Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 10th, 2018, 12:02 pm

My God, it's full of stars!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Sep 10th, 2018, 12:02 pm
Sep 11th, 2018, 9:32 am
AArgh, i'm probably overthinking Q10, the mayan thingie. Is there a chance for a kick or nudge in the right direction? Even Sausage stone backpack smilie mercedes whale bird smilie accolade pince-nez seems to be wrong...
Sep 11th, 2018, 9:32 am
Sep 11th, 2018, 12:17 pm
haoshaoXiao wrote:
jonas007 wrote:So... the water riddle. Double translation as in those previous games? A stateless people?

Just read through the last few pages and the answer will be thrown at your face XD /shame

Damn, so obvious. Lazy, even.

Yeah, it's really a shame. After a year of so many people stuck on a question, there's only so much hinting you can do. Maybe if questions were solved faster, there wouldn't be any need to hit people over the head with the answers. --n0tty
Sep 11th, 2018, 12:17 pm

I do not reupload books I posted in Requests section. Please request again.
Sep 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Just a reminder to update the poll answer, if you've moved on to a different question
Sep 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Sep 11th, 2018, 5:18 pm
who knew solving it would be such a saga :lol:

Sep 11th, 2018, 5:18 pm
Sep 11th, 2018, 7:04 pm
n0tall0wed wrote:Just a reminder to update the poll answer, if you've moved on to a different question

I haven't updated the poll in a while. If I reload the page or go to the next page, the poll remains already answered. I have no idea how to reset the poll so that I can answer it again.

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out. I just had to actually look at it. :)
Sep 11th, 2018, 7:04 pm
Sep 12th, 2018, 6:45 pm
has anyone won yet? No

there are 8 people on the last question, did that happen before? No

This may give you some inspiration (actually not at all but it's great music) -sher
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just popped in to say I agree wholeheartedly. I'm a huge fan of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of the War of the Worlds.

Although... those who are still stuck on the ship question might want to listen to Thunderchild from the same album. The first line of the song might be helpful. :lol: :lol: --n0tty
Sep 12th, 2018, 6:45 pm
Sep 12th, 2018, 8:50 pm
you give great music :D

so I had a new idea and a new way to approach the Q but time will tell if I'm anywhere close [prolly not but I feel like it's a really good idea]

I feel like Pandora and her box, I MUST KNOW THE ANSWER before I die :lol: I'm not even thinking of the prize anymore :lol:

This may give you inspiration :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: -sher

ah hypnosis :lol:
I think I'll just bide my time wait til someone solves it and then read the answer in bold lettering when the pdf of the answers get published, I'll sleep without thinking of it then :lol:
Sep 12th, 2018, 8:50 pm
Sep 13th, 2018, 4:02 pm
Can I have some inspirational music too?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here you are then :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D -sher

Sep 13th, 2018, 4:02 pm

It begins with absence and desire,
It begins with blood and fear,
It begins with a discovery of witches.
Sep 16th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Weekend update — Is this a hint or not edition

Allow me to contribute -sher

Sep 16th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Sep 22nd, 2018, 6:06 pm
is anyone still trying? I gave up

Sep 22nd, 2018, 6:06 pm
Sep 23rd, 2018, 7:09 pm
thebomb wrote:is anyone still trying? I gave up

I'm still around, pondering about a flute..
Sep 23rd, 2018, 7:09 pm
Sep 23rd, 2018, 10:03 pm
I've been very happy since I gave up :lol:

Do I have to remind you that you already tried giving this one up and it didn't stick the first time? :lol: --n0tty

edit: oh yeahhh :lol: :lol: :lol: but no this one will stick through, there's nooo way I can solve it, I don't even feel like I could figure it out like usual ... :lol: :lol:

@Klaas, I wish I remember something about it..but you'll get the hints provided help more than you know..
Sep 23rd, 2018, 10:03 pm
Sep 24th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Klaas512 wrote:
thebomb wrote:is anyone still trying? I gave up

I'm still around, pondering about a flute..

When i was searching this answer I found a fun little instrument that helps dividing the gif images :D
Sep 24th, 2018, 3:58 pm

It begins with absence and desire,
It begins with blood and fear,
It begins with a discovery of witches.
Sep 24th, 2018, 11:55 pm
the stupid thing is, in retrospect it was so easy...

Most of them are. :) --n0tty

Yeah yeah, rub it in will you :wink:

Fun fact: 102 bodies where picked out of the water after Black Sam Bellamy's Whydah Gally sank.
Not so fun fact: I now know more about the Cape than most of its inhabitants...
Fun fact: Upper cape refers to the southern part of the Cape.

Text "Cape on" to 666 to receive more Cape facts!
Sep 24th, 2018, 11:55 pm