Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Mar 13th, 2018, 1:05 am

And the race is over.
Here are the results.

WIN - Mobiledixie
PLACE - Distraction
SHOW - Designated Royality

ms772 was the only person to pick the winner.
A total of 6 people had their first horse finish in the top three, so they will share the pool.
And 6 people had two of their horse finish in the money, so they will get the 25 WRZ$ Bonus.
Nobody had all three of hit the TRIFECTA, so the Trifecta Pool increases by 100 WRZ$

The official results post will come later this evening, and so will the payouts.
Mar 13th, 2018, 1:05 am

Mar 13th, 2018, 1:52 am
LOWEST POINTS CONTEST
Utah Jazz
Lowest Score - 96 points
Mar 13th, 2018, 1:52 am
Mar 13th, 2018, 1:55 am
LOWEST POINTS CONTEST
Atlanta Hawks
Lowest score 90 points

...and thanks for the update section, John. Much appreciated :thumbup:
Mar 13th, 2018, 1:55 am

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests
Mar 13th, 2018, 2:32 am
LOWEST POINTS CONTEST
The Field
Lowest score 89 points
Mar 13th, 2018, 2:32 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Mar 13th, 2018, 6:11 am

SPORTS CENTER CONTEST #14 TRIFECTA

As reported earlier in an update, here are the results.
WIN - Mobiledixie
PLACE - Distraction
SHOW - Designated Royality

ms772, who was the only person to have Mobiledixie as the winner, joins 5 others to share the 1000 WRZ$ pool.
Those 5 had Designated Royality as their top horse. Distraction wasn't selected by anybody at number one.
So congratulations to our 6 winners. They will each get 167 WRZ$
ms772
goldie0608
flawlessdreamer
accountant1usa
BrightEyes4evr
serenityzero

6 Players each earned a 25 WRZ$ bonus for having two horses in the Top Three:
goldie0608
flawlessdreamer
NeneJa
ms772
accountant1usa
serenityzero

Thank you all for playing. I'm sure you will be seeing more Auto Racing in the future.
NEW... for an index of open events and a directory of recent contest results, go HERE

Bringing you 24 hour 365 days a year sports coverage

SPORTS CENTER
Mar 13th, 2018, 6:11 am

Mar 13th, 2018, 6:42 am
LOWEST POINTS CONTEST
Jazz
Lowest Score 87
Mar 13th, 2018, 6:42 am

Life has ups and downs, right now I am not up.
Call me inactive and replace my posts as you find them.
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:35 am

MARCH MADNESS SQUARES

UPDATE

It is now official. HERE ARE YOUR NUMBERS FOR ALL 63 GAMES OF MARCH MADNESS.
(Remember, we didn't include the 4 play in games)

Since there are 33 players, each person gets 3 Squares/Sets of numbers.
The remaining square, 6 - 4, is considered a "Pool Square"
If those numbers should win, the WRZ$ will be added to the Final Game payout.

As a reminder. I randomly placed your names three times on the Grid. It did not have any numbers on it at that time.
Ice then generated 2 sets of random numbers 0 - 9, one for the Top Row and one for the Side Row.
When we had both finished our tasks, we then sent the information to each other via PM at the same time to make sure neither of us had seen each others work prior to exchanging our work. Your numbers are TOTALLY RANDOM, so no whining is allowed :D

Now, you may be asking, "How much WRZ$ do I win?"

Following is a grid that will show you the payouts per round.

If you do the math, you will see that the total pool is far larger than just the WRZ$ we all handed over to the Honest Bookie Image

He was super generous and added WRZ$ on top of our contributions. In addition, since this is one of my favorite events of the year, I have also contributed extra WRZ$ to add to the fun.

So... Starting this Thursday and Friday, you will have 16 chances to win on each day. Each Win will be worth 75 WRZ$
On the weekend, there will only be 8 games per day, but each game will worth 100 WRZ$
It will all lead up to April 2nd where one game will be worth 1500 WRZ$

So sit back and enjoy the next few weeks. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SPORTS OR DO ANYTHING.
As of this moment, you all have 63 chances to win.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!

NEW... for an index of open events and a directory of recent contest results, go HERE

Bringing you 24 hour 365 days a year sports coverage

MARCH MADNESS SQUARES is ON!
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:35 am

Mar 13th, 2018, 7:38 am
LOWEST POINTS CONTEST
Atlanta Hawks
Lowest score 90 points
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:38 am
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:45 am
Looking at that board and feeling super glad that JG & Ice have to do all the work because it gives me a headache trying to figure it out.
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:45 am

Life has ups and downs, right now I am not up.
Call me inactive and replace my posts as you find them.
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:51 am
LOWEST POINTS CONTEST
Hawks
Lowest score 98 points
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:51 am
Mar 13th, 2018, 8:43 am
LOWEST POINTS CONTEST
Atlanta Hawks
Lowest score 90 points
Mar 13th, 2018, 8:43 am
Mar 13th, 2018, 9:31 am
South Africa wins 2nd test but loses Rabada . . .

South African fast bowler Kagiso Rabada has been found guilty of bumping Australia's Steve Smith on day one in Port Elizabeth, and will miss the rest of the Test series.

Rabada was charged with a level two offence after he made contact with the Australian captain after taking his wicket on the opening day of the second Test.

Rabada already had five demerit points on his record, and the three-point penalty for the offence means he incurs an automatic two-match ban.

This means the Proteas' star paceman will miss the final two Tests of the series in Cape Town and Wanderers in Johannesburg.

The firebrand fast bowler recorded match figures of 11-150 to help South Africa win the second test in Port Elizabeth on Monday and level the series at 1-1.

With matches to come on hard tracks in Cape Town and Johannesburg, he had the potential to lead his side to a first home series victory over the Australians since 1970.
Mar 13th, 2018, 9:31 am

Mar 13th, 2018, 9:48 am
Pj... what do you mean by "found guilty". Are you simply saying a ref called an infraction/penalty on him. Or was he flagged during the match and some "review board" doled out the two game penalty later?
Mar 13th, 2018, 9:48 am

Mar 13th, 2018, 10:03 am

The latter, John. It's considered a pretty serious offence to deliberately 'bump' someone or make similar physical contact during the match. The suspension was made by the International Cricket Council (ICC).

(Jeff Crowe of the Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees said: "I found that there was contact between Rabada and Smith, and in my judgement the contact by Rabada was inappropriate, and deliberate. He had the opportunity to avoid the contact, and I could not see any evidence to support the argument that the contact was accidental.)
Mar 13th, 2018, 10:03 am

Mar 13th, 2018, 12:44 pm
LOWEST POINTS CONTEST
Atlanta Hawks
Lowest score 90 points
Mar 13th, 2018, 12:44 pm

Free Books KU

https://books2read.com/u/4j1jrv?store=amazon