Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 27th, 2018, 12:05 am

What is it? LexiKo is a word game (the original name of Scrabble). As words are placed on the game board, points are collected. The object is to score more points than other players.

How do you play?
  • Players will be randomly sorted to see who will play who, and to decide who will play first on each board. (each board will only have 2 players) Subscription round will last a minimum of 24 hours.
  • Multiple boards will be played simultaneously, so you need to be vigilant in watching for your opponents post. Contests will alternate from the regular board to the super board at the discretion of the host. (It will be posted at the time of subscription)
  • Players will be given 7 Word Tiles, via private message. These are not to be show to anyone.
  • When it is your turn you will post an image of the board (with any previous words posted showing) and with your word(s) also played. You must state in your post what your word(s) is(are) and the value for each word. See below for How To Post your Round Instructions.
  • Updates will not be posted (of the board), players will be sent replacement tiles when the host is available to do so. The last player should send me a pm stating that new tiles for board # are required (Please use the word LexiKo in the subject line of your pm). I will post the scores for the board once new tiles are sent so you know when a new round has started for that specific board.

Rules:
  • Please see full rules here for regular LexiKo (15 x 15 board), and here for Super LexiKo (21 x 21 board). Exceptions to the rules to suit One-on-One play are listed below...all others rules will remain the same.
  • All words must be in the Collins Dictionary - Official Scrabble Word Check
  • Regular boards will be played with the standard 100 tiles and both players will draw from one "bag". Super boards will be played with the standard 100 tiles and each player will have their own "bag" of tiles (no sharing). Please see HERE for the list of Standard LexiKo Tiles and HERE for the list of Super LexiKo Tiles.
  • Word tiles will be sorted by the random generator and distributed in the order listed. Players will have the option to exchange tiles, when the regular board is being played there must be at least 7 tiles left in the "bag" in order to make any exchanges. When the super board is being played, players may exchange tiles no matter the amount left in their "bag" (as long as there are enough tiles to exchange with). If a player choses to exchange tiles they must post the board, and that they are exchanging # of tiles (you may not post a word this round). You will then send me a pm telling me which tiles you wish to exchange. You will be given the next available tiles from the "bag", then all the remaining tiles (including the ones returned) will be randomized once again.
  • Each player has 24 hours to post their word (24 hours after the player has posted before them, or, the scores have been posted and new tiles have been sent), if you do not post within 24 hours you lose your turn, the following player will then post and if the offending players does post after 24 hours their post is to be ignored.
  • NO EDITING (even if you are the last poster). Editing may effect the next player who is trying to organize their own word(s). If you feel you added your points incorrectly do not worry, I double check them and your posting them is just a guidline.

The End of a LexiKo contest
  • Regualr LexiKo board - Once all tiles are gone and a player has placed all of their tiles, the game will end.
  • Super LexiKo board - Once all tiles are gone and a player has placed all of their tiles, the game will end, however, If player 1 plays out then player 2 gets one last turn to finish the round so both players get the same amount of turns, if player 2 plays out first, the game will end.

Tallying LexiKo Scores
  • When the game ends, the other player will count all points that are remaining on their tiles that have not been played. This amount will be deducted from their final score. Super LexiKo contests the player with tiles left count ALL their tiles (tiles left in the "bag" as well as tiles left on the rack)
  • An added bonus is awarded to the player that ended the contest and has no remaining tiles. The tile values of all remaining tiles will be added to the score of the player who is out of tiles to produce the final score for the game.

Rewards
  • Winner is determined by who has the most points.
    • 1st Place of each board - 150 WRZ$ (Regular board)
    • 2nd Place of each board - 75 WRZ$ (Regular board)
    • 1st Place of each board - 200 WRZ$ (Super board)
    • 2nd Place of each board - 100 WRZ$ (Super board)
    • Player with the highest score of ALL the boards + 150 WRZ$
    • Player with the 2nd highest score of ALL the boards + 100 WRZ$
    • Player with the 3rd highest score of ALL the boards + 75 WRZ$

Regular Board

Aug 27th, 2018, 12:05 am
Aug 27th, 2018, 12:09 am
oh, yes, yes, count me in :thumbup:
Aug 27th, 2018, 12:09 am

Aug 27th, 2018, 2:32 am
I'm in :wave:
Aug 27th, 2018, 2:32 am

No longer active.
Aug 27th, 2018, 2:58 am
in, please. :)
Aug 27th, 2018, 2:58 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Aug 27th, 2018, 3:20 am
I'm in
Aug 27th, 2018, 3:20 am
Aug 27th, 2018, 6:48 am
in
Aug 27th, 2018, 6:48 am

Aug 27th, 2018, 8:13 pm
:thumbup:
Aug 27th, 2018, 8:13 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Aug 28th, 2018, 2:48 am

Full rules are located in the OP
Aug 28th, 2018, 2:48 am
Aug 28th, 2018, 3:11 am
Board 2 - sr55

word - isobar (a on 2x letter) = 9 points

x2 = 18 for the center star space :wink: - Ice
Aug 28th, 2018, 3:11 am

Aug 28th, 2018, 7:40 am
BOARD 2 (sr55 & hija) - 2nd player hija

Word1 : FOAMING (2 x Letter on O, 2 x Letter on N) : 15 points
Word2 : GI : 3 points
Bonus for using all my letters : 50 points
TOTAL POINTS = 68
Aug 28th, 2018, 7:40 am

Aug 28th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Full rules are located in the OP

Aug 28th, 2018, 4:15 pm
Aug 28th, 2018, 4:56 pm
Word: OKAPIS
Score: 34 (2x letter at K and 2x word at S)
Aug 28th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Aug 29th, 2018, 12:56 am
board 2 - sr55

word - botany - 2x word = 22 points
Aug 29th, 2018, 12:56 am

Aug 29th, 2018, 1:26 am
Board 1 - galoche

Word: ZOOM
Score: 30 (2x word at centre star)
Aug 29th, 2018, 1:26 am

No longer active.
Aug 29th, 2018, 3:01 am
:problem: Board 1 - 9trogue

Word: ZOOMS
Score: 16 points
:problem:
Aug 29th, 2018, 3:01 am