather woman’s—best friend, I intend to make him mine. Can a former geek win the star of the football team? I’m betting on it. Heck. Crazier things have happened here in Mudville.

Dog Days is a small town, opposites attract, romantic comedy featuring a grumpy wounded bad boy who doesn't want to be saved, and the sun-shiny savior determined to rescue both him and one very special dog.

Bad Decisions (#7): She's a criminal. I'm the deputy sheriff. I should be arresting her. Instead, I'm kissing her.
Small town law enforcement always has been a bit different, but even I can see this situation is going to be a problem.

All I know is I'd better find evidence Kayleigh is innocent of the recent crime wave in town before the Mudville Ladies Amateur Detective Society proves otherwise.

And if I can’t, what am I going to do then? Do I honor my professional oath, or follow my heart.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/dwuihuehzs0w
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/slexmm0k5ksw
Oct 22nd, 2019, 2:43 pm

Jan 29th, 2020, 12:11 pm
Added: Red Hot (#2)
Jan 29th, 2020, 12:11 pm
Apr 29th, 2020, 9:23 am
Added: Honey Buns (#3)
Apr 29th, 2020, 9:23 am
Jul 29th, 2020, 11:19 am
Added: Zero Forks (#4)