Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Nov 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Anyone else having issues downloading from the app
Nov 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Nov 16th, 2017, 5:35 pm
@youngtjjones - Please comment if the app works for you and what Android version are you on. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

@livinitwarrior - Have you tried the TTP Plugin? You can use it meanwhile the premium downloading gets fixed. Tapatalk plugin, which is optimized for both Mobilism Markets provides support for more than 20 files hosts anyways. Link: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?t=2318390
Nov 16th, 2017, 5:35 pm
Nov 16th, 2017, 6:45 pm
The premium download still doesn't work and complains that the file is no longer on the host. However, the top plug in continues to work fine on normal downloads
Nov 16th, 2017, 6:45 pm
Nov 17th, 2017, 2:56 pm
hondas2kcy wrote:
ranjb wrote:Hi
Just installed this on my Android and have to say I love the new look. I am VIP member from a long time but am finding that my account when logging onto version 2 is showing as simple account.

If I try to enter my mobilism login it doesnt seem to accept the password. Normal downloads are fine.

Do my Mobilism premium login from the previous release not work on the new app?

Please confirm.

As always thanks, this is an absolutely fantastic resource!

Hi! First login using your standard mobilism account. Then open any thread within the app and tap on premium downloads. Login with your premium account.

Hi I have done this but I get the message "The username or password is incorrect.
Make sure you're using your Premium password. If you only had a trial account, try 'mobilism0000'.
What is Premium? "

I have had a platinum VIP membership for some time but it looks like my password has expired, but when I try to reset it, It says i should receive an email but don't receive one. Is it worth me contacting one of the admins to assist me on this issue? I am 100% using the password that I set up for platinum login.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Nov 17th, 2017, 2:56 pm
Nov 17th, 2017, 4:53 pm
@ranjb - There is actually issue with premium downloads. For now you are free to use TTP Plugin - please check previous posts or my signature.
Please do also reply to the respective thread so that users know that the app works for you flawlessly. Thanks!
Nov 17th, 2017, 4:53 pm
Nov 17th, 2017, 7:29 pm
livinitwarrior wrote:Anyone else having issues downloading from the app

everyone
Nov 17th, 2017, 7:29 pm
Nov 17th, 2017, 8:34 pm
@cucurucu - As I've guys already suggested - Feel free to use the TTP Plugin menwhile Mobilism issue regarding downloads get fixed. I will rename the app so that it's more intuitive, people use it rather with Mobilism Markets rather than Tapatalk.
Nov 17th, 2017, 8:34 pm
Nov 18th, 2017, 7:54 am
blueeye wrote:@cucurucu - As I've guys already suggested - Feel free to use the TTP Plugin menwhile Mobilism issue regarding downloads get fixed. I will rename the app so that it's more intuitive, people use it rather with Mobilism Markets rather than Tapatalk.

the thing is when clicking on the download link in mobilism ( premium ) it doesn't use TTP and I can't find the setting to change that...any help?
Nov 18th, 2017, 7:54 am
Nov 18th, 2017, 9:49 am
blueeye wrote:A lot of my friends are already using the brand new Mobilism App along with the TTP plugin.
These two apps are must-have ones for Android enthusiasts & flashaholics according to them.

Cheers!
blueeye

Thanks, but uninstalled immediately after seeing Mobi ads notice, demands to load into memory on boot, and the AirPush EULA.

AirPush data collection is a particular concern, especially on a site like this.
Nov 18th, 2017, 9:49 am
Nov 18th, 2017, 1:20 pm
@cucurucu - Have you seen the YouTube tutorial? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjDTMD-AXqc
@SatoriTindalos - I have spent many hours on the app. There is Mobi, not Airpush implemented, that means no pop-ups, banners, interstitial ADs whatsoever.
Nov 18th, 2017, 1:20 pm
Nov 19th, 2017, 12:28 am
I miss the My Application part of the old app. It made it so much easier to check for my installed apps updates. Any chance it gets added back in? I know you can follow certain apps in the new version but it's tedious to have to search for each one.
Nov 19th, 2017, 12:28 am
Nov 19th, 2017, 1:04 am
klh1975 wrote:I miss the My Application part of the old app. It made it so much easier to check for my installed apps updates. Any chance it gets added back in? I know you can follow certain apps in the new version but it's tedious to have to search for each one.

Yes, it's going to be added back shortly.
Nov 19th, 2017, 1:04 am
Nov 19th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
klh1975 wrote:I miss the My Application part of the old app. It made it so much easier to check for my installed apps updates. Any chance it gets added back in? I know you can follow certain apps in the new version but it's tedious to have to search for each one.

Yes, it's going to be added back shortly.

Ok that's awesome.
Nov 19th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Nov 19th, 2017, 11:21 pm
It would be really nice if we could have a setting option to open the links straight from the default browser.
If you could also add a black theme to the app it would be great for us night owls :)
Cheers! :)
Nov 19th, 2017, 11:21 pm
Nov 20th, 2017, 10:15 am
@cap1986 - Which links do you mean and why you need to open them in the default browser?
Nov 20th, 2017, 10:15 am