Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 26th, 2019, 4:17 am
Good to hear PJ I was thinking of you today and crossing my fingers... :thumbup:
Jun 26th, 2019, 4:17 am
Jun 26th, 2019, 4:47 am
Good news Pj glad it's over and your home rest up :D Hey stretton :wave: hope you've had a better day no more computer disasters :? :D
Jun 26th, 2019, 4:47 am
Jun 26th, 2019, 5:29 am
Good Luck PJ... I hope all went well.

And since PJ has an eye patch and can't see so well anyway ;)

Jun 26th, 2019, 5:29 am

Jun 26th, 2019, 5:52 am
Morning, everyone! :wave:

Pj, glad to hear that all went well with your op :thumbup:

kathlyn wrote:Hi fox :wave: that's a boat load of whiskey you've got there :? is that for the kilt fanciers society meetings :o :lol:

Kathy, at the Kilt Fanciers Society meeting that would be just apéritif :wink: :lol: :lol:

Guys, I'm glad to see that you keep the kilt flag flying :mrgreen:
Jun 26th, 2019, 5:52 am

Jun 26th, 2019, 6:02 am
Morning foxy we could always hijack one of these for our meetings, we need to sample the goods first win win I say :lol:

John I think we should test Pj's new eyesight with lots of kilts he may not have got the full impact with his poor vision :o :lol:
Matina xo. Good night all :D
Jun 26th, 2019, 6:02 am
Jun 26th, 2019, 6:24 am
Kathy, I just don't understand why this is not a thing YET?! :o It sounds PERFECT! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jun 26th, 2019, 6:24 am

Jun 26th, 2019, 6:27 am
Around here... it's creepy men driving around in trucks selling ice cream to young children...
What could possibly be wrong with that... :shock:

Yeah, bring on the Whiskey Trucks :D
Jun 26th, 2019, 6:27 am

Jun 26th, 2019, 7:14 am
kathlyn wrote:Hey stretton :wave: hope you've had a better day no more computer disasters :? :D

Hi Katy - It's all quiet on the home front, which is what I like... so it's been good day, thank you!! :D
Jun 26th, 2019, 7:14 am
Jun 26th, 2019, 7:31 am
sorry folks my internet down am posting via mobile phone data.
PJ glad everything went well ;-)
JG goodluck with the golf on wedding day
Kathy YES WHISKEY TRUCKS WITH MEN IN KILTS, (they wont be in them for long) :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :? :? :? i foresee many empty trucks :? :? must be a refueling depot somewhere :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
sunny nice pics keep them coming thank you for the good wishes god bless you.
Star nice to see you girl what are doing lately we miss you :( :(
Just had a shower time for coffee and cake :lol: :lol: goodnight all
Jun 26th, 2019, 7:31 am

Jun 26th, 2019, 8:32 am

Here's my one-eyed view as I was leaving Lithgow Hospital . . . lots of big grey Kangaroos all around this area. I saw two males 'boxing' in the distance when I arrived at 7:30 am.

Thanks, everyone, very much for all your good wishes. I really appreciate it. I'll write more tomorrow after I get my pirate eye patch off. It's weird trying to do everything with one eye. No pain so far, but very strange and not really comfortable, psychologically. Just had a long nap.

A little gift of 'Choice's' New York style bagels was waiting on the veranda for me when I arrived home!

Hope you're all staying well.
Jun 26th, 2019, 8:32 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 26th, 2019, 10:35 pm
Glad to hear all went well pj !!!!! :D

so you are an Aussie pirate right now.... what must the fuzzies think... :lol: :lol:
Jun 26th, 2019, 10:35 pm
Jun 27th, 2019, 12:14 am
pj glad all went well with your surgery. hopes for speedy recovery
Jun 27th, 2019, 12:14 am

Peace out!
Jun 27th, 2019, 1:25 am
Hello everybody :D

fox wrote
Kathy, I just don't understand why this is not a thing YET?! :o It sounds PERFECT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fox I know right, hmm :think: :problem: maybe the kilt fanciers society can start a franchise :? We can be the kilt checkers being the bosses and all, they have to do everything we say :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Matina bloody nbn grrrrrr so you have to wait at home all afternoon for the asshats to show up like you have nothing better to do :( :( xo :D hi slynch , Bear, ice :wave: Good morning Pj don't forget your sunglasses it'll be quite bright once the patch comes off :? or so I'm told :D Good luck let us know how you go :D Hey John we used to have ice cream trucks here (no longer) they were called Mr Whippy :? Yep creepy 8) The damn music they played drove us nuts :lol: evening to all our regulars big hugs always :D
Jun 27th, 2019, 1:25 am
Jun 27th, 2019, 2:51 am
Hello Everyone !
Here is an old shot for the day.

PJ Sir - Glad to know that everything went well. Wishing you a nice day.
Jun 27th, 2019, 2:51 am
Jun 27th, 2019, 4:26 am
I am back baby Internet humming along and i have phone too (very happy wolf he turned up early 11am left 11.45 am he checked my stuff all was good then he went off to check the line. would have thought they would start with that first :? :? anyhow i guess me tidying up the spare room now called the junk room up was worth it otherwise it looks like a hoarder room :lol: :lol: he would need wings to get in and out :lol: :lol:
Kathy truth be told i didn't have anything better to do :lol: :lol: :lol: been house bound for most of the last 3 months but getting better day by day. Monday come hell or high water i have to take Satan for his driving test :o :shock: LORD help me now!!! :(
Jun 27th, 2019, 4:26 am