Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 4th, 2017, 10:34 pm
pratik_193 wrote:To be frank, the version is taking a lot of time.. shouldn't take this much for an app imho

Yes it shouldn't, but you've got to remember that this is a free service that is being provided. Any money that has been paid is a donation to the likes of Disk4mat for their efforts.

My post was purely in jest and I understand/accept that Disk4mat and co have their own lives to live with families and jobs.
Jun 4th, 2017, 10:34 pm
Jun 5th, 2017, 10:55 am
*DP* wrote:
pratik_193 wrote:To be frank, the version is taking a lot of time.. shouldn't take this much for an app imho

Yes it shouldn't, but you've got to remember that this is a free service that is being provided. Any money that has been paid is a donation to the likes of Disk4mat for their efforts.

My post was purely in jest and I understand/accept that Disk4mat and co have their own lives to live with families and jobs.

i kinda disagree here. money is paid for a service and is not a donation to anyone.
Jun 5th, 2017, 10:55 am
Jun 5th, 2017, 11:24 am
pratik_193 wrote:
*DP* wrote:

i kinda disagree here. money is paid for a service and is not a donation to anyone.

Alright then, the service you paid for works as is, so what is the issue?
Jun 5th, 2017, 11:24 am
Jun 7th, 2017, 3:01 am
Hello All,
I was hoping to update from v1.1 to v1.91.
The link in post #2607 doesn’t seem to be working.

T.I.A.
Jun 7th, 2017, 3:01 am
Jun 7th, 2017, 3:32 am
PamelaGirl wrote:Hello All,
I was hoping to update from v1.1 to v1.91.
The link in post #2607 doesn’t seem to be working.

T.I.A.

Hi Pamela, you can download v1.91 from the 1st post in the OP where it says "Download Mobilism Market Here".
Jun 7th, 2017, 3:32 am
Jun 14th, 2017, 12:29 pm
This app looks interesting. Did anyone find any bug in this?
Jun 14th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Jun 14th, 2017, 12:50 pm
Alexa1994 wrote:This app looks interesting. Did anyone find any bug in this?

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about and I'm also not sure you know what you are talking about. As it is v1.91 of the Mobilism Market app is still the latest version of the app with which you can dl from Mobilism. Your other alternative is to dl via mobilism on PC and then transfer the downloaded apk file or whatever. The app however makes all this easier and quicker as you can do things directly via your phone.

I'm not sure what bugs you are asking about but yes ... there are bugs, as with anything and everything. Nothing is bug-free, but the app (as it is now) works just fine for me. The devs are working on a newer version where they could possibly resolve some of the known bugs. But there'll be bugs always so just go ahead with the current available version and that's it.
Jun 14th, 2017, 12:50 pm
Jun 15th, 2017, 1:09 am
hi

whenever i am opening mobilism market on my galaxy s8 plus it says connection problem.Try again.

Please advice
Jun 15th, 2017, 1:09 am
Jun 17th, 2017, 5:57 am
@Disk4mat - Getting error while accessing mobilism, can you please check
Cloudflare error ID
Cloudflare Ray ID: 37036c31865e2f23
Jun 17th, 2017, 5:57 am
Jun 29th, 2017, 6:48 am
Disk4mat wrote:v1.9 will connect you to our old Premium server, where most filehosts will not work. I suggest you wait till the written from scratch v2.0 comes out, we're no longer focusing on v1.x.

It's been more than a year (April 2016) since we first learned about version 2.0. In June'16 the GUI was already done, and premium integration was in progress. Now it's end-June '17, and still there's nothing. I hope development wasn't cancelled. Not complaining, just wondering aloud.
Jun 29th, 2017, 6:48 am
Jun 29th, 2017, 1:42 pm
truthfulmushroom wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:v1.9 will connect you to our old Premium server, where most filehosts will not work. I suggest you wait till the written from scratch v2.0 comes out, we're no longer focusing on v1.x.

It's been more than a year (April 2016) since we first learned about version 2.0. In June'16 the GUI was already done, and premium integration was in progress. Now it's end-June '17, and still there's nothing. I hope development wasn't cancelled. Not complaining, just wondering aloud.

+1 on that!!
Jun 29th, 2017, 1:42 pm
Jun 29th, 2017, 4:12 pm
Releases, discussions, Premium, posting, search, version tracker - all of it is done as of about a week ago. We're having a hell of a time integrating private messages though, messages to multiple users, PM folders and PM rules are especially giving us trouble.
Jun 29th, 2017, 4:12 pm
Jun 29th, 2017, 4:28 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Releases, discussions, Premium, posting, search, version tracker - all of it is done as of about a week ago. We're having a hell of a time integrating private messages though, messages to multiple users, PM folders and PM rules are especially giving us trouble.

Atleast share the apk with users who have opted in beta testing... Last time's reason to not share was that the new app was connecting to live database & would crash the dB.. Is the status still the same? Can beta testers not have a spin on the new app
Jun 29th, 2017, 4:28 pm
Jun 29th, 2017, 4:45 pm
pratik_193 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:Releases, discussions, Premium, posting, search, version tracker - all of it is done as of about a week ago. We're having a hell of a time integrating private messages though, messages to multiple users, PM folders and PM rules are especially giving us trouble.

Atleast share the apk with users who have opted in beta testing... Last time's reason to not share was that the new app was connecting to live database & would crash the dB.. Is the status still the same? Can beta testers not have a spin on the new app

The reason is still the same. PMs are crashing the db and until this is the fixed there can't be a beta since it would jeopardize the forum.
Jun 29th, 2017, 4:45 pm
Jul 6th, 2017, 5:35 am

:thumbup:
Jul 6th, 2017, 5:35 am