Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 25th, 2018, 4:08 am
Good luck at the hair dressers then, Katy! :)
May 25th, 2018, 4:08 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
May 25th, 2018, 4:25 am

Cosmo finding a good sleeping spot on Wednesday evening . . .

Off to do some errands, everyone . . . won't be back online much until the evening . . .
May 25th, 2018, 4:25 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 25th, 2018, 6:03 am
I only have a "few" things to say...

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

My Brother and Daughter beat us pretty bad today, but you know the saying...

Had a lot of fun today...
Hello to all the regulars and lurkers
May 25th, 2018, 6:03 am

May 25th, 2018, 6:07 am
ahhh Cosmo my man! i love him in that photo i want to sit right down there with him ;-)i dont know why he is constricting/confining himself to /on that cushion when he has a whole Persian rug as his disposal. a Persian rug for a Persian cat! :lol: :lol: living the high life Cosmo! time fore my nana nap and then getting ready to go visit Satan tomorrow i wish it was Sunday already.
JG stop gorging yourself on the 19th and share!!!! you whiskey sculling bandit!!! :o :shock:
May 25th, 2018, 6:07 am

May 25th, 2018, 6:52 am
Uhhhh....

It was a long day... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May 25th, 2018, 6:52 am

May 25th, 2018, 7:38 am
:o :shock: stingy JG i would never have thought :? that of you till now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image here is a never ending shot glass enough to serve everyone :lol: :lol: on me :D
May 25th, 2018, 7:38 am

May 25th, 2018, 7:53 am
We could have used a few of those today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May 25th, 2018, 7:53 am

May 25th, 2018, 8:38 am
too bad you have had your quota for the day ;-)
May 25th, 2018, 8:38 am

May 25th, 2018, 8:54 am
Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Star - you asked what I thought of the royal wedding... I liked it for the most part... the bishop could have been shorter... not a fan of her dress, when something is that simple it needs to be impeccably tailored and it just wasn't and the fabric seemed too thick/stiff, hard to believe it cost that much! (I liked the second gown so much better, way more flattering but it wouldn't have been appropriate as the church gown that will be going on display). Kate definitely won the battle of the dresses... :D The veil was beautiful but it was a pain in the butt, it was never straight and was always just in the way... that escaping strand of hair bugged me... and the Mulroney boys needed a haircut... the cello player was excellent and the choir singing Stand By Me was wonderful... it was nice seeing all the fashions and all the hats... Phillip was sure spry for just having surgery... and it was nice to see Auntie Effie again... :lol: :lol: I have an aunt who's a dead ringer for the Queen, so every time I see her all I see is my aunt... :lol: :lol:

PJ - we've been having some rain, it knocked the power out the other night and the temps are 22-32C this week, we skipped spring we went from winter straight into summer... too hot, too hot... I need to get my a/c's repaired... :? 8)

Katy and Matina - I think I'm pretty much recovered, that lump is getting smaller so I think I'm all good in regards to that... :D I haven't got the light fixture glass back up but I'm not even going to attempt it... :shock:

JG - sounds like you had fun today... golf courses are usually so pretty and it makes for a lovely walk... :D
May 25th, 2018, 8:54 am
May 25th, 2018, 9:14 am
PJ, thanks for the photo of Cosmo! I hope he slept well. :D

John, I hope you wake up fine tomorrow! :lol:

Stretton, glad to hear your thoughts on the wedding! :D I loved the cello player, those were some beautiful songs he played. I hope that your power stays on for the rest of your hot weather! I'm sending you cool thoughts. :)

I hope everyone else has had a lovely week! Onto the weekend. Well, for us over this way, at least. :D
May 25th, 2018, 9:14 am

May 25th, 2018, 9:25 am
Yes, he was very talented hard to believe he was only 19!! :D Yes, I hope it stays on too... I just set the smoke detector off... I'm sure the neighbours all love me now... I was just making a toasted tomato sandwich, I didn't even burn it so I'm not sure why it freaked out... :? :?
May 25th, 2018, 9:25 am
May 25th, 2018, 9:27 am
Imagine putting that on your resume, though! Played: the royal wedding 2018. Gosh, what a feat!
Oh dear. That isn't good at all. :/ I hope you enjoy your sandwich, though! :D
May 25th, 2018, 9:27 am

May 25th, 2018, 9:30 am
Yes, that would be a good resume addition!! ...and my sandwich was very tasty!! :D :thumbup:
May 25th, 2018, 9:30 am
May 25th, 2018, 9:41 am
I'd be chuffed for life! I'm glad it was tasty. :D :D
May 25th, 2018, 9:41 am

May 25th, 2018, 9:57 am
No stretton leave the light alone :? glad your feeling better :D I had toasted cheese tomato and onion sandwiches for dinner great minds :lol: :wave: star I loved the young 19 yr old cello player too how impressive,enjoy the rest of your evening :D john good to see you had a good day atleast you'll sleep well :D Well time for me to sign off, good night to Matina, Pj too :) be well everyone :D
May 25th, 2018, 9:57 am