Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jul 21st, 2018, 7:13 am
star thanks you for saving me my doughnuts
katy good to know your home as so am i now ;-) time for a brief nana nap my eyes have been bleary all day the sun was out 17 degrees it was a perfect day. but hell who am i kidding i like it a lot colder than that ;-)
JG thank you for that drink i will have that after my dinner tonight that is for sure as a nice night cap;-)
PJ keep me posted f you hear from your friends wife ;-) hugs to the girls and a special one for Cosmo!
on that note time to nap!!!
Jul 21st, 2018, 7:13 am

Jul 21st, 2018, 8:41 am
Alessa, I hope you stay cool! The best part about being home by yourself when it's hot is that no one can tell you to put clothes on if you don't want to! :lol:
Katy, I hope you're having a nice afternoon vegging out. And I hope you had a nice time visiting your family. :)
John, go you with the timely clean up! You deserve that drink! :D
Matina, I hope you have a nice nap. :)
Jul 21st, 2018, 8:41 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jul 21st, 2018, 10:17 am

matina, Katy, Alessa and Star . . . good to hear the news.

Had a number of visitors today, and then headed out for a short walk. But it was too dark for pictures.

John, hope you're enjoying The Open. Too bad they don't have weather like we do here in Australia. My friend is also enjoying the Tour de France.

Snapped a shot looking west from my upstair living room before my walk . . .
Jul 21st, 2018, 10:17 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jul 21st, 2018, 12:46 pm
I'm literally the dumbest ever. Ugh @ me. (and was very, very tired when donatewarding :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Lovely photo, PJ, that looks so pretty. I'm glad you had a nice walk.

Good night, everyone, I'm heading off now. ♥
Jul 21st, 2018, 12:46 pm

Jul 22nd, 2018, 2:02 am
Hello everyone :wave: hi bear ,Ice and john
:wave: morning star I hope you have a relaxing Sunday I'm sure going to :) Matina I hope my Sunday pm put a smile on your face :lol: Worship indeed :lol: Love to you and mum :D Good morning Pj I actually had frozen lawn this morning haven't seen that in a while looks like another beautiful sunny day I how all is well in the mountains :D
Have a wonderful day or night everybody :D
Jul 22nd, 2018, 2:02 am
Jul 22nd, 2018, 2:37 am
:wave:

good morning ladies...and pj :wink:

good evening to bear and john... john.. how much golf have you watched through your eyelids? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jul 22nd, 2018, 2:37 am
Jul 22nd, 2018, 2:42 am
Good morning/hello everyone. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! ♥
Jul 22nd, 2018, 2:42 am

Jul 22nd, 2018, 2:45 am

Good morning, matina and Katy and Alessa and Star and all the TLWBF folks.

Katy, yes, was below freezing up here last night, but about 6 degrees and beautifully sunny now.

Star, another photo from the house, looking west, taken a few minutes ago.

matina, will be in touch.

Distant greetings to br bear and Ice and Stretton.

John, haven't yet checked on sports results today.

Diva, many thanks again, as always.
Jul 22nd, 2018, 2:45 am

Jul 22nd, 2018, 5:29 am
It was a good day for you Pj... The Yankees edged out the Mets in a close one, 7 to 6... And Boston actually lost for a change, 5 to 0 to the Tigers

Ice... I've lost count on how many hours I've watched. Again, I fell asleep this afternoon watching, and woke up just as it was finishing up for the day
It starts again soon enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello to all the other ladies :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

The bar is open...

Well they aren't a very lively group... how about this

Hello to all the other regulars and lurkers...
and where did all the newbies go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jul 22nd, 2018, 5:29 am

Jul 22nd, 2018, 5:38 am

Received this surprise photo overnight from my brother . . . showing his Friday night visit to a 'Melanie' concert held near where he lives. Her full name is Melanie Safka and she now performs with her son. Famous for her 1970 anthem 'Lay Down (Candles in the Rain)' . . . written about her 1969 solo performance at Woodstock, where she sang 'Birthday of the Sun.' She's a year or two older than I am, and still performs. I supposed many or most Mobilism people won't know anything about this once-legendary singer. She was also known for her unique rendition of 'Ruby Tuesday' . . . written by Keith Richards for the Rolling Stones back in 1966.

John, I've promised myself not to worry about the Yankees until at least the middle of August! Also amazing when the two New York teams play. Will another 'Subway Series' ever be possible.

matina and Katy and Star . . . hope your local Aussie weather is as good as it is up here in the mountains . . . blue skies and sunshine. Cosmo and Rishi are both on the purple couch with me . . .
Jul 22nd, 2018, 5:38 am

Jul 22nd, 2018, 6:37 am
hello all just got back from having lunch out ;-)
and yes PJ it is nice an sunny but a spring breeze not cold enough for me, but I will begrudgingly accept it. considering what will be rearing its ugly head soon enough and all i want to do is bury my head in the sand and pretend it isn't coming. nice photo and yes your right i have never ever heard of that singer ;-(
katy time for nana nap and then coffee and cake before thinking on what to make for dinner tonight.;-(
JG thank you for the open bar im siting in the middle and no one has given me a drink and the guy to my left is hogging the bowl of goodies dont you just want to bite some people??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jul 22nd, 2018, 6:37 am

Jul 22nd, 2018, 6:48 am

My friend Roger has been out near Woodford this weekend . . . I couldn't accompany him because of my visitors. He descended from the Bull's Camp area down into a ravine.

matina, if you heard Melanie's famous song, I'll bet you'd recognise it.

Am just about to go for a walk around Sublime Point. Beautiful day . . . sunny and up to 10 degrees.
Jul 22nd, 2018, 6:48 am

Jul 22nd, 2018, 7:10 am
Again Pj... it looks like a beautiful sunny summer day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

matina... so true!
People need to learn how to share :D

Jul 22nd, 2018, 7:10 am

Jul 22nd, 2018, 7:36 am
Oh Pj I remember Melanie :D her songs (Brand new key and Look what they've done to my song ma) now I'm feeling old priceless photo with your brother :D It's been a lovely afternoon getting quite cool now :) time to get the coffee and cake ready Matina kettles on ,no waiting or biting required :lol: :D John as always thank you for the drinks :D

Night bear and Ice :D
Star hope you have had a good day :D Now it's time for me to think about dinner too :D Good night all
Jul 22nd, 2018, 7:36 am
Jul 22nd, 2018, 8:30 am
Thanks, Katy, those other two Melanie songs were very famous and tomorrow morning I'll no doubt hear all about the concert when my brother and I have our weekly Skype call. I was very pleased to see how healthy he looked in the photo, aged nearly 68 now, and that after a near four-hour drive down the coast to a beautiful resort area (filled with tourists in the northern summer). They also had a nice dinner at the same venue, before driving home, only arriving back after midnight.

Walk this afternoon and met all the neighbourhood dog walkers and told them about my fuzzies. Dog people are kind of amused by cats. They don't really understand, even if they have cats themselves. Two elderly dogs are still walking, but one has to have a major eye operation tomorrow, which will result in the loss of an eye. Very sad. Other dogs were about too, of all ages. Took some photos.

Before I walked around, I popped across the street and took this shot, looking east, showing Kings Tableland to the left and Korowal (Mt. Solitary) to the right, towering over the Jamison Valley.
Jul 22nd, 2018, 8:30 am