Keep yourself informed!
Jul 4th, 2018, 8:33 pm
Sadly we have received the following message today regarding long time member spiritofchaos

This is Edmund, Deb's partner.I'm sorry to have to tell you that Deb (spiritofchaos) died suddenly on Saturday from a pulmonary embolism.

She spent quite a bit of time on mobilism and I know she made a number of friends through the site and outside it, but unfortunately I don't really know much more.

Spirit was an active and popular member here at mobilism for a number of years. She had many friends (myself included) across the site and her warm presence and wicked sense of humour will be sorely missed in the Contests section. She was always kind and helpful and her absence will leave a big hole in our community. We extend our deepest condolences to her loved ones and family on behalf of the staff and our community.

If you were close to Spirit and would like to send something in private to her partner please contact the Contest Staff who have an email address for him and permission to pass it on.

If anyone has any messages they would like to post please feel free to add them to the thread and we will forward a link to her partner
Jul 4th, 2018, 8:33 pm
Jul 4th, 2018, 10:24 pm
This is very sad, I only exchanged few words and laughs with her, but she was one the first to welcome me here and to make me comfortable.
I would like to convey my sincere condolences.

You will be remembered Deb.

AB
Jul 4th, 2018, 10:24 pm
Jul 4th, 2018, 10:41 pm
Spirit in a nutshell...
She came up for what she thought was important and simply said, had some balls...
She was witty, lovely, and will sorely be missed.
I remember her from years back when I was just a mod, and played in those simple word games she loved so much as well. 
I just loved her comments and/or twists. 

Please send my regards to her family and husband.
She will be missed, be assured of that...

Rain
Jul 4th, 2018, 10:41 pm
Jul 4th, 2018, 10:53 pm
Rest in peace spiritofchaos
I did not know her well. I had discovered her with her so interesting and witty football match commentaries.
She'll be sadly missed.
Please pass on my sincere condolences.
Jul 4th, 2018, 10:53 pm

Jul 4th, 2018, 11:00 pm
Words cannot express how saddened I was today when I heard the news about our spiritofchaos

You may be gone from our sight, but never from our hearts..... you will always be remembered for your "spirit" and sometimes "chaos" ;) ... you brought joy and laughter to all of us with your whit, posts and pure joy :)

“A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again.” – Maya Angelou

Please pass along my deepest sympathies to her family

bear
Jul 4th, 2018, 11:00 pm
Jul 4th, 2018, 11:04 pm
SoC even though you were a Mobi member from long we became pals since the World Cup..your wonderful articulated pieces of commentary on every match compelled me to send you message how much I enjoyed reading your reviews after each match...you were so full of life and enthusiasm

I have known you for such a little time yet such a news brought tears to my eyes.. R.I.P Deb you will be sorely missed :cry:

Nonny please pass on my sincere condolences to her partner x
Jul 4th, 2018, 11:04 pm
Jul 4th, 2018, 11:28 pm
Spirit I didn't know you well, but your banter and sense of fun especially in sport made me smile, rest in peace god be with you ,you will forever be apart of the mobi family :( :(

Katy

Please pass on my condolences
Jul 4th, 2018, 11:28 pm
Jul 4th, 2018, 11:39 pm
I was shocked and very sad to hear this news today. We've all lost a kind and shining Spirit who never hesitated to speak her mind.
I'll always remember her for her wicked sense of humor and her no-holds-barred outlook on all things.
She will be sorely missed.
My heartfelt sympathies are with Edmund and the rest of Deb's family.
--Anna

Jul 4th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests
Jul 5th, 2018, 12:15 am
Deb was well named here...
Spiritofchaos could always bring a smile to your face and lighten up your day
May her memories live on through those she touched in life
My prayers go out to Edmund, her family and all her friends
She will be missed

Jul 5th, 2018, 12:15 am

Jul 5th, 2018, 1:04 am
Truly that is sad news. *bows head*

Deb, thank you for giggles that always seemed to be there when I needed them.
I will try to remember happy moments and think of you with a smile in my heart.
You will be missed.

My sincere condolences go out to your family and loved ones.

Jul 5th, 2018, 1:04 am
Jul 5th, 2018, 1:21 am
I find myself in disbelief, :o :shock:
i am waiting for her to pop in and say i gotcha!!! :? :? :lol:
for it would be just like her to pull a prank like that,
I will remember her cheeky caring loving help anyone out in a jam attitude always.
I never forget anyone who has done a kindness to me, she helped me when i was a newbie way back when.
I am mad at god for taking you so soon and that he didn't give you any help or warning so we could still enjoy your company here :? :?
we lost a good friend but God gained a very cheeky full of fun and in your face golden angel. (god has his hands full now ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can see her now sad for us all being sad but also rubbing her hands with glee going ok who can i scare or prank up now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
gone but never forgotten and your memory is eternal as we live so do you Deb. (ok you can come out now!! :D :D
Jul 5th, 2018, 1:21 am

Jul 5th, 2018, 1:46 am
Oh, how tragic and sad! :(
I didn’t know Deb well, but will never forget the silly “spiritofchaos” avatar she used for so long. (it was an ostrich, hot pink and green)
May you rest in peace Deb. My deepest sympathy to Deb’s partner and family.
Nonny, maybe you can forward our condolence PM’s to Debs partner.
Jul 5th, 2018, 1:46 am

Jul 5th, 2018, 1:58 am
To say it was a shock is an understatement.
I’ll always remember Deb by her funny comments and positive outlook.

Rest in peace, Deb.

My deepest condolences to her partner Edmund and her family.
Jul 5th, 2018, 1:58 am
Jul 5th, 2018, 3:07 am
This is such a shock...
I'm so sorry to hear that Deb passed...
SoC was filled with so much joie de vivre and she was always ready to lend a helping hand or give advice...
She will be missed...
My thoughts and condolences are with her loved ones at this sad time...

Jul 5th, 2018, 3:07 am
Jul 5th, 2018, 4:30 am
:shock: :(
Rest in Peace, spiritofchaos.
I didn't know her well, but I keep expecting her to pop up and say "haha" it's a prank. From her comments and responses shes' got an awesome and wicked sense of humour.
With heartfelt condolences to her family and loved ones.
Jul 5th, 2018, 4:30 am