What is it?
- A contest where clues are solved to fill in all the corresponding petals of the flower, in a clockwise and counterclockwise fashion.
How do you play?
- Solve the clues for each corresponding petal such that the answers fit in a curve from the number to the center of the flower.
- Each number in a petal will have two 5-letter answers, one in a clockwise and the other in a counterclockwise direction.
phoebess wrote:2. CLOCKWISE - Prize
- Only 1 post per person per update. Any more and all of your posts will be disallowed.
- No duplicates.
- Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed.
- Update(s) may be provided during a round if there is no post for at least 48 hours.
- 30 WRZ$ for each correct answer.