Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 14th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Enlarge Your WRZ$!

Do other forum member laugh and point at you! We can help you with that! No more giggling! No more shocked stares!

No surgery required! Just apply the patented Monkey-Shark Atlantis Cream and your WRZ$ will grow up to 5000! *

A Happy Customer wrote:My WRZ$ were so small, I couldn't even request a pamphlet, let alone a book. But then I used the Monkey-Shark Cave Cream and now I can request metric tons of books! Monkey-Shark Cream completely changed my life!

Another Vict... Customer wrote:From early on, I realized my WRZ$ was small. Tiny really. This negatively affected all aspects of my life. But now, thanks to Monkey-Shark Island Cream, my WRZ$ is so enlarged, I can hardly walk.

* Repeated use is required before any results are visible.

You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any treatment, exercise, supplementation or medication program. Statements above about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any kind of administration really, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. If you have a health concern of any kind consult with your health care professional. Or ask a monkey. Or a shark. Or both. Information presented here is for amusement purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice of a doctor or other medical professional. But if you do use it that way then you deserve whatever happens to you. Monkey-Shark Productions does not make any medical claims or warranties regarding the use of the products listed in this post. The information presented is general in nature and these remedies may not be for everyone. Especially for those who already have plenty of WRZ$. Like other remedies, supplements and herbs do have side effects. You should consult you doctor before taking any medication. Monkey-Shark Productions reserve the right to completely ignore you and all your concerns.
Sep 14th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Sep 15th, 2017, 3:53 pm
I've been stuck at the gif set message for three weeks now *ugly sobbing*
May I know whether there's a PROPER NOUN there, like a specific capitalized name of a place or person?

There are no proper nouns there. It's a meme(ish) phrase. --n0tty

It's a kind of magic Engrish as Queen sang : There can be only one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -sher
Sep 15th, 2017, 3:53 pm
Sep 15th, 2017, 5:50 pm
nvm

k --n0tty
Sep 15th, 2017, 5:50 pm
Sep 15th, 2017, 6:01 pm
The cream does not work no matter how many times I used it :(

I wonder if 50x repetition is too much, or does it need more? :) :D
0 still :? me, :think: :( :cry: :!: :) i thought i got it then :think: :( :cry: :) :!: i thought i got it then ~ loop.

Always shake before use. :lol: --n0tty
Sep 15th, 2017, 6:01 pm
Sep 15th, 2017, 6:03 pm
OMG :shock: i FIGURED IT OUT :shock:

Yes, but that means you're on the next one, and that one is always harder. :lol: --n0tty
Sep 15th, 2017, 6:03 pm
Sep 20th, 2017, 9:50 am
Not really a Weekend Update anymore

First a message from our sponsors:

A message from the Nigerian Shark-Prince-Druid:
Dear sir or madam,

I write because my WRZ$ is blocked and held by Mobilism government. In order to retrieve money, I need you to solve puzzle and help retrieve my WRZ$. For this purpose it is important that you participate in game and for your trouble I will pay out a sum of 5000 WRZ$ if you succesfull. *

Yours kindly,
Nigerian Shark-Prince-Druid

Update-like thingies:
  • Venus and Mars, up there amongst the stars, not really on our radars.
  • When I said, write what you see, I didn't mean: "5cat7dots100rcertifiecateowner" :lol:
  • Zero, nil, null, nought. Look inside and you will see.
  • Haunted Seer is a fan of The Little Mermaid
  • Be nice, we're always watching. †

* The misspelling is on purpose
† Yes, we mean you.
Sep 20th, 2017, 9:50 am
Sep 20th, 2017, 3:15 pm
sure, because that GIF is so easy...there are 100000000000000 memes out there

Are you sure that's the correct number? Maybe you should count them again. --n0tty

on the other hand it's hilarious how much possibilities I'm coming up with :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sep 20th, 2017, 3:15 pm
Sep 21st, 2017, 11:36 pm
How about 5cat7CIRCLES100rcertifiecateowner?
That sounds much better :D All solved!
Inputting what is obviously the correct solution immediately.
Darnnit!

Soooo close! Ummm... not really. --n0tty
Sep 21st, 2017, 11:36 pm
Sep 22nd, 2017, 2:48 pm
so I'm not the only one trying silly answers? good to know :lol:

Depends on your definition of silly. :lol: --n0tty
Sep 22nd, 2017, 2:48 pm
Sep 22nd, 2017, 4:32 pm
Wahahaha I bet I'm the one who wrote "5cat7dots100rcertifiecateowner" the most :D
Sep 22nd, 2017, 4:32 pm
Sep 23rd, 2017, 1:02 pm
how to solve this though? :problem:

help :cry:
Sep 23rd, 2017, 1:02 pm
Sep 24th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Pussies see 7 coins in wishing well, one way is a ton gnu, own it the other way
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok so that does not help :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is a video game meme
That is my good deed for the year

If you are stuck on the distance puzzle you need to get your head out of the clouds
Time for lunch

Sep 24th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Sep 25th, 2017, 1:00 pm
Hmm, it looks like she diseappears just before being transformed in a healthy snack, must be .. a shark gate *_*

After a snack a nice drink
Sep 25th, 2017, 1:00 pm

Sep 25th, 2017, 1:20 pm
Ok. I finally, FINALLY solved the gif set puzzle. I literally would never have been able to solve it without that last hint *cries in frustration*

*phew* alright then. Onto the next puzzle... which is not responding to any of the answers that I'm trying!!!! *starts crying in frustration again*

Seriously, my answers have been getting darned random now. I actually found myself typing in 'ham sandwich' as a possibility. Can you believe that? HAM SANDWICH!!??!!! How desperate is that?

hint please! Desperately needed! What would I see 'inside nothing'?!?
Hmm how do I compress thousands of years of Philosophy and metaphysics into a few lines. My old mate Aristotle could probably help you ( "nothing" is a receptacle) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I like the Ham Sandwich answer mustardis mustsandwich ( weak latin pun on mutatis mutandis)
Sep 25th, 2017, 1:20 pm
Sep 26th, 2017, 9:06 pm
*sigh*
Still stuck on the 'Zero' puzzle. I've tried out about 40 different answers and nothing has worked.

I even had one particular 'favourite answer'. I went particularly crazy believing, beyond all shadow of a doubt, that the answer as 'aether'... It just seemed to fit all clues PERFECTLY!!!! I'm still shocked that it didn't work. I believed it to the point where I began entering the word in EVERY single version of the word that might apply... aether, ether, æther, aithēr, αἰθήρ. After a certain point, I just had to admit that I was just chasing after the wrong bunny there.

*sigh* back to Google to continue searching for ANOTHER 'perfect' word that will fit the riddle.

But, darnnit!!! aether DID SEEM PERFECT!!!! *cries helplessly*

Would it be possible to know whether it's a sentence, or just a particular keyword phrase?

Knowing what kind of an answer it is won't really help you much. You need to find a key. --n0tty
Sep 26th, 2017, 9:06 pm