Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Mar 19th, 2018, 8:48 pm
what a coincidence :shock: :D

I was thinking I wish I had a choco dip for them, I actually do something VERY unhealthy, I dip them in plain white sugar, terrible habit from when I was younger, but they taste so good like this!

anyway, good night, I get sleepy so easily these days.
Mar 19th, 2018, 8:48 pm
Mar 19th, 2018, 11:43 pm
goodmornign all mum & i are out today having our hair done see you all later xxoo

Mar 19th, 2018, 11:43 pm
Mar 20th, 2018, 12:37 am
Mar 20th, 2018, 12:37 am

Mar 20th, 2018, 1:11 am
Good morning everybody :wave: Hello bear and ice :D John what have I told you about sharing naughty :o So you don't want any of these then :lol: enjoy all
Matina enjoy a nice head massage at the hairdressers I love when they do that :D
Pj how are you feeling :? congrats on finishing the thermal images :thumbup: :clap: So sad about the fires at Tathra :( 69 homes lost :( Hugs to all our regulars :)
Mar 20th, 2018, 1:11 am
Mar 20th, 2018, 2:33 am
Good morning, matina and Katy and Alessa! A beautiful, sunny day up here in the mountains, and only about 21 degrees. Have been sitting out in the back garden.

Katy, yes, I'm feeling very, very good about finishing that koala thermal image survey. I couldn't quite believe it yesterday, that all 102 sessions were done! I felt like celebrating! Will post (below) a proper photo, which I just received from my son, showing a few of the sample testing areas. I think these limited locations, right near the university, are where the known (radio-collared) koalas live, and are tracked regularly by radio, so that the thermal imaging results can be verified. Or so I think. I'm hoping to know more later.

matina, hope you and your mother have a good outing today! (I also went out and got a haircut yesterday, from my favourite barber in Katooma, who's nearly my age and used to live in Oberon.)

Hi br bear and Ice and Stretton and bomb. Hope hope all the regulars are well. John, will be over at SC later.

Very, very sad to learn more about Tathra . . . could easily happen around here . . . my heart goes out to them. But at least no-one was injured.
Mar 20th, 2018, 2:33 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Mar 20th, 2018, 5:17 am
we are back home finally, now time for nana nap! oh those strawberries are gorgeous MINE!!!
Mar 20th, 2018, 5:17 am

Mar 20th, 2018, 5:26 am
Katy... since your strawberries look better than mine... Yeah, let's share. ;)

Pj... you should be celebrating. That was a lot of hard work.

matina... sounds like you are having a real tough day... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar 20th, 2018, 5:26 am

Mar 20th, 2018, 6:38 am
Yeah i know i'm exhausted to be honest ;-) kind of like your days lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar 20th, 2018, 6:38 am

Mar 20th, 2018, 6:42 am
Hi Pj and all the Mobi Members!! :lol: :lol:

Matina - didn't you just get your hair done the other day? :?

I'll have some of those strawberries! :D

This week is going to be brutal, so I'm glad that day 1 is down... :D

Night-night All!! :wave:
Mar 20th, 2018, 6:42 am
Mar 20th, 2018, 6:55 am
Stretton... I hope you survive the week. :thumbup:

matina... OUCH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar 20th, 2018, 6:55 am

Mar 20th, 2018, 7:26 am
Just leaving some coffee before I sign off for the day :D nonny for you too good morning :wave: john Ill leave you to supply the harder stuff for later have a good day :wave: :thumbup:

Night Stretton, bear and Ice sleep well girls :D Good night Matina and Pj enjoy the rest of your evening bye for now :)
Mar 20th, 2018, 7:26 am
Mar 20th, 2018, 7:57 am

matina, Katy, Stretton and John . . . after errands this afternoon, I felt like I had more energy, so mowed all the lawns!

(That's my hand above . . . )

Will have some visitors on the weekend so must get everything looking good.

Rain due this evening and then for a couple of days. Down to only 19 degrees now, so was good weather for mowing.

Fuzzies don't seem to help much . . .

Mar 20th, 2018, 7:57 am

Mar 20th, 2018, 8:37 am
@stretton no the other day was a massage and lunch out i get my hair dont every couple of months as folks look at me and put me in the senior section with all my white /grey hair :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
JG time for you to open the bar :lol: :lol: :lol:
my niece is currently competing in the junior world cup for shooting in Sydney :D very Proud indeed :D :D I only wish we had the facilities back in my hay day to be able to compete :(
well time to sign off for the day and get dinner organised i have NO idea on what to make :? :? it might be a sandwich and a 2 minute noodle type of evening i really dont feel like much or doing much today :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
PJ had Jim's mowing come over this morning :D :D so my lawns are done too :lol: :lol:
katy have a great evening honey xxoo
Mar 20th, 2018, 8:37 am

Mar 20th, 2018, 9:17 am
Mar 20th, 2018, 9:17 am

Mar 20th, 2018, 10:56 am
Rishi looking good &comfortable
Mar 20th, 2018, 10:56 am