Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 30th, 2018, 3:29 pm
I feel stupid, but it wasn’t the first time and it won’t be the last!!
Sep 30th, 2018, 3:29 pm

It begins with absence and desire,
It begins with blood and fear,
It begins with a discovery of witches.
Oct 1st, 2018, 11:58 pm
Lauralu wrote:I feel stupid, but it wasn’t the first time and it won’t be the last!!

Nor are you the only one! :wink:
Oct 1st, 2018, 11:58 pm
Oct 2nd, 2018, 6:36 pm
that was the fun part, getting through all those questions, but getting stuck, no that isn't fun.

N0tty & I will not be giving any clues at all for the final question-sher :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I know :lol: I'm very happy having given it up , but I'm hoping someone, or 3 someones win it :D
Oct 2nd, 2018, 6:36 pm
Oct 28th, 2018, 1:45 pm
Well this is a surprise, neither of us expected the final question to last this long. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will not give hints for the final question because amongst other issues it would be unfair to the different time zones and pattern of logging in to Mobilism.

So to all newcomers I would say that there is a lot of wrz yet to be claimed and lots of hints on answering the puzzles if you read all of this thread.

To everyone else: keep banging the rocks together folks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oct 28th, 2018, 1:45 pm
Oct 29th, 2018, 8:50 pm
sherlockx wrote:Well this is a surprise, neither of us expected the final question to last this long. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So to all newcomers I would say that there is a lot of wrz yet to be claimed and lots of hints on answering the puzzles if you read all of this thread.

murmur murmur Can WRZ be traded for sanity? i want mine back.... Grumble grumble HAAAHAAAHAHHAAAARGH sob sob.
Oct 29th, 2018, 8:50 pm
Oct 29th, 2018, 9:34 pm
hmm I do check in every once in a while hoping to find someone has solved it, I guess many people get this far and give up? or is it just me? :lol:

this should tell you how helpful hints are. (big help)

it will be another year for this last question alone. :lol:
Oct 29th, 2018, 9:34 pm
Nov 14th, 2018, 12:26 am
BambieReader wrote:hmm I do check in every once in a while hoping to find someone has solved it, I guess many people get this far and give up? or is it just me? :lol:

this should tell you how helpful hints are. (big help)

it will be another year for this last question alone. :lol:

:lol: I agree...I forgot it was still on. That last question has us all stumped :lol:

--n0tty

sher

What's even funnier about this is that I just moved to Stumptown. Really. That's a nickname for it :lol: :lol:
Nov 14th, 2018, 12:26 am
Nov 17th, 2018, 9:58 pm
I am massively stuck in the goo of Q3. Someone stretch out a sturdy stick please.

I know this thread is 26(ish) pages long, but I assure you, there are massive hints for all the questions all throughout this thread. --n0tty

Edit: Ok I got it. I feel stupid now because i love working out these things. I should have known as soon as I saw it. Now on the harder things...click...WTH!!!!!

When I figure this out I will do unspeakable things to your houses...like painting it plaid or something.
Nov 17th, 2018, 9:58 pm
Nov 20th, 2018, 6:48 pm
juicean wrote:I am massively stuck in the goo of Q3. Someone stretch out a sturdy stick please.

I know this thread is 26(ish) pages long, but I assure you, there are massive hints for all the questions all throughout this thread. --n0tty

Edit: Ok I got it. I feel stupid now because i love working out these things. I should have known as soon as I saw it. Now on the harder things...click...WTH!!!!!

When I figure this out I will do unspeakable things to your houses...like painting it plaid or something.

you haven't even seen anything YET. :lol:
Nov 20th, 2018, 6:48 pm
Nov 24th, 2018, 7:14 am
I know this is stupid, but I simply CANNOT FIGURE OUT QUESTION 4- strange letters. I've tried all the ciphers I could think off, looked up all the ancient languages-- including latin- and I still have no idea. This could have sonething to do with how I started playing less than 12 hours ago, but I'm going absolutely insane. I've tried rotation, and even THAT didn't work.
Please, makers, the hints made no sense. Rudolph seems to be a dud, the ciphers I tried didn't work, and though the reference to you not writing the text could refer to faux Russian, it fell through.
Please, I beg you, have mercy and give me one last clue.
Thank you.
PS: You guys are awesome. Is there any way that I can get notifications for new games? I ask since I appear to have come to the party a little late.
PPS: Your post about the puzzles in questions 6 and 7 along with the explanations for past games has a link to the past games in it. That link is down. I'd find it and tell you exactly which page it's on but I'm so tired I'm going to sleep.
Nov 24th, 2018, 7:14 am
Nov 24th, 2018, 11:31 am
I suspect you missed a hint somewhere. The first few questions were hinted multiple times through the thread, and other people generally post what the hints are which tends to give the game away.

I think the past puzzles were reposted somewhere later in the thread. I can't say it helped me personally.

I also came in late. Mostly a big advantage (given that nobody solved it, anyway). However I did manage to get completely sidetracked for a while on a line of reasoning that would only make sense if the creators of this game could see into the future. (A certain clue coincidentally relates to a certain dark event in recent history.) Although that was not the only wild goose chase I went on with that question. Not particularly nice, that question. A bit evil even. Perhaps more than a bit, you might say. I think some of the other people's "hints" on that one were designed to mislead, or perhaps referencing their own wild goose chases...

I'm in the stumped club now. Perhaps even just because of one particular symbol.
Nov 24th, 2018, 11:31 am
Nov 26th, 2018, 2:13 pm
Sadly, there are no notifications for new games, but that's not such a huge issue. It seems these things take a while to get solved, so even if you start late, you still have plenty of time to catch up, especially with all the hints.

A new link for previous solutions is here: Userscloud download. These aren't going to translate perfectly to this puzzle, but they will show you the type of stuff you might expect.
Nov 26th, 2018, 2:13 pm
Nov 27th, 2018, 10:49 am
sandtig wrote: I think some of the other people's "hints" on that one were designed to mislead, or perhaps referencing their own wild goose chases...

Indeed, not all hints are pointing you in the right way, but i do not think it is on purpose, in the minds of the creators they probably make perfect sense.

I suspect that for any given hint some people may not have the knowledge base to understand it.I remember giving a hint about the mars-venus puzzle which would require someone to have a little knowledge of the big band sound and to -retranslate two words back into French :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Please remember that some of these puzzles were created some 2 years ago and as such we might not be too quick in even remembering the puzzle (tempus fugit)
It is nice to read that you think we have minds, personally I thought I was just randomly interacting particles of dark matter swirling around in the space time dimensional maelstrom-sher

Hmm yes indeed, we come from all over the world and interpretate things differently depending on background, education, language skills etc. I didn't mean your hints by the way, i meant the ones from fellow contenders, and some of those where not hints at all, just ideas. Your hints are gospel ;-)
Nov 27th, 2018, 10:49 am
Nov 28th, 2018, 8:07 am
Klaas512 wrote:I suspect that for any given hint some people may not have the knowledge base to understand it.I remember giving a hint about the mars-venus puzzle which would require someone to have a little knowledge of the big band sound and to -retranslate two words back into French :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: -sher

I remember that hint!! And I can say that I solved that question with that, but it was a stricken of lack and the walk almost took me back to the starting point! :o :D
Nov 28th, 2018, 8:07 am

It begins with absence and desire,
It begins with blood and fear,
It begins with a discovery of witches.
Nov 30th, 2018, 4:28 pm
Oops I really need to go to the optician, either that or I have crs syndrome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought the contest had been posted a year ago(so I made a happy anniversary post :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ), whereas it was actually 15 months ago
Ah well :D
I am really surprised though that nobody has solved the final question :o :o :o :o :o
It really is not that difficult
Nov 30th, 2018, 4:28 pm