What is it?
- A contest where letter squares are placed on the grid to make four eight-letter words.
How do you play?
- Post the number of the letter square and the corresponding alphabet on the grid where the square fits best.
johngriffen wrote:1 in box a.
- Note: There will always be two possible solutions to any given grid. So, using a posted answer as a guide is to be done at your own peril
- The four words formed can only be read either left to right, or up to down.
- Words formed must appear in the Collins English Dictionary
- Only 1 post per person per round. Any more and all of your posts will be disallowed.
- No duplicates.
- Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed.
- The first 12 correct answers will be rewarded.
- If you are a winner of a round you may not participate in the next round.
- 30 WRZ$ for each correct guess.
Follow me on twitter, @anna1561_mobi