Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 9th, 2018, 3:46 am
ms772 wrote:came back to try my luck again )))
reached Mars & Venus... and stuck...

Take a walk! It's good for you! --n0tty

Does it matter where I walk?

https://youtu.be/qEYyQIIGQcc -sher :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 9th, 2018, 3:46 am

Jan 13th, 2018, 8:26 pm
I'm feeling especially dumb right now. I still can't figure out question 12, Sherlockx you did your job too well lol.

You are really going to hate yourself on this one.... a child could solve it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Jan 13th, 2018, 8:26 pm
Jan 13th, 2018, 11:37 pm
Wallace91 wrote:
When the stormy winds they did blow rough rough
And the raging seas did roar
While we poor sailors are up & to the top
And the land lubbers lying down below
The answer you will find -Not
The shark created this dastardly plot
land & sea the same in time and space
fish for inspiration in the right plaice
-sher

So it's not a wrecked ship, ok I can work with that. Which Plaice? European, American or Alsakan? Lol As for Land & Sea the same in Time and Space, I'm lost.

After laughing myself silly I decided I could not be quite so cruel. The line about plaice was to make it rhyme,a red herring (which sadly does not rhyme), sorry if it caused you to flounder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Jan 13th, 2018, 11:37 pm
Jan 14th, 2018, 5:36 am
I'm still stuck on question 14...I get the feeling I'm going to be on this one a while.

https://youtu.be/zKQfxi8V5FA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Jan 14th, 2018, 5:36 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Jan 14th, 2018, 10:22 pm
sherlockx wrote: After laughing myself silly I decided I could not be quite so cruel. The line about plaice was to make it rhyme,a red herring (which sadly does not rhyme), sorry if it caused you to flounder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher

You are an evil mastermind and I still can't make heads nor tales of this question lol, I can't even solve the hint! lol. No matter how I look at it those lat long coordinates only point to one place...

land & sea the same in time and space....hmm :? :? :? :? :? :?

You need to go & find a 7 or 8 year old child and ask them to solve it for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher

What seven or eight year old understands latitude and longitude?! :shock: :? :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 14th, 2018, 10:22 pm
Jan 15th, 2018, 12:07 am
I don't suppose I could beg another hint?
Please, Please,Please?
:D :D :D

I have run out of hints -sher
Jan 15th, 2018, 12:07 am
Jan 15th, 2018, 6:47 pm
land & sea the same in time and space.?

why does that sound so familiar

and yes I'm not progressing much either
Jan 15th, 2018, 6:47 pm
Jan 16th, 2018, 7:36 am
thebomb wrote:land & sea the same in time and space.?

why does that sound so familiar

and yes I'm not progressing much either

@thebomb Don't suppose you remember where you heard that before? Which question has you bogged down?

@Belle is there anything you could tell me? Even the first letter of the answer would help, that should be vague enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sanity is in your hands Belle, Sherlockx.

https://youtu.be/hnzHtm1jhL4-sher
Jan 16th, 2018, 7:36 am
Jan 16th, 2018, 7:43 pm
the mayan symbols...should be easy enough no? :lol: it's probably very obvious

if I DID remember I would HAVE TOLD YOU :lol: it just seems familiar is all...I could be wrong
Jan 16th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Jan 16th, 2018, 7:59 pm
thebomb wrote:the mayan symbols...should be easy enough no? :lol: it's probably very obvious

if I DID remember I would HAVE TOLD YOU :lol: it just seems familiar is all...I could be wrong

The Mayan one is simpler than it is made out to be.

I just don't understand how Land & Sea can occupy the same place at the same time.
One answer to your question (although it will not help you) https://youtu.be/uPxdO9Uoo40 as to familiarity Willian Blake plagiarised a lot of his ideas from me :lol: :lol: (Auguries of Innocence)
And very funny Sher :lol:
Jan 16th, 2018, 7:59 pm
Jan 17th, 2018, 3:10 am
Do the answers to these puzzles still tie back to Atlantis? Cause the last few haven't had much related.

There are more things in Atlantis, Wallace91,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.-sher :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hamlet, nice.
Jan 17th, 2018, 3:10 am
Jan 17th, 2018, 9:10 pm
[I did figure the mayan was simple but I just needed a little help with sources]

same time same place? I just finished DARK the Netflix show, so that's why it's so familiar :lol: :lol:
Jan 17th, 2018, 9:10 pm
Jan 21st, 2018, 11:13 pm
So I have been stuck on question 12 for nearly a month now :( Any chance for a new hint? Please?

It's not like we don't want to give you hints. We just don't know what else to say without completely giving it away. --n0tty
Jan 21st, 2018, 11:13 pm
Jan 24th, 2018, 2:57 am
The hint is that obvious? God I feel dumb :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jan 24th, 2018, 2:57 am
Jan 24th, 2018, 7:52 pm
we should start a club! :lol:
Jan 24th, 2018, 7:52 pm