Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jul 17th, 2018, 7:07 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You ladies are so BAD :D

And yes Katy
Just one look and...

And Yeah Pj... nobody to scare away today 8)
Jul 17th, 2018, 7:07 am

Jul 17th, 2018, 7:59 am
Eh only live once die once too ;-)
Jul 17th, 2018, 7:59 am

Jul 17th, 2018, 9:36 am
...my eyes :lol: :lol: :lol: kidding.
hope everyone has had a good day! :D
Jul 17th, 2018, 9:36 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jul 18th, 2018, 1:13 am
Evening all :wave:

How's everyone today....

the heat has finally broken here so now it is just nice summer weather :D
Jul 18th, 2018, 1:13 am
Jul 18th, 2018, 1:30 am
Good morning / evening all :D Hello bear :wave: it's a relief when you get a break in the heat :? You can still keep it over there for as long as you like :D Hi ice how are you :wave: evening John :wave: star sorry about the kilts (well maybe not really) we'll have to include you in our warnings not just Pj :lol: Matina safe driving :? how's the winds today Looked nasty on the news :?
Good morning Pj wow that kookaburra photo is amazing :) the cool temps have gone at the moment it's a beautiful sunny I'm going to read in the sun later :? Hope your well :D
Jul 18th, 2018, 1:30 am
Jul 18th, 2018, 1:54 am
Morning all sunny today and calm. At aunties visiting before she goes in on tuesday for cataract surgery. But the road works are driving me nuts. See you all later
Jul 18th, 2018, 1:54 am

Jul 18th, 2018, 4:03 am

Good morning, matina and Katy and Alessa and Star and all the TLWBF people in the eastern hemisphere.

Actually, I've had a few phone calls, so it's already early afternoon . . .

John, what probably makes you ask about the season is the blue sky and 'ever-green' gum trees around here. Over the past 100 or more years, residents have planted what they call 'European trees' along the streets, and these are mainly deciduous trees, that more or less change colour and then drop their leaves. Gum trees are like pine trees, dropping their leaves all through the years, so are never bare. And, of course, Australia tends to have very good weather, even when it's winter!

matina, hope your aunty's op goes well. As you know, I'm due for two of these operations myself, but am putting them off until after Christmas. I'm told that they're very routine and 99% successful.

Katy and Star . . . 9 degrees and sunny today. Wasn't as cold last night. Wind has partly dropped.

Hi to br bear and Ice and Stretton. And thanks, as always, to Diva for the contest notifications . . .

Am now waiting to get more news from my old friend of some 45 years in Canberra, having tests in the stroke ward of a hospital there. Very sad.

Took the photos this morning from the front deck, while feeding the birds. Have about twenty rosellas and king parrots out there now, and not single cockatoo. Wonder why . . .
Jul 18th, 2018, 4:03 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jul 18th, 2018, 4:29 am
@ PJ hope your friends tests go well and you have good news, :D now as for the no cockatoos they probably burst from over feeding :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) or cant fly from being so stuffed :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) Rosella's are a mean nasty bird and they dont take lightly to sharing so they are waiting for them to fly off before the cockatoos turn up :D :D
just got home had lunch now time for nana nap
Jul 18th, 2018, 4:29 am

Jul 18th, 2018, 5:26 am
Sorry to hear about your friend Pj... I hope the test results are better news
Your gum trees don't look like our ever green trees (Christmas Trees), but, very few of your trees seem bare of leaves.
Our trees in winter look more like this

Hi matina and Katy... now you ladies be nice today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But even if you aren't, there are no newbies to scare away
I guess we have already done that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Bear and Star... the heat wave broke here today, and it was beautiful. The humidity and heat both dropped to more comfortable levels.
It's supposed to stay that way for a couple more days.

Hello to all the other regulars and lurkers...
And HI NEWBIES... WE DON'T BITE :D
Jul 18th, 2018, 5:26 am

Jul 18th, 2018, 5:47 am

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

matina, enjoy your nap.

To answer the other questions, I won't know more about my own recent tests until the 23rd.

John, glad the heat wave has broken. Wasn't quite as bad in Maine . . . ocean breezes help a lot.

There are bare trees around here too, but they tend not to show up much against the backdrop of millions of gum trees. Another front deck photo. BTW, the cockatoo mob has just showed up . . . after all!

Have been on the phone a lot today, with various friends, about my old friend in the stroke ward at Calvary Hospital in Canberra.
Jul 18th, 2018, 5:47 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jul 18th, 2018, 6:27 am
see i told you they would turn up once the nasty rosellas took off i bet rishi is having a ball watching them ;-)
Jul 18th, 2018, 6:27 am

Jul 18th, 2018, 6:37 am
Hi john :wave: matina and I are always nice aren't we :lol: :lol: :lol: so you better open the bar :D
Oops can't help myself :lol:

Not too much sugar today :D

Pj I'm sorry to hear about your friend I hope he can recover many prayers :( star where are you today :? Matina coffees on I hope you enjoy :D now I'm back on the couch hugs xo
Night bear and Ice sleep well girls :D
take care all bye for now
Jul 18th, 2018, 6:37 am
Jul 18th, 2018, 7:06 am
Hiya everyone. :)
PJ, I am so sorry about your friend. He's in my thoughts.
John, Matina, and Katy, hello to you all! I hope that you've all had a lovely day/evening.

It's super windy here again today. But (and gasp!) we're expecting rain tomorrow. I'm excited about that. I've got appointments, though, so that isn't going to be fun to drive in. We always get hooligans out at the first sign of moisture, it's a bit silly, and very dangerous when they're out in the rain.

I'm off for an early dinner. Gotta eat while I'm actually feeling hungry for once.

Take care! :)
Jul 18th, 2018, 7:06 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jul 18th, 2018, 7:46 am
the 3 C's coffee cake and couch!! see yall later!
Jul 18th, 2018, 7:46 am

Jul 18th, 2018, 10:04 am
What about the 4th C ???????

scotch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jul 18th, 2018, 10:04 am