Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 29th, 2017, 3:43 am
Good news! Bruce the vet just phoned and Cosmo's teeth have been nicely cleaned and he didn't need any extractions whatsoever! Even better news is that his blood test showed no further kidney deterioration since last year!

Am so relieved.

Thanks, Stretton, matina, Katy, Ice and br bear for your good wishes.

I'm going to be able to pick him up in about three hours.
May 29th, 2017, 3:43 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 29th, 2017, 3:47 am
Wonderful news Pj he's going to be hungry when he gets home I'm sure you'll give anything he wants take care :D Hi stretton nice to see you :D weekend goes in a blink so has the year be well :D Ice I try not to encourage hubby too much :lol: :lol:
Matina miss you hope your ok :?
May 29th, 2017, 3:47 am
May 29th, 2017, 3:55 am
Oh that's really good news PJ!! :thumbup: :D
May 29th, 2017, 3:55 am
May 29th, 2017, 4:05 am

great news Mr p :D

ah... did someone take a video of you celebrating when you weren't looking :o :lol: :lol:
May 29th, 2017, 4:05 am
May 29th, 2017, 4:12 am
Thanks, Katy and Stretton and Ice! Yes, I'm going to have lots of good eats available this afternoon. The kittens will enjoy it too.

(Ice, that picture couldn't be me, because my shirt has bananas all over it.)

Rishi was a bit sad after her uncle went away for his dentist appointment.
May 29th, 2017, 4:12 am

May 29th, 2017, 4:39 am
That is great news pj... :clap: :clap: I'm sure you will happy to pick him up soon :)

with that good news I will head out ... :wave:

Everyone have a great evening/day :D :D
May 29th, 2017, 4:39 am
May 29th, 2017, 4:41 am

PJ that is great news on Cosmo :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: send us a picture when you get him home :D :D

hello to everyone else sorry busy morning with phone calls etc Mondays can be like that and internet issues slow :( :(
katy bear ice i hope you are all well sorry i missed stretton :( :(
time for nap exhausted body still hasn't fully recovered ImageNAP TIME night night to everyone else :lol: :lol:
May 29th, 2017, 4:41 am

May 29th, 2017, 4:49 am
I'll say night to bear and ice sleep well girls
Matina glad your ok I'm right behind you was up early this morning need a nap too :) Pj so happy to hear cosmos blood tests shows he's doing well for his age lots love and cuddles to him take care all bye for now :wave:

Edit. Inernet issues now fixed fingers crossed no more drop outs :?
May 29th, 2017, 4:49 am
May 29th, 2017, 7:38 am

Cosmo says he has a slight headache and feels a bit groggy, but is otherwise OK. Jumps up on purple couch just fine.

The kittens were impressed with Cosmo's yellow arm band.

First order of business . . . lots of eating. Only small portions at first? No worries . . . I'll eat 3 or 4 small portions.
May 29th, 2017, 7:38 am

May 30th, 2017, 2:29 am
Good morning all :wave: hello bear and ice if youre around morning Matina hope you are ok :) how's snowy today :D just doing some cleaning hugs :)
Hi Pj how is Cosmo this morning he looks good and doesn't seem to be bothered by his yellow arm band :lol: Very cold here today 17c beautiful in the sun even had the heat on last night :D have a good day take care :D Hello diva hugs for you thank you always :D hi alessa hope your well :D hi Stretton bookopia :wave:
May 30th, 2017, 2:29 am
May 30th, 2017, 2:30 am
Good monring all!! how is everyone today i am better migraine headache has reseeded some what?? but can feel the build up of pressure behind my eyeballs getting progressively more as i look at the screen so i think a rest day again for me ;-(
Katy be good honey! dont kill hubby yet! :lol: :lol: 8)
Cosmo!!! Oh he is soooo cute PJ ,bless his little soul. He looks quite rested after that nap, well done Cosmo!
We couldn't get Snowy to eat even after 6 hours of getting him home this was the day after his procedure, we almost were at the point of taking him back to them as he wasn't eating.Ii think he must have heard us and he took to the food like his life depended on it lol;-)

well that is all i have for now see you all later if not tomorrow bye all!!
Diva thank you always for looking after me and reminding me for contests without you i think i wouldn't get to play any of them with life getting in the way oh so much. I wish you were here to help me organise the rest of my disorganised life hmm that happens when you have 2 elderly parents to take care of and a four legged pampered poochy prince :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you honey god bless you for all you do i love you xxxooo have a great day honey!
May 30th, 2017, 2:30 am

May 30th, 2017, 2:36 am
Matina Sorry to see your headache hasn't eased rest if you can :? and I won't promise on the killing :lol: Take care today
May 30th, 2017, 2:36 am
May 30th, 2017, 2:41 am
May 30th, 2017, 2:41 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
May 30th, 2017, 2:49 am
:wave:

good evening everyone...only a few more hours and the dreaded Monday is over :D

matina..take care of that headache

pj..Cosmo looks very handsome and none the worse for wear after his ordeal :thumbup:

katy..glad your internet is back up and running properly, cross our finger it stays that way

awe Diva, how did you know a hug was needed :-D
May 30th, 2017, 2:49 am
May 30th, 2017, 3:04 am
Hugs are always a good idea and everyone needs a hug whether they know it they need it or not :D

May 30th, 2017, 3:04 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x