Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 2nd, 2018, 9:23 pm
I wish you could solve it , I've been going crazy months ago :lol:

had fun playing but It shouldn't take this long to solve every question
Jan 2nd, 2018, 9:23 pm
Jan 2nd, 2018, 10:10 pm
I'm pretty determined to finish it. How long that will take me is another question. :lol: :D
Jan 2nd, 2018, 10:10 pm
Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:25 am
Wallace91 wrote:Question twelve is driving me nuts. I must have put in nearly a hundred possible solutions. Some were meant more seriously than others. lol

That will please n0tty, he loves nuts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher

Join the club :lol: It'll make it worth it once we have finished it though :D
Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:25 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:47 pm
came back to try my luck again )))
reached Mars & Venus... and stuck...

Take a walk! It's good for you! --n0tty
Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:47 pm

Jan 3rd, 2018, 7:35 pm
*pulling hair* the remaining hairs, that is. SOMEBODY WIN THIS, i want the answers :lol:
Jan 3rd, 2018, 7:35 pm
Jan 5th, 2018, 1:01 am
Okay I must be missing something. I think I know what the coordinates point to. But that is spectacularly unhelpful for finding the solution. Anyone got any tips?

Tip- Don't rub your eyes after cutting up chili peppers. Other than that I don't think you are trying hard enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Jan 5th, 2018, 1:01 am
Jan 6th, 2018, 2:57 am
Not trying hard enough?! I've tried every named wreck in the area, significant ships in the history of the area, I even tried every named ship caught in the devil's triangle. :lol: I'm trying hard I just think I'm barking up the wrong tree.
Have you tried howling at the moon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher

P.S. I even tried the ship that Moby Dick took out just for kicks
Jan 6th, 2018, 2:57 am
Jan 6th, 2018, 4:21 am
Got past another one but now more hidden/scrambled messages and meanings :lol: How long will this one take to solve?
Jan 6th, 2018, 4:21 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Jan 6th, 2018, 5:36 am
@Belle
I don't suppose you'd feel inclined to give me a gentle nudge in the right direction?

Sometimes things are not what they seem. But sometimes, they're exactly what they seem like. --n0tty
Jan 6th, 2018, 5:36 am
Jan 6th, 2018, 6:00 am
I wouldn't know how to give hints without revealing too much. I'll leave that to those elusive troublemakers the monkey and shark...
But normally with these types of questions, it's best to just take a breather and come back to it with a different perspective. Hmm, I think I'll try that for the one I'm stuck on now...

Actually I thought Q12 was stunning in its simplicity :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:-sher

Banana. --n0tty
Jan 6th, 2018, 6:00 am

Jan 6th, 2018, 4:39 pm
gif blocks? any hints? I think it's question 8

am I being ignored? :shock: am I wearing an invisibility cloak? :lol: :o
[it could be that all the hints are available for this question but I don't feel like I'm getting ahead with them ]
Jan 6th, 2018, 4:39 pm
Jan 6th, 2018, 11:08 pm
Wallace91 wrote:@Belle
I don't suppose you'd feel inclined to give me a gentle nudge in the right direction?

Sometimes things are not what they seem. But sometimes, they're exactly what they seem like. --n0tty

This Bermuda question is going to drive me completely round the twist. I just don't understand.

Jan 6th, 2018, 11:08 pm
Jan 7th, 2018, 5:38 am
On the plus side, you got a shiny coin as consolation prize :lol:
I thought you were going to say "drive me [bananas]" to which it could also apply...

Now if only I could figure out question 14, more scrambled words...
Jan 7th, 2018, 5:38 am

Jan 7th, 2018, 6:50 am

I am definitely going to need a hint for this one, It just doesn't make any sense. No matter what I try it doesn't work. I must have tried nearly two hundred solutions.

One point is in the water NE of the Island
One point is on a beach
Two points are on land, one at a tourist attraction the other near a road.

Thats all I can figure out :shock: :? :(

When the stormy winds they did blow rough rough
And the raging seas did roar
While we poor sailors are up & to the top
And the land lubbers lying down below
The answer you will find -Not
The shark created this dastardly plot
land & sea the same in time and space
fish for inspiration in the right plaice
-sher
Jan 7th, 2018, 6:50 am
Jan 8th, 2018, 7:16 pm