Keep yourself informed!
Jul 5th, 2018, 7:54 am
RIP, dear SoC.
This is such sad news to read.
She was such a kind, honest, funny person.
She will be missed. :(

Jul 5th, 2018, 7:54 am
Jul 5th, 2018, 11:26 am
I am deeply saddened to hear this. I didn't know Spirit really well, but she helped me with some of the graphics (balls) in one of my hosting games way back when, and I know she had a spunky, fun personality. We had a few conversations here and there, and she helped me get through some tough times when my grandmother passed. My wishes and condolences go out to Deb's family, she was definitely loved by this community...
:( :cry:

Jul 5th, 2018, 11:26 am
Jul 5th, 2018, 9:06 pm
I didn't known her well, only saw that funny avatar of hers, which always made me smile.
Her comments on the world cup were very informative and funny. I could imagine her being a happy person.
My deepest condolences to her family and loved ones. :cry:
Jul 5th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Jul 5th, 2018, 9:20 pm
RIP Spirit.
I will miss you girl!
"I heard you die twice, once when they bury you in the grave
And the second time is the last time that somebody mentions your name"

A piece of you will always stay in my heart.

My most heartfelt condolences to Spirit's relatives and friends.

just a few remarks Spirit shared in our late night chats in "The last will be the first..."

spiritofchaos wrote:I have nothing to read, if I'm not careful I may have to do some work

Anonnymouse wrote:
kaytja wrote:i just waxed my legs and damn it hurts! :(

These blokes don't appreciate just how hard it is for us women :lol:
spiritofchaos wrote:They might if we insisted they wax their beards

spiritofchaos wrote:Thierry Henry is doing some of the match analysis for the BBC. Is it too girly of me to love listening to his accent so much I'm not actually listening to what he's saying.

spiritofchaos wrote:
avoran wrote:speaking of addictions, what do you think would happen if I took the 10 000 WRZ Guy gave me for CG prizes and gambled it away on the World Cup games? ;)
Kneecapping?

spiritofchaos wrote:
Templeton wrote:
spiritofchaos wrote:No one in this thread!? Is that actually allowed to happen?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it...
... does it still squash a squirrel?

spiritofchaos wrote:
tennisfan wrote:
spiritofchaos wrote:I did point out that only some men are good for half-naked photos :P

And reciprocally, some men are only good for half-naked pictures :lol:

True, but we can't love all of them for their minds after all

spiritofchaos wrote:Cat toys last 2 weeks? I need to get a cat.
Dog toys last 5 minutes, unless they have a really annoying squeak, then they never die.
Jul 5th, 2018, 9:20 pm
Jul 6th, 2018, 12:48 am
My deepest condolences to Edmund and family.

Like some of the others, I didn't know Spirit well. But one day, out of the blue, she reached out by PM to make a hilarious comment on a Who Am I contest I had been involved in. II recently cleared out my PMs removing most everything. But something had compelled me to save her PM -- probably because it was so funny. It involves American politics so it's probably not advisable to post it here, but it was pretty hilarious. I will keep in in my inbox to ensure her spirit lives on.
Jul 6th, 2018, 12:48 am
Jul 6th, 2018, 9:05 pm
We only interacted in the quiz contests or some word games like hers (Hand Me My Pants - The Random Letters Game), which I think it would be nice if we keep going to remember her, but I learnt that she was funny, witty and will be missed.

My best wishes for her family and friends.
Jul 6th, 2018, 9:05 pm
Jul 7th, 2018, 3:03 am
I didn't Know spiritofchaos well but my deepest condolences for her partner and family...

She will be definitely be missed for her wicked sense of humor...
Jul 7th, 2018, 3:03 am

Free Books KU

https://books2read.com/u/4j1jrv?store=amazon
Jul 7th, 2018, 2:04 pm
I confess I read what happened and I was not sure what to write. Hardly, words can calm people's minds in those complicated times. We always want the people we love to be eternal for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, the only certainty we have in life is that we will leave one day. But, I think, next to the angels and God, we will be much better and grow much more than on our land.

And I think that's what happened to Spiritofchaos. Like many people at Mobilism, I did not know her very well, but I knew her fun side. I'm not very religious, I'm very young and I know little about life, but that's what I believe in. My condolences to her partner and family. She is now a spirit of light, which will be eternally in our hearts.

RIP Spirit. :( :( :( :(
Amy
Jul 7th, 2018, 2:04 pm
Jul 7th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Shocked to know that she is no more . She was quite funny & witty.
She will be missed. RIP spiritofchaos
Jul 7th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Jul 8th, 2018, 12:41 pm
RIP to spiritofchaos. We all know we have to go one day it can be soon or a bit later. We should be kind to each other.
Jul 8th, 2018, 12:41 pm
Jul 8th, 2018, 8:56 pm
Every conversation I have shared with Spirit, no matter how mundane, was filled with intelligence and humor. I am profoundly saddened that there will never be new ones. My thoughts are with her loved ones.
Jul 8th, 2018, 8:56 pm
Jul 9th, 2018, 12:18 am
When I heard the news I was in disbelief, how can this quirky, funny, happy and so full of life person be gone. The spirit of spiritofchaos will always be remembered amongst the mobilism community. I will always remember her avatar as she constantly plodded along, having to take a rest every now and then, it always brought a smile to my face.
Whenever I saw her post I always knew we were all in for a treat, you just never knew what she was going to say... and she never disappointed. She lived up to her name, in heart and soul:
spir·it - the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.
cha·os - behavior so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.

I searched high and low for a fitting poem or picture, maybe something to do with football as well, you could tell she was passionate about it. I'm sure she is looking down and still yelling at the refs and players and now providing others with her witty comments and commentary. I came across this instead, and it just struck me as something that she would say herself to make someone smile or feel better.

Just Imagine spirit! and may your spirit be eternal.

my heartfelt condolences to her partner Edmund and the rest of her family

R.I.P Deb
(spiritofchaos)
Jul 9th, 2018, 12:18 am
Jul 10th, 2018, 9:22 am
Sad news!! I did come across her. She appeared to be an enthusiastic person.

My deepest condolences to her dear ones!!! May her soul rest in peace!!
Jul 10th, 2018, 9:22 am
Jul 10th, 2018, 2:43 pm
My one interaction with her I still remember clearly. She had chosen one of the avatars I had put in for the 'avatar' contest when she was up. It was a dragon breathing fire one. I felt rather happy someone had chosen something I picked and we had a good talk about fantasy and dragons. That was the only interaction I had with her and it was a while ago but I will always remember it. Deepest condolences to her family and loved ones
Jul 10th, 2018, 2:43 pm
Jul 11th, 2018, 11:13 am
RIP spiritofchaos

My deepest sympathy to her family in this difficult time

Jul 11th, 2018, 11:13 am