What is it?
- Another popular 4 in a Row contest, playing against a randomly generated opponent.
- Using the Round UP or Round DOWN to the nearest 10 method, each player (in turn) will have 3 dice randomly generated to determine their possible move.
How do you play?
- Post here that you are in. Sign up rounds will be open for 24 hours, after which all players will be randomly sorted.
- Players use the dice that are rolled for them to create a number. You may place the dice in any order to create the number. For example, if you rolled 4, 1, and 6, you may create 146, 164, 416, 461, 614, or 641.
- You then round the number that you created to the nearest ten. For example, 146 becomes 150, 164 becomes 160, 416 becomes 420, 461 becomes 460, 614 becomes 610, or 641 becomes 640. (Numbers created that end in 5 may be rounded UP or DOWN)
- Players may send me an image (you may also post it in your subscription post), or an idea of an image, to mark their plays on the boards. Images may not exceed 50x50.
br195 wrote:Board 1
Please cover 350
- Each post must contain your board number, your 3 dice + (your created number) and the number rounded to the nearest 10 that you would like covered on your board.
- Only one post per player per round.
- Once a number is marked on the board it can not be used again.
- Rounds will remain open for 24 hours, unless all eligible players have posted, in which case the boards may be updated sooner. Boards will be updated and posted by me.
- Only Player 1 from each board will post in one round. Player 2 will post in the next round.
- Players continue taking turns until one player creates a line of 4 in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) on the game board.
- 100 WRZ$ for the winners of every board (*Stalemate* 25 WRZ$ each)