Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
What is it?
Frosty went for a walk in a Winter Wonderland and missplaced an assortment of 9 winter items to keep his friends warm.
How do you play?
- You can jump in anytime you want.
- Your starting position must be somewhere on the Blue border.
- You can move 1 or 2 squares at a time, (after your starting post) this can be horizontally, vertically or diagonally, it does not have to be a straight line, you can move in a zigzag pattern as well. You cannot move through or jump over the Mountains.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:Move to G3 please
- NO EDITING, edited posts will be ignored...as they can cause confusion when others are trying to determine their own moves.
- Only one snowman may occupy a square at one time, (with the exception of a catapult launch, and to claim winter items, in which case more than 1 snowman can be on the same square). Make sure you look at previous posts to make sure someone is not in a square you are going to.
- Catapults are located in 20 places (locations of catapults and the locations they launch a snowman to are predetermined, once a catapult is used it will be moved to a new location.
- Once you claim a winter item you will be catapulted to a new location. These locations are predetermined by the random generator. (This is so a log jam does not happen at the centre of the board and no one can move.) You may not land on an item you have already collected.
- If you have not moved your snowman for 3 rounds, they will be removed from the board and you will need to start over. (if you can not make a move, please post "no move available")
- Opening round will open for 48 hours, subsequent rounds will last for 24 hours or if no new posts are made within 6 hours of the last post an update may be done at that time.
- The Contest will end when 10 Snowman have gathered all 9 items.
1st - 300 WRZ$
2nd - 275 WRZ$
3rd - 250 WRZ$
4th - 225 WRZ$
5th - 200 WRZ$
6th - 175 WRZ$
7th - 150 WRZ$
8th - 125 WRZ$
9th - 100 WRZ$
10th -75 WRZ$
*The least amount anyone can win is 50 WRZ$
to see a larger grid… hhttps://i.imgur.com/bdz51Ff.png
to see your snowman larger… https://i.imgur.com/0KLJnkj.png (if your wondering why your colors look familiar for most of you..they are your board colors from Connect 4 )