Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 25th, 2018, 11:16 am

ICC warns players not to wear smartwatches on field after opening day of England-Pakistan Test

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-25/i ... tion=sport

Cricket's governing body the International Cricket Council (ICC) has warned players to stop wearing smartwatches during play to avoid any allegations of match-fixing.

Some Pakistan players were seen sporting the devices during the opening day of their first Test against England at Lord's on Thursday and were cautioned by an ICC anti-corruption officer.

"Communications devices are prohibited within the player and match officials area. No player is allowed to be in possession of or use a communications device which is connected to the internet whilst there," the ICC said in a statement.

"Smartwatches in any way connected to a phone or Wi-Fi or in any way capable of receiving communications are not allowed and as such we will be reminding players that such devices must be surrendered along with their mobile devices on arrival at the ground on match days."

Pakistan bowler Hasan Ali was unsure which of his teammates were involved, with British media reports saying two players were wearing the watches but there was no suggestion of any wrongdoing as it was not clear if they were connected to phones.

"I didn't know who was wearing them but yes, the ICC anti-corruption officer came to speak to us and they told us this is not allowed," Hasan said after Pakistan dominated play, bowling England out for 184 before reaching 1-50 at the close. "Next time nobody will wear them."

Only match officials are allowed specific communication devices to communicate with their colleagues while they perform their duties.

Match-fixing has become a major concern for the ICC in recent years with a high-profile incident involving Pakistan on a previous tour to England forming one of cricket's low points.

Pakistani trio Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir, who is in the current side, were part of a gambling-inspired plot to bowl no-balls at pre-arranged times during a test match against England at Lord's in August 2010. All three players served time in prison and were handed multi-year bans from the game after a tribunal found them guilty of spot-fixing.
May 25th, 2018, 11:16 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 25th, 2018, 1:19 pm
Home Teams
May 25th, 2018, 1:19 pm
May 25th, 2018, 1:56 pm
HOME TEAMS
May 25th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Free Books KU

https://books2read.com/u/4j1jrv?store=amazon
May 25th, 2018, 4:04 pm
HOME TEAMS
May 25th, 2018, 4:04 pm
May 25th, 2018, 6:51 pm
HOME TEAMS
May 25th, 2018, 6:51 pm

Peace out!
May 25th, 2018, 7:38 pm
HOME TEAMS
May 25th, 2018, 7:38 pm
May 25th, 2018, 7:42 pm
HOME TEAMS
May 25th, 2018, 7:42 pm
May 25th, 2018, 11:52 pm

SPORTS CENTER CONTEST #98

FIGHT NIGHT

Many of you may have heard Elton’s Johns famous hit "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting"
And this is certainly true for the International Fighting Community. Whether it’s traditional boxing, MMA, wrestling… you name it, it’s on Saturday night.
Now... we haven't done Fight Night in a long time. The reason is that I usually can't find any real competitive fights. In most cases, it's like looking at the odds for the Kentucky Derby and all I see is dog food. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unfortunately, that trend continues this Saturday night. But since I want to do a Fight Night any ways, bring on the lambs to slaughter
Here are three totally one sided fights for this event

INFORMATION
THE THREE FIGHTS
David Lemieux 96% vs Karim Achour 6%
Oscar Escandon 17% vs Tugstsogt Nyambayar 83%
Jerwin Ancajas 87% vs Jonas Sultan 13%
Favorites are in bold and blue

As you can see, none of the favorites should even break out a sweat in these fights
So we aren't going to have you pick the winners... what fun would that be
Instead, the questions is, will ALL THREE of these favorites win?
All you have to say is YES, which means all three favorites will kick ass and win,
or NO, which means you think one of the favorites might lose or end up in a draw,
It's that simple, YES OR NO

What is it?
Pick either YES - all three will win, or NO - One of these favorites will lose or draw
You just need to correctly predict if all three favorites will win
If you are correct, you will share the 500 WRZ$ Pool.

How do you play?
To enter this contest, you will need to post the following:
FIGHT NIGHT
Post Yes, they will all win, or NO, at least one fight will end in a loss for the favorite or a draw

EXAMPLE POST
FIGHT NIGHT
YES

Rules:
Just post YES or NO
Only 1 post per person for this specific contest, anymore and all of your posts will be disallowed.

ALL PICKS MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO THE FOLLOWING TIMES:
Saturday 7 PM Chicago (UTC -6)
Saturday Midnight GMT (UTC +0)
Any picks made after this deadline will simply be ignored.
Any edits after this deadline, and your post will be disallowed.

Reward:
If you predict right, you will share the 500 WRZ$ pool

You don’t have a lot of time…
So will the lambs be led to slaughter on FIGHT NIGHT

For an index of open events and a directory of recent contest results, go HERE
If you are new to SPORTS CENTER or if you have questions, check out the Sports Center FAQ, go HERE

Bringing you 24 hour 365 days a year sports coverage

Sports Center is ON!
May 25th, 2018, 11:52 pm

May 26th, 2018, 12:04 am
FIGHT NIGHT
YES
May 26th, 2018, 12:04 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
May 26th, 2018, 12:57 am
Fight Night
Yes
May 26th, 2018, 12:57 am

Life has ups and downs, right now I am not up.
Call me inactive and replace my posts as you find them.
May 26th, 2018, 1:02 am
FIGHT NIGHT
No
May 26th, 2018, 1:02 am

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests
May 26th, 2018, 1:07 am
FIGHT NIGHT
Yes
May 26th, 2018, 1:07 am

PM me for dead links. Also please say THANK YOU over there ---------->

May 26th, 2018, 2:24 am
FIGHT NIGHT