Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Feb 7th, 2018, 10:04 pm
I tried to play, but couldn't make it past q3: - I just don't understand the logic behind the clues/hints/gifs
The search and find was easy enough, and the morse code was easy enough, but ??

I gave up or I was going to be manic about figuring it out. I think I'll stick with crosswords and other brain teasers

- .... .. ... / --. .- -- . / .. ... / -.. .. ..-. ..-. .. -.-. ..- .-.. - .-.-.

I suppose it is a little difficult ,but if you do crossword puzzles you should have easily got the q3 anagram :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to Mobilism, Contests and the warped sense of humour of Monkey-Shark productions -sher
Feb 7th, 2018, 10:04 pm

I keep all uploads and request fulfilments. If a link goes down, feel free to pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

NO wrz$ donations needed for reups!
Feb 8th, 2018, 6:34 pm
NGenius87 wrote:I suppose it is a little difficult ,but if you do crossword puzzles you should have easily got the q3 anagram :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to Mobilism, Contests and the warped sense of humour of Monkey-Shark productions -sher

It was an anagram and I feel like such an idiot right now. Thank you MonkeyShark - I needed that gutpunch to my brain's ego.

You made me smile -sher

Feb 8th, 2018, 6:34 pm

I keep all uploads and request fulfilments. If a link goes down, feel free to pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

NO wrz$ donations needed for reups!
Feb 10th, 2018, 4:58 pm
Same here, can't figure it out! ARRGGTTHH!
Feb 10th, 2018, 4:58 pm

If I was able to help you, please drop me a thanks! :D
Feb 10th, 2018, 5:38 pm
a ship for my kingdom, my kingdom for a ship [not a hint, clearly :lol: ]

I'm beginning to think it's not really a ship anyway, most often nothing is as it seems

Here are your sheep then , where is the kingdom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Feb 10th, 2018, 5:38 pm
Feb 10th, 2018, 8:26 pm
why it's mobilism of course :P
Feb 10th, 2018, 8:26 pm
Feb 14th, 2018, 2:45 am
I still can't get it. I can't even figure out what Benjamin Britten and Ben Afleck have in common.

Monkey-Shark university is proud to award you with the honorary degree of "Master of Missing the bleedin obvious" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Feb 14th, 2018, 2:45 am
Feb 14th, 2018, 10:22 pm
Wallace91 wrote:I still can't get it. I can't even figure out what Benjamin Britten and Ben Afleck have in common.

Monkey-Shark university is proud to award you with the honorary degree of "Master of Missing the bleedin obvious" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher

Besides their first names? Ones a Composer/Musician the other an Actor/Producer. Ones dead the other's alive. British, American. Gay, Straight...

Still Lost :( :crazy:
Feb 14th, 2018, 10:22 pm
Feb 15th, 2018, 5:14 pm
I've been thinking about the distance question almost nonstop for the past two weeks and have come up with nothing.

Do you have ANYTHING someone culturally ignorant can work with?

You could try listening to Glenn Miller and His Orchestra whilst contemplating the hints -sher
Feb 15th, 2018, 5:14 pm
Feb 15th, 2018, 7:07 pm
needle in a haystack :lol: :?

how obvious is it?
what's the link between Britten and Affleck..hmm
Feb 15th, 2018, 7:07 pm
Feb 16th, 2018, 2:43 pm
I really thought it was the curlew :(
Feb 16th, 2018, 2:43 pm
Feb 18th, 2018, 8:52 pm
am I even close?

Nope :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't you find some six year old children to solve it for you? -sher
Feb 18th, 2018, 8:52 pm
Feb 21st, 2018, 5:11 pm
the only one I know keeps disappearing. :lol:

The ability to solve this question is taught to 3 & 4 year olds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Feb 21st, 2018, 5:11 pm
Feb 22nd, 2018, 11:48 pm
Shelockx you are an evil person! This contest used to be so fun but now its mostly just frustrating.

Land & Sea the same in Time and Space
Benjamin Britten
+
Ben Affleck

I am driving myself mad over this question. Take pity on a poor confused girl?

What is taught to three and four year olds? Counting, Colors, Shapes, Sharing,...

I have edited part of your text to give you the obvious thing you are missing -sher
Feb 22nd, 2018, 11:48 pm
Feb 23rd, 2018, 12:27 am
You are definitely one of the fae folk, as you take unusual delight in tormenting us poor mortals

Idle curiosity ,but had you ever thought of using Google or Wikipedia to solve

Ben
+
Ben
-sher
Feb 23rd, 2018, 12:27 am