All eBook releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Nov 20th, 2020, 7:22 am
mickeymouse1 wrote:
Thanks mate :)

But, is there anything specific for apple devices?

For the specific one, Hakuneko is also available in MacOS. It can download manga and anime from multiple sources.

Unfortunately I didn't find any decent manga app for iOS (there's new app called the Paperback it's still in early-beta I believe, so the download function still not available).
Nov 20th, 2020, 7:22 am
Nov 20th, 2020, 8:21 am
mozaiklife wrote:
mickeymouse1 wrote:
Thanks mate :)

But, is there anything specific for apple devices?

For the specific one, Hakuneko is also available in MacOS. It can download manga and anime from multiple sources.

Unfortunately I didn't find any decent manga app for iOS (there's new app called the Paperback it's still in early-beta I believe, so the download function still not available).

With some of the popular manga sites (such as mangastream and kissmanga) shutting down this year, it has been difficult to find sites with good quality and accurate translation :(

So far, manganelo and mangadex are the available ones but they are not as extensive as kissmanga. Hopefully they'll pick up the pace since the top spot is vacant now :)
Nov 20th, 2020, 8:21 am
May 18th, 2021, 11:35 am
Someone please add new links/resources. Most of the old ones don't work. Thank you
May 18th, 2021, 11:35 am

I login once in a while (sometimes once a month). PM to fix links.
May 20th, 2021, 5:15 am
nerdybook wrote:Someone please add new links/resources. Most of the old ones don't work. Thank you

I just went through two previous pages of links and there was only 2 links of the many!! that let me down

The really old links have probably disappeared into the ether if you look at the year they were shared

Search and look, you may find lol
May 20th, 2021, 5:15 am
Jun 8th, 2021, 3:42 pm
why is there so many dead links there seems to be more dead ones than working ones i think the site needs someone to go through every file and delete all dead links thanks for any help
Jun 8th, 2021, 3:42 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 8th, 2021, 4:21 pm
bookfrog wrote:Neovistas is being run by Taz from Bolt.

The site is inactive. Just tried to register there and instead of being 'approved' I found myself being 'banned for spam'. I've never in my life visited the site before, understand.
Either a polite (NOT) refusal to take on new members, or personal problems of the aforementioned 'Taz', whoever he might be.
In effect, the site is inactive.
Jun 8th, 2021, 4:21 pm
Jun 8th, 2021, 4:40 pm
Neovistas. I have no problem to login to the site. However it is not a great resource for ebooks in my opinion.
You should try novanon.net instead.
Jun 8th, 2021, 4:40 pm
Jun 9th, 2021, 2:47 am
I don't have problem loging in. I have problem being banned instead of being registered.
Novanon is not that great either. A member there since it's beginning. Old Bolt is sorely missed.
Jun 9th, 2021, 2:47 am
Jun 9th, 2021, 5:21 am
I don’t miss any of the sites that passed on. I have Mobilism which is everything I need. Unsurpassed!
Jun 9th, 2021, 5:21 am
Jun 9th, 2021, 9:54 pm
Grizzly123 wrote:why is there so many dead links there seems to be more dead ones than working ones i think the site needs someone to go through every file and delete all dead links thanks for any help

Have a look here viewtopic.php?f=1147&t=3327467

It explains why most links are no longer available
Jun 9th, 2021, 9:54 pm

Jun 9th, 2021, 10:18 pm
Grizzly123 wrote:why is there so many dead links there seems to be more dead ones than working ones i think the site needs someone to go through every file and delete all dead links thanks for any help

If you mean this thread, are you volunteering? If so, please contact a mod and let them know.

If you mean the book releases, all you need to do is hit the PM button and tell the poster that all the links are dead. And they'd better be. Don't PM them just because you don't like a certain file host.

merry60 wrote:Edited to add: Grizzly123, if you mean this thread the answer is no, we do not destroy the site's history.
Jun 9th, 2021, 10:18 pm
Jun 12th, 2021, 7:18 am
Any link for downloading korean light and web novels? Ebookfree and mtlcorner has been used :)
Jun 12th, 2021, 7:18 am