Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 17th, 2018, 8:08 am
I fourth that! Cosmo is very right there :lol:
Glad you got your water, PJ! What does it taste like in comparison to rain water and/or bought spring water?

Hello, lovely people! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! :)
Jun 17th, 2018, 8:08 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jun 17th, 2018, 9:49 am

Closeup of snow near Oberon. Not my photo.

1.5 degrees here . . . wind gusting to 50 kph.

Brrrrrrrr.

Another photo taken today, by someone I don't know.
Jun 17th, 2018, 9:49 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 17th, 2018, 10:00 am
Snow!!
Jun 17th, 2018, 10:00 am

Jun 17th, 2018, 2:55 pm

Star, another snow photo from out near Oberon. If I were motivated, I could drive little more than an hour, maybe even less, and 'enjoy' it!

But I'm staying snug and warm in my house . . . 1 degree outside right now. Wind still howling. Fire going nicely.

Good night, everyone!
Jun 17th, 2018, 2:55 pm

Jun 17th, 2018, 11:45 pm
Snow is one of those things that is great to look at from the warmth of your own home :lol:
Hope you had a good night, PJ! :)
Jun 17th, 2018, 11:45 pm

Jun 18th, 2018, 1:52 am
Hello everyone :wave: star I love to see the snow but your right we can admire it from our lounge room :D how are you :D Evening bear, ice :wave: hi john your getting 35c add another 10c that's summer :lol: Pj love the snow pics the family may go for a drive on the weekend ,the kids have yet to see snow :?
It's is brrrr ,chilly better than 45c I remind myself :D hope your well :D Morning Matina sittin on my assets today bless hugs :D Diva hugs, thank you for the notifications :D
Jun 18th, 2018, 1:52 am
Jun 18th, 2018, 1:56 am
Katy, I've never seen snow, so that's the only way I can admire it - through my computer screen :lol:
I hope you're having a good day so far. :)
Jun 18th, 2018, 1:56 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 3:10 am

A Monday morning good morning to matina, Katy, Alessa and Star. Just snapped this photo.

Katy, fire going last night and it was very cosy here. Lots of people do drive up to the Blue Mountains to see the snow. Those photos were from someone who drove from Springwood out to the Oberon area. Still not quite cold enough for snow in Leura. But at least the high winds dropped overnight.

Star, when my son (now nearly 43) was little, we went on a holiday to Tasmania and then drove up to the top of Mt. Wellington so that he could see his first snow. I think he was 4-5 years old and I still remember his little pale blue snow suit! Many, many years later, he took his own children, teenagers by then, down from Queensland to Perisher, to see their first snow! Your closest snow would be in the Stirling Ranges, but I don't now how much actually falls there each winter.

matina, another photo of Cosmo on the way . . .

Hi to br bear and Ice, Stretton and Diva, and John . . .

Just had a Skype phone call with my brother in the US, where it was Father's Day . . .
Jun 18th, 2018, 3:10 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 3:14 am
Aw, that is so sweet, PJ! I'm glad he kept the tradition going, and I hope that his kids do, too, if they decide to have children one day. :) I wouldn't have a clue what snow my state gets, I know sometimes in the Adelaide Hills it snows, but it's not a regular occurrence.
I hope your brother had a good Father's Day, too! :)
Jun 18th, 2018, 3:14 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 3:37 am
Thanks, Star. When my son got married more than 22 years ago, he and his wife moved up to Queensland, and both my grandchildren were born there. Light snow is sometimes seen in Stanthorpe (QLD) but only a dusting. In SA, they say that the only light snow is ever experienced in the Stirling Ranges. By the way, that North Leura spring water is very good, better than the commercial water (which I haven't bought for many years now, since I've always had nearby springs). I have ten big bottles and when I get them all filled, it lasts me quite a while. (My three fuzzies like it too.)

matina, here's Saturday's photo of Cosmo, being social while visitors were here . . .

Jun 18th, 2018, 3:37 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 3:41 am
Ah, I did not know that's where the only snow happens. Thanks for letting me know! :D
One of my brothers lives in Queensland. Nowhere near snow, though. Just lots and lots of rain. :lol:
And a big hello to Cosmo, too! He's so precious. :D
Jun 18th, 2018, 3:41 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 5:12 am
Good morning to those over there...
And good (what's left of the) evening to those over here...

I hope all the Fathers here had a happy Fathers Day.
I heard from my daughters today, so life is good.
Jun 18th, 2018, 5:12 am

Jun 18th, 2018, 6:29 am
Pj cosmo looks really good and handsome as always, the wind had dropped at last time to put the heat on :D Star my family originate from Queensland but from the country very dry and drought ridden they really need the rain enjoy your evening :D John happy Father's Day I'm glad you spoke to your daughters :? that would make you smile now let's have cake :D

Matina I hope your ok time for coffee :D Be good all ,night bear, ice :D Bye for now
Jun 18th, 2018, 6:29 am
Jun 18th, 2018, 6:55 am
Good afternoon :wave:

Oooh, look at all that snow! :shock:
Jun 18th, 2018, 6:55 am
Jun 18th, 2018, 7:21 am
Yeah... cool snow... BUT LOVE THE SWEETS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And for those taking it easy, like me 8)
Jun 18th, 2018, 7:21 am