Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 26th, 2021, 2:36 pm

CONTEST TIME #21

We start the next round of THE mobi FILES

Here was THE QUESTION
Where did you meet your latest Significant Other?
A At a bar or club
B Dating app
C Through a friend
D School or work
E Random encounter
F Other
G Never had a Significant Other yet

What is it?
A contest where we are asking you to correctly guess how your fellow mobi members answered "THE QUESTION"

How do you play?
Just post how you think the majority of your fellow mobi posters answered this question
And for a chance at a special bonus, post why you think your response is the right prediction, or something funny about your selection
Your reason can be simply text or an image
(posting a reason is not required to enter this contest)

EXAMPLE POST
A At a bar or club

RULES
Only 1 post/entry per person for this contest. If you make multiple entries, SHAME ON YOU :lol: :lol: :lol:
We will consider your FIRST POST/PICKS as your entry, and probably send you a PM or make a post saying how bad you are :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Duplicate reasons or images - While your actual entry will still be valid, you will not qualify for the special bonus
Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed.
No big images, please! 800x800 pixels wide maximum

Each contest will be open for as many days as needed to give EVERYBODY a chance to play :lol: :lol: :lol:
(In other words, whenever I get around to closing it)

Rewards:
If you guess the number one (highest percentage) response = 50 WRZ$
Special Bonus - I will award special 25 WRZ$ bonuses for "reasons/comments/images" that strike my fancy. It's just my personal opinion, so my judgement is final :lol: :lol: :lol:

So make your prediction on how your fellow mobi members responded to THE QUESTION in this edition of

THE mobi FILES

May 26th, 2021, 2:36 pm

May 26th, 2021, 3:46 pm
E

May 26th, 2021, 3:46 pm

May 26th, 2021, 3:49 pm
F. Other - through a motor bike site of course :lol:

May 26th, 2021, 3:49 pm

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
May 26th, 2021, 5:02 pm
D
May 26th, 2021, 5:02 pm
May 26th, 2021, 8:32 pm

D: At School or Work

I don't even think it is going to be close.

Dating apps? Good (maybe) for a hookup.

Meeting through friends? Nope nope nope. Mrs Mary Matchmaker may think she knows what your heart yearns for but she has no clue what's under your bed.

School or Work. Yep. This is where it happens. You get to see and interact with the person over the course of days, weeks, months. Glances linger, laughs are shared, HR explains where the cameras are located, and it all comes together. One day Michael is holding the pig down while Jane pulls the trigger on the pneumatic bolt pistol, their eyes meet over the killing floor and WHAM - love strikes! Shared purpose, tender moments, everything you need for founding a lasting relationship.

May 26th, 2021, 8:32 pm

Looking to keep current with Mobi Contests?
Tune in, turn on, on Discord!
https://discord.gg/As9DZkGXUM
May 27th, 2021, 6:05 am
D
May 27th, 2021, 6:05 am

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

May 27th, 2021, 6:10 am
F
May 27th, 2021, 6:10 am
May 27th, 2021, 1:50 pm
E. Random Encounter

May 27th, 2021, 1:50 pm

May 28th, 2021, 2:15 pm
A lot of good entries so far... And there is still plenty of time for even more ;)
May 28th, 2021, 2:15 pm