Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 27th, 2018, 3:00 pm
I keep giving up.
Jan 27th, 2018, 3:00 pm
Jan 29th, 2018, 4:44 pm
thebomb wrote:@ loonary

:lol: it's not a problem, that's the first part of the game you have to find out how to enter :lol:

Well darn! lol, Time to go crack that box open.
Jan 29th, 2018, 4:44 pm
Jan 29th, 2018, 6:40 pm
I wish someone would win this alreadyyy! :lol:

Me, too. We have an even harder one in the works. :lol: :lol: :lol: --n0tty
Jan 29th, 2018, 6:40 pm
Jan 29th, 2018, 7:01 pm
nooooo :lol: :shock:

btw do I get a hint for question 11 with the gif set?
Jan 29th, 2018, 7:01 pm
Jan 29th, 2018, 10:13 pm
I finally thought I had the answer in TARDIS but nope.

Oh my! Are you still stuck on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Couldn't you find a young child to solve it for you? -sher
Jan 29th, 2018, 10:13 pm
Jan 30th, 2018, 11:26 pm
May I please have a hint on the venus and mars.

its been bugging me for the past... um... few minutes.

I tried walking. got me nowhere.
Jan 30th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Jan 31st, 2018, 7:41 pm
solved the gif

coordinates? hint?
Jan 31st, 2018, 7:41 pm
Feb 1st, 2018, 4:33 pm
right, this is what I have scrounged so far...

The distance is not a straight line
Red Coffee
get your head out of the clouds
Two words entered into Google would give you the answer immediately and you know what they are. You may wish to adopt a somewhat Pennsive Attitude as you contemplate a more down to earth solution?
As for the distance question, I've re-worded the instructions for the question. Unfortunately, that question featured the older version of instructions, so be sure to try it again: for example, 1232424256452 mi or 5 km
Just why do you think you need maths to solve this puzzle?
Maths is nice. It's fun. And completely useless here. Umm... I don't remember a planets question, btw.
Who said we are talking about planets? Also, you might want to take a walk.
Take a walk! It's good for you.

So, no maths or planets, and I need to take a walk, possibly on the wild side...

What am I missing??? :cry: :cry:

help

Looks like you are missing the answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Try looking at some of those hints for a common factor. If all else fails try singing Der fröhliche Wanderer-sher :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Feb 1st, 2018, 4:33 pm
Feb 2nd, 2018, 5:20 am
:lol: and now everyone is wondering if the reward is worth it considering how long it's taking :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm still stuck on the anagram and I have gotten very comfortable in the quicksand... :shock:
Feb 2nd, 2018, 5:20 am
Feb 2nd, 2018, 6:53 am
Belle wrote::lol: and now everyone is wondering if the reward is worth it considering how long it's taking :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm still stuck on the anagram and I have gotten very comfortable in the quicksand... :shock:

Ohh no fair I'm good at anagrams... I'm still Stuck on that bloody ship question. I know where the coordinates point to and I am still completely clueless.

Sherlockx any chance you've thought up a new hint?
Feb 2nd, 2018, 6:53 am
Feb 2nd, 2018, 2:54 pm
I'm on the ship too :(

I love anagrams, the previous anagram question was so easy it was the only one I didn't ask for hints with :lol:

hintttt Sher, pretty please :)

Now just why do you think Belle is so stuck on an anagram? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have I mentioned that both n0tty & I are polyglots in a lot of existing and dead languages :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Here are your hints-sher
+
Feb 2nd, 2018, 2:54 pm
Feb 2nd, 2018, 6:45 pm
I'm pretty good at anagrams too, but don't you think if it was a normal anagram I would have figured it out by now? :lol: They usually like to trick us...
Feb 2nd, 2018, 6:45 pm

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Feb 2nd, 2018, 10:04 pm
Belle wrote:I'm pretty good at anagrams too, but don't you think if it was a normal anagram I would have figured it out by now? :lol: They usually like to trick us...

I'd take even an abnormal anagram over this riddle. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trust me :lol: :lol: :lol: Those words are going to come back and haunt you -sher
Nine and ninety monkeys, hmmm....

Are you going ape on us? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The song was about Red Balloons not monkeys -sher
Feb 2nd, 2018, 10:04 pm
Feb 5th, 2018, 7:30 pm
I didn't say for SURE it was an anagram, sheesh, I only said I liked anagrams :lol:

hmm.. a hint is better than nothing

now I feel like reading a book with ships in them :P
Feb 5th, 2018, 7:30 pm