Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 14th, 2018, 1:29 pm
the water riddle is slowly drowning me :silent: :crazy:

i think i need another walk :think:

--n0tty
Jun 14th, 2018, 1:29 pm

It begins with absence and desire,
It begins with blood and fear,
It begins with a discovery of witches.
Jun 17th, 2018, 8:22 am
Klaas512 wrote:
n0tall0wed wrote:
A friendly reminder that you do NOT need to answer all the questions again to reach the one you're currently on. You can just copy or bookmark the last question you've reached.

Ahh, that's probably meant for me, the guy with bad memory and even worse typing ;-) thanks :thumbup:

Yes, but if it makes you feel better, you're not the only person who didn't know about this. :D --n0tty

I can personally attest to the veracity of this statement. ('_')
Jun 17th, 2018, 8:22 am
Jun 26th, 2018, 5:23 am
I feel like I'm the only person that can't figure out the right key to unlock the answer to the zero/null. womp womp

Open Sesame? --n0tty
Jun 26th, 2018, 5:23 am
Jun 26th, 2018, 2:57 pm
please PLEASE help me out on the infuriatingly sweet and cuddly water.

By now i don't care what the answer is, i just want to get on this ship everyone's talking about.

One of the solutions people have tried is just listing every nation known to man, one by one. Eventually they get it. --n0tty
Jun 26th, 2018, 2:57 pm
Jun 27th, 2018, 8:20 am
TeacherT82 wrote:I feel like I'm the only person that can't figure out the right key to unlock the answer to the zero/null. womp womp

Reading through the clues given in this thread helped me through the zero question. :)

Indeed. There's nothing left to say on that one without giving it away. --n0tty
Jun 27th, 2018, 8:20 am
Jun 27th, 2018, 7:22 pm
*swears like a sailor while drowning in a ship* I know I know I haven't tried enough. lost all desire to really, so I will lose this game, proudly :P :lol:
Jun 27th, 2018, 7:22 pm
Jul 1st, 2018, 5:28 pm
I have a question: in the gif set, the city is a represantation of Venice or everyone got it wrong? because while searching on google I discovered it was the city of Harwich and now I'm confused :wtf: :problem: :think:

Edit: problem solved, but know i’m going in parallelograms and i’m losing my ship :crazy:
Jul 1st, 2018, 5:28 pm

Jul 1st, 2018, 11:37 pm
n0tall0wed wrote:Evil update
  • Bats: Ball core vase scar song boo plus

Am i crazy or this phrase seems REALLY similar to the solution of the first gif set (question #5) ?!
Am i going crazy? is it a hint?

It's a hint. But it's a hint for that very question, not the one you're on. --n0tty
Jul 1st, 2018, 11:37 pm

Jul 3rd, 2018, 8:00 am
i thought i hated gif, but now i can say with certainty that anagrams are the worst...
I barely survived the first :cry: :cry: :cry:
Jul 3rd, 2018, 8:00 am

Jul 3rd, 2018, 8:40 am
To be able to provide better hints, please use the poll to track your progress in the game. You should be able to change your vote as you progress further.

Thank you.
Jul 3rd, 2018, 8:40 am
Jul 10th, 2018, 2:01 am
Help!! Stuck on Static for 2 days now!
Jul 10th, 2018, 2:01 am
Jul 10th, 2018, 2:07 am
whitecrow2 wrote:Help!! Stuck on Static for 2 days now!

there is a great hint on page 2 for this one
Jul 10th, 2018, 2:07 am
Jul 11th, 2018, 12:49 am
I hit the wall on #6, for now, I have a feeling that when I do finally solve it I will see I was overthinking it.
Jul 11th, 2018, 12:49 am
Aug 3rd, 2018, 10:56 am
Stuck on 5 can't think of anything.
Aug 3rd, 2018, 10:56 am

“The tongue may hide the truth but the eyes—never!”
― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita
Thanks Mods for Being Awesome
Aug 3rd, 2018, 1:03 pm
Hint extravaganza
  • Static: You just need to click on a hidden location to get to the next puzzle. I don't want to sound mean, but if you can't solve this one without hints, you might as well give up. It only gets harder. Much harder.
  • 1 The morse code is not hard. Just decode the morse code. There are hundreds of sites on the Internet that do this for you.
  • 2 Haunted Seer is an anagram. The solution has 3 words. It's the location of Atlantis and also a famous Disney song.
  • 3 Who was Atlantis named after?
  • 4 Image search might help. So will reading the previous hints.
  • 5 The flashing GIF #1 has been hinted to death. There's literally nothing left to say about it. Just read all the hints posted on previous pages.
  • 6 This one is very reminiscent of some other puzzles we've done. Opening files in programs that weren't meant to open them, and all that.
  • 7 Venus and Mars. Obviously we don't mean the planets. Because planets move around, and the distance changes. Also, we want the walking distance.
  • 8 If you list people alphabetically, you'll eventually get it. Aloha.
  • 9 No hints for this one
  • 10 No hints for this one
  • 11 No hints for this one
  • 12 No hints for this one
  • 13 Two words: online calculator
  • 14 Legends and myths are fun

Good luck and don't forget to flush.
Aug 3rd, 2018, 1:03 pm