Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Dec 14th, 2019, 7:14 pm

What is it?
  • A contest where you play directly against a randomly generated opponent, using simple multiplication, the goal is to be the first to have 4 in a Row.
  • Rules and format are very similar to Times Square.

How do you play?
  • Post here that you are in. Sign up rounds will be open for 24 hours, after which all players will be randomly sorted.
  • 1st move - The first player listed of each duo will select ONE number from the numbers bar, and will choose the board color for the round, you may not use the same color board as one already posted, this is to help players quickly identify their own boards for the round. (boards will be displayed HERE or via this link https://imgur.com/a/c0W1iWu ).
  • 2nd move - The next poster will select ONE number of their choice from the numbers bar and muliply it with the chosen number of their opponent, you will mark the board with your total number and post the board. (how you choose to mark your board is up to each player)
  • 3rd and subsequent moves - Players will take turns choosing ONE new number and using one of the 2 numbers from their opponents previous post, using the board from your opponents last post, you will mark the board with your total number and post the new board. Players will take turns following follow this pattern until one of the players has 4 in a Row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal).
  • For step by step instructions see HERE

Example post:
br195 wrote:Image

hija #'s 5 and 6

my numbers 6 x 3 = 18

Rules:
  • Each poster must post the board showing all the previous numbers marked and their own. Each poster must also post their opponents previous number selection and their own number selection (with the total).
  • Marking the board is up to each poster on how they want to mark their own post (use one image for the whole round to mark your moves please), it must be clear to your opponent which numbers are being used. (Please copy your opponents previous board thus keeping everyones markings intact).
  • Once a number is marked on the board it can not be used again.
  • EDITING (editing is allowed to correct an error to your post, such as an incorrect # or a missing number. You must advise your opponent and myself in a pm, that you have made an edit and what the edit was for). Editing to change your board because you want to make a different move is not allowed, it is only to fix a simple error… so be very careful before you post. If you are unsure if your edit is allowed or not, pm me and your opponent before hand, if I am unavailable and your opponent is fine with the edit to be made then you may proceed.
  • Each player will have a maximun of 24 hours to make their post, after 24 hours the next move reverts back to your opponent. Please be courteous and pm your opponent when done posting as multiple boards are being played at the same time and it will help keep the flow for your own personal rounds.
  • If a player signs up and is a "no show"(24 hours after they should have posted), a new opponent will be found for you to play against, please send me a pm.

Rewards:
  • To be determined once all players are signed up

Tournament Rules:
All players will play in a double elimination tournament format...meaning, if you lose 2 rounds you are out, once you lose your first match you will drop down to play off against other losing players, you will have to keep winning in order to keep playing at that point. If you keep winning on the winners side you carry on, once you get to the final 2 players, if you lose for the first time, you will have to play again.

If you win a match in either the winning side or the loser side you win WRZ$ (Rewards will be higher on the winning side).
Click this link https://i.imgur.com/E7S4N5K.png to see an example of a chart for a 16 player tournament and how its possible to work your way back to being the big winner. If you have any questions please ask me. (This chart is only an example, we will take as many players as we can :wink:

Once you win/lose a round, if you know who your next opponent will be you may start playing, no need to wait for any updates, each bracket will be listed of which advancing person will post first.

Are YOU the Best of the Best? sign up now and lets see who can claim the title :D

Sign up may be extended depending on my schedule getting ready to leave for my annual Christmas holiday (in which I tend to spend more time on mobi) :lol:

Dec 14th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Dec 14th, 2019, 7:15 pm
Boards to be used
once a board is posted that color may not be used again for that round

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Dec 14th, 2019, 7:15 pm
Dec 14th, 2019, 7:45 pm
In :D
Dec 14th, 2019, 7:45 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:06 pm
I'm so scared.
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:06 pm

There is no off switch on a tiger.

If you're not scared, you can follow me on my twitter, @phoebessCZ.
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:10 pm
Totally in! :D
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:10 pm

You can follow me on Twitter @MobiFRKJ
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:29 pm
in :thumbup:
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:29 pm

Dec 14th, 2019, 10:21 pm
I'm in!
Dec 14th, 2019, 10:21 pm

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests
Dec 14th, 2019, 11:35 pm
I'm unbeaten so I'm in. 8)

A la tercera va la vencida :lol:
Dec 14th, 2019, 11:35 pm
Dec 15th, 2019, 10:52 am
In, despite being bad at it :lol:
Dec 15th, 2019, 10:52 am
Dec 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm
common folks, I know there are more of you out there that play this :? its not meant to be played all at once, so if your worried about being here all the time for it..don't, it will just take a bit longer to complete and you get more games in, same rules apply as in the regular contest...
Dec 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm
Dec 15th, 2019, 11:43 pm
in
Dec 15th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Dec 15th, 2019, 11:58 pm
into the losing every round.. again.. oh well :lol:
Dec 15th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Dec 16th, 2019, 4:50 pm
Dec 16th, 2019, 4:50 pm