Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 29th, 2019, 1:19 am

Definition of Not playing with a full deck: Not mentally sound; crazy :crazy:
we won't talk about the Contest Team and which of them fall into this category :lol:

What is it?
  • A contest to see who can complete each suit of cards the fastest.
  • How many players will depend on how many decks of cards are used. For each deck of cards, 50 cards will be randomly sorted (Including the Jokers)… leaving 4 cards out of the grid per deck…so we are Not Playing With a Full Deck :lol:
  • How you decide to post what cards you are holding is up to each person, you MUST make it very clear which card you are choosing for your Bonus card to avoid duplicates.

How do you play?
  • Post you would like to play (opening round will be open for 24 hours), subsequent rounds will be open for 24 hours unless all players have posted.
  • Each round will have a grid of cards with each players name beside a row or column, you post the first 2 cards in your row or column that are beside your name.
  • Within the grid of cards is a blue square, each player chooses 1 Bonus card that is within this area. You must clearly mark within your post what your Bonus card is. Each card in this area may only be chosen by one player. NO DUPLICATES. You may not claim a Joker as a Bonus card.
  • If you get a Joker in the first 2 cards beside your name, you can replace it with another card. If your name is on the sides, you get to choose ANY card in your row, if your on the top or bottom you get to choose ANY card from your column.

Post example:
    br195 wrote:Bonus Card 9 of Spades
    cards - Joker(replace with 8 Spades), 5 of Spades

Cards in my hand:
    Hearts - 2, 5, 9, 10
    Diamonds - 4, 6, King
    Spades - Ace, 5, 8, 9
    Clubs - 2, Jack

Rules:
  • Only 1 post per person.
  • Bonus cards must be posted clearly for other players to see…No Duplicates of Bonus cards.
  • Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed.
  • You must post a running tally of all your cards collected, how you post your hands is up to you, as long as it is clear for me to follow. If you wish to post actual cards, you can find a complete list of all the suits here: HEARTS ♥️, SPADES ♠️, DIAMONDS ♦️,CLUBS ♣️
  • You may not claim previous cards for missed rounds.
  • You may not claim a specific card for the bonus card if it is already in your hand.
  • You must sign up in the opening round at the start of each contest in order to play in subsequent rounds.

Rewards:
  • 150 WRZ$ for the 1st completed suit of Cards
  • 125 WRZ$ for the 2nd completed suit of Cards (different from the 1st)
  • 100 WRZ$ for the 3rd completed suit of Cards (different from the 1st/2nd)
  • 75 WRZ$ for the 4th completed suit of Cards (different from the 1st/2nd/3rd)
  • 25 WRZ$ for each completed suit of Cards per player (excluding the first 4 completed suits and the completed deck winner), any unclaimed cards in your hand will count as -2 WRZ$ per card
  • 300 WRZ$ for the first completed full deck of Cards

SAMPLE BOARD
The green line shows a ROW.
The pink line shows a COLUMN.

May 29th, 2019, 1:19 am
May 29th, 2019, 1:26 am
I'm in :D
May 29th, 2019, 1:26 am

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests
May 29th, 2019, 1:30 am
May 29th, 2019, 1:30 am
May 29th, 2019, 2:14 am
in
May 29th, 2019, 2:14 am

May 29th, 2019, 2:55 am
In
May 29th, 2019, 2:55 am

thanks for all who was, is and will be a part of this sharing universe
May 29th, 2019, 5:47 am
Count me in, please :D
May 29th, 2019, 5:47 am

May 29th, 2019, 6:08 am
I wanna say I'm in enthusiastically... but right now, I'm just waiting to clear the clouds in my mind these rules have created. :P :lol:
May 29th, 2019, 6:08 am

There is no off switch on a tiger.

If you're not scared, you can follow me on my twitter, @phoebessCZ.
May 29th, 2019, 6:25 am
Another game to figure out... count me in
May 29th, 2019, 6:25 am

May 29th, 2019, 12:01 pm
In :?
May 29th, 2019, 12:01 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
May 29th, 2019, 1:32 pm
Rules are pretty simple folks...your name is beside a row or column...you post the card beside your name, and the next card beside it...then you pick a bonus card that is inside the blue square...every round you post all the cards you have collected... easy peasy :wink:

And if your still a bit confused I am always willing to help you out, just send me a pm and I will give you step by step instructions :D
May 29th, 2019, 1:32 pm
May 29th, 2019, 1:44 pm
In
May 29th, 2019, 1:44 pm
May 29th, 2019, 1:59 pm
in
May 29th, 2019, 1:59 pm
May 29th, 2019, 9:17 pm
in
May 29th, 2019, 9:17 pm

May 29th, 2019, 9:21 pm
13Ice wrote:Rules are pretty simple folks...your name is beside a row or column...you post the card beside your name, and the next card beside it...then you pick a bonus card that is inside the blue square...every round you post all the cards you have collected... easy peasy :wink:

And if your still a bit confused I am always willing to help you out, just send me a pm and I will give you step by step instructions :D

I will try it. You make it seem easy :lol:
May 29th, 2019, 9:21 pm