Keep yourself informed!
Jul 11th, 2018, 5:19 pm
Oh no.
I just came across this tragic bit of news.
My condolences to Edmund and Spirit's family.
Jul 11th, 2018, 5:19 pm
Jul 11th, 2018, 10:34 pm
Deepest sympathies and so sorry for your loss.
Jul 11th, 2018, 10:34 pm
Jul 13th, 2018, 6:53 pm
Rest in Peace, spiritofchaos.
Jul 13th, 2018, 6:53 pm
Jul 15th, 2018, 5:50 am
katkatj wrote:RIP Spirit.
I will miss you girl!
"I heard you die twice, once when they bury you in the grave
And the second time is the last time that somebody mentions your name"

A piece of you will always stay in my heart.

My most heartfelt condolences to Spirit's relatives and friends.

just a few remarks Spirit shared in our late night chats in "The last will be the first..."

I love this, love the quotes, this does her honor. She was the wittiest, wasn't she?

I have been since the 4th of July reading our old chats, both on whatsapp and skype... I and Deb, we became real good friends, she was indeed one of the very few people I could rely on to make me happy when I was sad these days... I still can't stop myself from crying when I think that we will never again have the conversations we used to have... Deb was such a good friend... And who will help me survive "the inevitable zombie apocalypse" now?

We used to have the greatest conversations, she was such an amazing nerd :D

This is what I mean:

She was indeed... My favorite internet person, and I think the only one since ever that became a actual rl friend... She was kind of a big sis to me, often kind of a second mother, I don't think I ever said that to her :(

She helped me so much through some many things, I always meant to visit her in England... She became a granny a couple year back...

This day meant a lot to me, which is why it was easy to find... I did cheer her up sometimes, not nearly as much as she cheered me... We all did, she loved this forum, I spent the last couple days looking up the games she had been playing... She was having a blast at the World Coup ones, I wish I had been there to play to :)

Well, she will live one in my mind and in many others... I told her once that when I read "Among others" by Jo Walton I sued to imagine a young Deb as the main character (Mori), because Deb's bookish childhood memories were so alike hers... Anyway, guess I'm babbling, almost 2am here...

Rest in Peace, my heart goes out to Ed and her family.
Jul 15th, 2018, 5:50 am
Jul 15th, 2018, 8:46 pm
oh no. Rest in peace Deb, My condolences to her family and friends.

Jul 15th, 2018, 8:46 pm
Jul 16th, 2018, 2:01 am
I didn't know spirit of chaos well but have just read some of her witty comments.

She will be deeply missed by everyone.

My deepest condolences to Edmund and her family.

RIP
xxx
Jul 16th, 2018, 2:01 am
Jul 16th, 2018, 5:45 pm
Wow this is shocking!

Condolences to Edmund and family on Deb's sudden passing. May she RIP.
Jul 16th, 2018, 5:45 pm
Jul 20th, 2018, 8:19 am
Such sad news.. just a few months ago she remarked a photo of me with a Easter Egg Hunt for my nieces and said she must do it too next year.
She was witty and fun and always helpful, it's very sad to hear she will no longer share her thoughts with us :(

May she rest in peace and condolences to Deb's relatives and friends!

Jul 20th, 2018, 8:19 am
Aug 3rd, 2018, 8:53 am
I remember her creative artwork in some contest, I was impressed.
rest in peace spirit of chaos!
Aug 3rd, 2018, 8:53 am
Aug 21st, 2018, 3:12 am
What a shock, that sucks, there are no words for how shitty this news is. RIP Spirit, my condolences to Edmund x
Aug 21st, 2018, 3:12 am
Aug 21st, 2018, 3:52 am
May her soul Rest In Peace
May God protect her
Aug 21st, 2018, 3:52 am
Aug 21st, 2018, 9:43 am
I didn't know her but i'm sorry to hear that. The dedicated people on this site are generally awesome.
Aug 21st, 2018, 9:43 am
Aug 21st, 2018, 10:36 am
I had lurked here for a long time before signing up, shame to hear about this! RIP :(
Aug 21st, 2018, 10:36 am

If all links are down, please PM me! Ohio gozaimasu~~~
Aug 27th, 2018, 4:48 pm
When I saw this post for the first time last night I was shocked and saddened.
Deb - we had fun and I believe that your indomitable spirit is out there somewhere somewhen still having fun.
Aug 27th, 2018, 4:48 pm

sherlockx The Eternal Trickster