Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Mar 25th, 2019, 1:16 am
Well, I believe it when I see him.

Be careful with that iron, man...
Mar 25th, 2019, 1:16 am

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Mar 25th, 2019, 1:17 am

Good morning, everyone!

No emus running wild up here, Katy, but there were a few kookaburras on the back deck, enjoying the leftover cat food!

Coolish and a bit rainy here today . . . waiting for old friends (from NZ) to arrive for a visit.

Will write again later.
Mar 25th, 2019, 1:17 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Mar 25th, 2019, 8:43 am
Why do the weekends go by so fast... :( :(
Mar 25th, 2019, 8:43 am
Mar 25th, 2019, 10:08 am
Hello everyone :wave:

I'm finally feeling better even tho i still have the fever , i can function like a normal human being again instead of sleeping for days :lol:

Btw, where is the one whose name cannot be spoken?

Sher?

In the ocean with other sharks ? :lol:

Loved the photo of your bunny on smy how cute :D

Thank you Katy even tho he's chewing his cage at 3am until i let him out for hours to sit on the carpet and do nothing,also god forbid that some bag crinkles , then he's demanding treats :lol:

Will try and get some ironing done :shock: :lol:

Ok so here's some funny story about my mother and the ironing.. Every iron that she had (15 of them in total ) broke eventually and when i say broke i mean " fire and smoke" broke. I think that she's cursed :lol:

PJ - i wish we had rain :(

Matina - i didn't even know that it's the greek independence day :lol:

Why do the weekends go by so fast... :( :(

That's question that no one knows the answer to :?
Mar 25th, 2019, 10:08 am
Mar 25th, 2019, 1:47 pm

Glad you're feeling a bit better, FreezeMe.

Had visitors this afternoon . . . not seen for about 30 years. They live in New Zealand.

My brother sent me this cup, thinking of our father.

Good night, everyone!
Mar 25th, 2019, 1:47 pm

Mar 25th, 2019, 1:50 pm
PJ - oh wow , for 30 years :o
I like the cup btw :)

Edit : I just saw that this video came out , i'm officially excited to go to sleep again

Mar 25th, 2019, 1:50 pm
Mar 25th, 2019, 8:44 pm
I woke up around 3am, and found out my dad has been admitted to hospital. I pray for him and ask for God’s blessing upon himself and our family. I know he is fine for now and under doctor’s care. Still, I couldn’t stop crying since then.
Mar 25th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Mar 25th, 2019, 11:10 pm
Oh, Seb :( I'm so sorry to hear that your dad is not well. Sending good vibes from across the globe to you and your family. I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery and is back home soon.
Mar 25th, 2019, 11:10 pm

Mar 25th, 2019, 11:45 pm
Sorry, Seb. :( I hope your dad recovers really soon.
Mar 25th, 2019, 11:45 pm

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Mar 26th, 2019, 12:19 am
Hey seb my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family I hope your dad gets better and is home with you all soon :)

Hello everyone :wave: Ada, fox how are you girls :D evening bear, ice, john :D Matina just a quiet day today a little more cleaning :D Hugs to. Good morning Pj how did the visit go with your friends, 30yrs is a long time bet you haven't aged at all :lol: big hugs to diva mwah :D
Mar 26th, 2019, 12:19 am
Mar 26th, 2019, 1:47 am
goodmorning all
sorry for late check in ;-( i hope everyone is well. sending healing thoughts and prayers to your dad seb god be with him. :(
foxy nice to see you :lol: :lol:
PJ nice mug!
JG hope you are well
kathy be well hope that headache is abating (i think i have got one in sympathy ) :? :? :? :( :(
hello to bear ice alessa diva and brooklyn and kristina be well everyone a quiet one at home for me too as far as i know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mar 26th, 2019, 1:47 am

Mar 26th, 2019, 2:10 am

Good morning, everyone!

Seb, I hope your father recovers soon. I can vouch for the excellent medical care now available for older people.

matina and Katy, it's cleared off here in the mountains . . . down to 8 degrees last night . . . and now a beautiful day. It's about 12 degrees and fairly cool when you're out of the sun. My visitors brought along another old friend, a former work colleague from Sydney, and we had some good talks and visits to the two lookouts on either side of my house. Hard to believe that so many decades have passed. I also received a message from another friend, first met back in 1973, when I started out on what would be my life's work . . . 45 years ago. The time has flown!

Photo taken from my front deck, when I went out to feed the cockies and other local birds . . .
Mar 26th, 2019, 2:10 am

Mar 26th, 2019, 2:12 am
Hi :wave: @ matina, Katy, pjm, Stretton, Ada, FreezeMe, fox...

Seb - I hope your dad gets well soon.

Katy - How are you and the family? I’m doing OK. My brother is in Taiwan for a visit so my mom has been in a better mood. She has a terrible cough though and her voice is very hoarse.

pjm - 30 years is like a lifetime in friendship years. Bet you had a grand time reminiscing :D

It has finally stopped raining and it’s looking like it’s going to be a nice day. The high is supposed to be 24-25 with no chance of rain. Hope everyone has a nice day!
Mar 26th, 2019, 2:12 am
Mar 26th, 2019, 2:39 am
so great to see you dragon lady ;-) i hope your mum improves but her having her little boy back home watch her dote on him lol :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
time to get lunch ready gosh where does the time go!
Mar 26th, 2019, 2:39 am