Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 20th, 2017, 5:40 pm
pjmpjm wrote:Image

John, here's a Sunnya close-up, still enjoying the winter sunshine.

AuntBessie, you might like this one.

Stretton, I finally gave up soft drinks some years ago, but enjoyed a few during my recent US trip, just to be social. Coffee and tea are my 'vices' now!

matina and Katy, weather forecasts tell us that the Blue Mountains will experience below zero nights for the coming week, so we may yet enjoy some late winter snow!

Yeah Pj :D
my eyes suddenly went (◕‿◕)
she's too cute and I love your garden, so relaxing!
May I ask how many beautiful kitties do you have?
I've counted three so far.
Did you say snow? I'm coming :D ! I can cook, brush and nurse your cats :D and take care of the garden..

Hi everyone!
Matina, fluffy Ice, Alessa, Katy, John, Nonny, Belle and all the others

When I say "I like storms" must be more accurate: I like storms that don't cause damages to people, to things and that don't cut off power, neither repeatedly nor once, especially when you're administering meds to your kitty, yes in that moment with the pill or the needle-free syringe between his mouth and your hands and at the same time you're cooking fishes in the oven.
Yesterday I did groceries, still haven't finished, have more to do next week, came home, storm coming with big bold clouds and thunders in distance, very picturesque, my kitty Toulouse calling me.
Guess in which exact moment the power went off, again and again and again, at least a half dozen times.

from my garden :D
Aug 20th, 2017, 5:40 pm

Aug 21st, 2017, 1:29 am
awesome auntbessie nice crop;-)
hello to everyone else how are we today?
I had some sad news my auntie not coming home from hospital yet but is being taken to rehabilitation :( :(
got alot of cleaning to do today so i will wish you all a good morning day afternoon evening night insert what fits for your time zone. be safe and god bless and be with you all.
oh and very sad news the Australian 10 year old boy Julian Cadman lost in the Barcelona terror attack has been found dead in a morgue after D.N.A. tests confirming it is him :( :(Image Image there are no words to describe or that can make us try and accept this sort of evil. PURE EVIL is just that PURE EVIL.
REST IN PEACE JULIAN an angel taken far too soon and in such horrendous tragic circumstances.
Aug 21st, 2017, 1:29 am

Aug 21st, 2017, 1:41 am
Evening all :wave:

Hope everyone had a great weekend :D some of us still have a little bit left... some of you are already here from the future... :lol: :lol:
Aug 21st, 2017, 1:41 am
Aug 21st, 2017, 2:09 am
Hello everyone :wave: evening bear and ice :wave: have you been good :) Morning Matina cleaning day for me too I need a maid :? :? Sorry to hear about your aunty but rehab maybe good for her to get movement back in her shoulder again :? Bless you :( Hi John, auntbessie how are you :D Good morning Pj hope your well and keeping warm :D Nice and cool enjoy it while we can I say :( Big hugs to all our regulars take care all :wave:
Aug 21st, 2017, 2:09 am
Aug 21st, 2017, 2:12 am
:wave: good evening everyone

7:00 pm and I feel like I could go to bed already :o , but if I want to get up and go to work tomorrow I must not give in... :lol: :lol:
Aug 21st, 2017, 2:12 am
Aug 21st, 2017, 2:15 am
13Ice wrote::wave: good evening everyone

7:00 pm and I feel like I could go to bed already :o , but if I want to get up and go to work tomorrow I must not give in... :lol: :lol:

You're stronger than me, I have been napping the last few hours :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I tried to stay awake but I kept drifting off... Good evening folks :wave:
Aug 21st, 2017, 2:15 am
Aug 21st, 2017, 3:12 am

Good eastern hemisphere morning (well, very early afternoon) to matina and Alessa and Katy, with an aerial photo of Lake Burragorang.

Have been on a Skype call with my brother in the US, who is still recovering.

Hi to Ice and br bear, and also John.

AuntBessie, I have only three Persians now, in my Blue Mountains retirement . . . Cosmo and his two nieces, RishiKesh and Sunnya. Since I used to breed Persians for many years (going back to the 1970s) I used to own a great many, as you can imagine! Cosmo is my last 'kitten' . . . born 16 years ago in my old home in Dural. Once I owned a Himalayan and, believe it or not, a 'Himmie-lookalike' (I think it was actually a Ragdoll) walked across my front yard this morning, an hour ago, very casual and bold, and disappeared into the bush across the road. I think I know who owns him! Wish I could have got a picture!
Aug 21st, 2017, 3:12 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 21st, 2017, 3:22 am
do you know a west highland terrier breeder PJ?? who may give a friend a good discount on them?
Aug 21st, 2017, 3:22 am

Aug 21st, 2017, 3:31 am

.... woof woof
Aug 21st, 2017, 3:31 am
Aug 21st, 2017, 3:42 am
Good morning, evening and afternoon to all.
I see I missed a lot while having some quality family time.

Good luck with your aunt matina... sometimes, rehabilitation is the best answer.
Pj, you actually MISSED a picture ;)

Belle and Ice... don't give into the dark side... there is still a little bit of the weekend left.
Hi kathlyn...
And Bear... woof woof ;)
Aug 21st, 2017, 3:42 am

Aug 21st, 2017, 4:42 am
:o :shock: oh bear he is gorgeous :oops: :wink: :wink: yes him :angel: :angel: send him right over :lol: :lol: i love him xxxxoooo
i have fixed my angel wind-chime i have fixed a laundry trolley i have sharpened all the knives and scissors in the house. the mechanic came round and fixed the boot release lever in the car and now it is time for a nana nap then i get up shower and i am curling up on the couch with a nice scotch on the rocks and my book. followed by a cup of tea and bickies. bye all for now time for nap!! with my new little man courtesy of bear god bless you bear:wave: :thumbup: :thumbup:
crowd fund a west highland terrier for Matina page. Can some one set that up for me please? :D :D thank you ever so much!
Aug 21st, 2017, 4:42 am

Aug 21st, 2017, 4:59 am
Matina if I could get you a westie I would their gorgeous :) Night to ice ,bear and anyone else going to bed :wave: Pj stoke up the fire take care :D I'm joining the sleep train
bye for now :wave:
Aug 21st, 2017, 4:59 am
Aug 21st, 2017, 5:07 am
All aboard...hey kathlyn, wait up. I need to catch the sleep train too :lol: :lol:

Goodnight, folks :wave: :wave:
Aug 21st, 2017, 5:07 am

Experiencing Some Health Issues, But Will Do My Best to Respond to Dead Links. Thank you
Aug 21st, 2017, 6:02 am
Good nite to all those giving up on the weekend ;)

Tomorrow will be a fun day in Chicago.
We are getting an Eclipse. It will be 90% where I live, and a total Eclipse 6 hours South of here.
Some friends of ours will be hosting a party downstate in Carbondale, Il. Not only will it be a total Eclipse there, but it will also be the part of the country where the total Eclipse will last the longest (about 2 minutes and 45 seconds). I was going to go down there, but two 6 hour car rides is not something I enjoy anymore.
Hopefully they will be sending me some good pictures.
Aug 21st, 2017, 6:02 am

Aug 21st, 2017, 6:06 am
Good day/night everyone! :wave:

Good night, belle, bear, ice.

Pjm: hope your brother's chemo isn't as bad as before. Hope he feels better soon.
matina: i agree, that highland terrier is so cute! I'll come visit if you do get one :)
Auntbessie: i love storms. And yeah, not the kind that hurt people. I love the sound of thunder and watching it makes me amazed at the power of mother nature. The sound of rain makes me smile, but only when I'm not out in the rain. Perfectly happy staying indoors when it pours :)
John: wish i knew if we'll get to see the eclipse over here :(
Aug 21st, 2017, 6:06 am