Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 30th, 2019, 9:07 pm
why do I feel like this question is set by someone who vacationed at a very specific location :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Aug 30th, 2019, 9:07 pm
Aug 31st, 2019, 8:13 pm
the link is no longer opening :/ :shock: :? did something happen to it??
Aug 31st, 2019, 8:13 pm
Sep 1st, 2019, 7:22 am
BambieReader wrote:the link is no longer opening :/ :shock: :? did something happen to it??

Whatever happened seems to have been temporary. It's working right now. To be honest, it's been running for much longer than planned, so I'm kind of amazed it's still working.
Sep 1st, 2019, 7:22 am
Sep 1st, 2019, 4:35 pm
n0tall0wed wrote:
BambieReader wrote:the link is no longer opening :/ :shock: :? did something happen to it??

Whatever happened seems to have been temporary. It's working right now. To be honest, it's been running for much longer than planned, so I'm kind of amazed it's still working.

phew it opened now thanks

well i tried a lot :lol:
Sep 1st, 2019, 4:35 pm
Sep 4th, 2019, 6:34 pm
basically all roads lead to no road.

Roads?????????? you should be swimming to your destination-sher
Sep 4th, 2019, 6:34 pm
Sep 4th, 2019, 8:33 pm
I know, I meant it figuratively. and where do I SWIM? :P as far as my answers point to, it's currently no place I know of :lol:

[will still try though]

-sher
Sep 4th, 2019, 8:33 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 8:11 pm
I don't know if I'm allowed to ask such a specific question (but what the heck, I'm not getting anywhere) - is the final destination in water, and I'm looking for something nearby. Or, is the final destination just near water, and I need to somehow look in the water? :angel:

The final destination is in water, and you are looking for something nearby

I will even tell you that you are looking for Atlantis but it has a different name :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Sep 5th, 2019, 8:11 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 10:52 pm
Well, I thiiink I've got the right final destination (though it's still debatable), but I haven't solved the final-final destination. Maybe I'll have an epiphany. :think:
Sep 5th, 2019, 10:52 pm
Sep 6th, 2019, 8:36 pm
*searches in frantic* :lol: :lol:
Sep 6th, 2019, 8:36 pm
Sep 7th, 2019, 12:54 pm
BambieReader wrote:*searches in frantic* :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, I think I've just gone a very long way up a blind alley! :-?
Sep 7th, 2019, 12:54 pm
Sep 7th, 2019, 7:24 pm
krimen wrote:
BambieReader wrote:*searches in frantic* :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, I think I've just gone a very long way up a blind alley! :-?

I've been that way for a year now :lol:

In a last desperate attempt to get someone to solve this :shock: , the final destination has a latitude between that of Berlin and Amsterdam -sher
Sep 7th, 2019, 7:24 pm
Sep 7th, 2019, 8:24 pm
numbers, great
Sep 7th, 2019, 8:24 pm
Sep 7th, 2019, 10:21 pm
In a last desperate attempt to get someone to solve this :shock: , the final destination has a latitude between that of Berlin and Amsterdam -sher

Well, I have a destination which fits that latitude, but it's in the middle of an ocean about 200km from the nearest land - I'm guessing that can't possibly be correct? :lol:

I imagine you have got one (or more) of the star signs wrong, keep swimming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Sep 7th, 2019, 10:21 pm
Sep 8th, 2019, 1:41 pm
I've got two main problems which seem rather insurmountable at this point:

1. You can type in the name of just about anywhere on the planet and add 'Atlantis' - and you'll get plenty of results in Google :think:

2. There are a lot of different ways you can count stars/constellations depending on what criteria you set yourself. Even manually trying to count constellations doesn't work because different images give a different number of stars. I can just as easily place myself in the North Atlantic or north Pacific or anywhere in between.

I've done my best to try as many combinations as I can, but to no avail. Having said that, I've discovered some really beautiful and amazing places I'd never even heard of before! (check out the Cancun Underwater Museum of Art)
I realise that people have been searching for 2 years, I'm not just going to swoop in and solve this overnight :lol:

I checked very carefully over 2 years ago and each star sign had a unique number of stars! Are you sure you are in the right universe? :lol:
The bulk of the questions were designed so that they could not be solved by brute force and especially the last one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Sep 8th, 2019, 1:41 pm
Sep 8th, 2019, 10:33 pm
krimen wrote:
I realise that people have been searching for 2 years, I'm not just going to swoop in and solve this overnight :lol:

most of those 2 years were spent forgetting about it and giving up because there weren't any hints. now that hints have emerged, we're interested again. don't sell yourself short :lol: if you do solve it, I will be eternally grateful to you :lol: :lol: I just wanna know the answer is all :D
Sep 8th, 2019, 10:33 pm