A client decided to 'mend' his laptop charger instead of buying a new one for £11. He now needs to pay the £11 for the new charger, £30 for a new powerboard and is really lucky it's not one of the models where the powerjack is soldered to the motherboard.
(And all this is still better than the man who stuck a fork into his computer power supply to stop the fan rattling)
Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
What is it?
- A daily contest where you post a photo taken by you recently. It can be a photo of anything; your shoes, grass in your garden, your pet, breakfast, a nice view, your sister, an event you are part of etc.
- The contest will be updated after approximately 24 hours.
How do you play?
- Post here your photo (you can add a title or additional description but it's not necessary)
- Every player is allowed only one post each round (any more and they'll all be disallowed)
- No duplicates allowed obviously
- The picture has to be yours and taken recently (recently means in the last few days, 2 weeks maximum).
- Previously used images may not be posted again
- No big images, please! 800 x 800 pixels is the maximum size permitted. Video and any other form of animated entries are not allowed.
- You may edit or delete your post as long as the round is still open
- 50 WRZ$ each valid post
- 100 WRZ$ bonus reward for up to three posts I find most deserving (most funny, interesting, beautiful)
* Clarification to the rules added
The picture has to be yours and taken recently (recently means in the last few days, 2 weeks maximum)
Continuing this much adored contest of kat's
Venus and Damian Mourning Dove are still waiting for more Spring-like temperatures.
May all beings have happiness and be free of suffering and may they abide in peace and equanimity