Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 19th, 2019, 10:29 am

A bright and sunny day has lifted my spirits a bit . . . now down to near 0, with the wind blowing a gale, and I have the fireplace going for my two fuzzies.

Good night, everyone.
Aug 19th, 2019, 10:29 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 19th, 2019, 2:41 pm
Pjmpjm I am so sorry for your loss. Cosmo is an angel who chose fur instead of wings and the time had come for him to transcend from one type of heaven to another from where he will now watch over you and his fellow fuzzies ❤️
Aug 19th, 2019, 2:41 pm
Aug 19th, 2019, 8:00 pm
Matina - well you certainly made me cry with your posts , very well said .

PJ - My thoughts are with you at this time of loss. As Matina said - he was already in heaven when he got to live with you , no greater comfort than knowing that your pet lived happy life. Hang in there .

Hello to everyone else :wave:

I've been outside the whole day so i'm pretty much exhausted (not enough to stay off the internet tho) . It's been a long day and i had to argue with a few people who have 3 brain cells combined so there goes my day :evil:
Aug 19th, 2019, 8:00 pm
Aug 19th, 2019, 8:50 pm
pj so very sorry for your loss. it is very hard to lose a pet
Aug 19th, 2019, 8:50 pm

Peace out!
Aug 20th, 2019, 2:58 am
morning all.
had my second flu shot for the year yesterday feeling tired today. but got hung up with my windows 10 laptop did a big update it just chewed 3 hours of my morning. GROWL!
hello to all the regulars have a great day /night got to make yiros for lunch so be safe god bless
PJ please email me I'm worried i haven't heard from you this morning.
kathy enjoy the sunshine. xxoo
Aug 20th, 2019, 2:58 am

Aug 20th, 2019, 3:00 am
Hello everyone :D

Morning Matina I just finished planting my front garden it still needs a few more plants but I'm too tired and my knees are buggerrd so on the couch for the rest of the afternoon, Good luck with the laptop upgrade :D xo HI Pj I hope your alright hug tight to rishi and sunnya they will be missing cosmo too your in my thoughts :D hello to John, bear,ice, slynch, fox,Kristina :D have a good day or night everyone :D
Aug 20th, 2019, 3:00 am
Aug 20th, 2019, 3:46 am
PJ where are you????
Aug 20th, 2019, 3:46 am

Aug 20th, 2019, 5:13 am

Checking in late, because I had a firewood delivery scheduled. I had to drive over to the autobank and get cash for the payment, and then clear away what was left off the woodpile, so as to have plenty of space for the new firewood. Danny from Lithgow proved to be a very nice man and we had quite a long chat. He stacked my firewood and split about a dozen of the bigger pieces, all at no extra charge.

matina, not to worry. Am OK with my two little fuzzies, despite the cold and wind . . .

Katy, fox, slynch, John, br bear, Ice, Diva, FreezeMe, Ada, Seb, Jeanette, Tiger . . . thanks to you all for your kind and thoughtful words. We all need friends at sad times like these . . .

Cosmo out in the great universe . . .
Aug 20th, 2019, 5:13 am

Aug 20th, 2019, 7:03 am
Glad all is OK PJ, I was getting ready to send the smurfs out to see you. :) I am glad the girls are keeping you occupied and lavishing attention on you. snuggle up and read a good distracting book. which is what i am going to do now so i can finish it.
Aug 20th, 2019, 7:03 am

Aug 20th, 2019, 7:26 am
Good to see you Pj as matina says snuggle up with the girls and a good book, it's 10c and windy here we've got the heat on :D Take care good night from me time to get dinner :D
Aug 20th, 2019, 7:26 am
Aug 20th, 2019, 7:57 am
I have never seen Cosmo, but seeing his picture brought tears to my eyes all the same... :cry: give a big hug to Pj as well as Rishi and Sunnya (sorry I didn't aware that you have three cats before) I hope Rishi and Sunnya won't miss Cosmo too much, some pets may get depressed if they cannot see their fellow friends anymore...
Aug 20th, 2019, 7:57 am
Aug 20th, 2019, 8:56 am
PJ, I'm sorry for your loss. Cosmo was a beauty. ♥
Aug 20th, 2019, 8:56 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Aug 20th, 2019, 9:30 am

Thanks, Star and Seb.

Here's a good shot of my new firewood. I helped to stack it, but only handling the smaller pieces. It will keep the two fuzzies and me nice and warm for the rest of the winter. It's not the best quality of firewood, but I got a very good price.

Katy, it got up to 7 degrees here today, but felt colder because of the wind. We had snow flurries twice on Sunday, but nothing stayed on the ground.

matina, thanks for your PMs and e-mails.
Aug 20th, 2019, 9:30 am

Aug 20th, 2019, 7:26 pm
PJ - that's a lot of firewood. It's kind of Denny to help you out like that :) Glad that is all OK .

Hello to Matina and Katy :)

Star how are you? :?

It's 28C rn but even at night when it's about 16-18 i can't stand the air, my nose becomes congested and i can barely breathe, on the other hand i have no problem with AC. I think that i developed an allergy from some of the things in the air , i am already allergic to dust so idk :?

Otherwise everything is ok , finishing secret life of pets 2.

Hello to everyone else and have a great day :wave:
Aug 20th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:06 am
Good morning everyone :)

Kristina secret life of pets 2, I've never laughed so hard i loved the little one tipping over the coffee on the laptop with the help of the dogs outside the window :lol: :lol:
Matina not moving very well today :? It's lovely and cold so couch time it is :? hugs xo
Good morning Pj that's a lot of firewood :shock: and how nice of the fellow to help you split it ,nice to know there are still good people out there :) the westerly winds are back really strong here the windows are rattling :D 20c but colder in the wind :) thinking of you all the best take care of you and the girls :D evening to all our regulars :D
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:06 am