Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 15th, 2018, 9:05 am
*sigh* Don’t know about fine but still hanging on ... :crazy:
Jun 15th, 2018, 9:05 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Jun 15th, 2018, 9:37 am
Jun 15th, 2018, 9:37 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Jun 15th, 2018, 10:37 am
hello all time i said goodnight for now i am exhausted another day of cleaning and no no victim yet GROWLLLLLLL!!!!! it is times like these i so miss my slug gun (damn John Howard)
the inside of our house is looking like this at the moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIalNHin5sg :lol: :lol: :lol: Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Pj i hope you are well
JG thank you for the drinks i will take a few shots followed by a few glasses of water too ;-)
stretton great to hear no injuries keep it up girl keep it up!
Katy enjoy your new undies any chance hubby :o :shock: will get to enjoy them too??? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
night night everyone :wave: :wave:
Jun 15th, 2018, 10:37 am

Jun 15th, 2018, 11:39 am

Photo from yesterday, showing a little arcade off Leura Mall, not far from the supermarket car park.

matina, sending lots of good wishes!

Yes, nice new avatar, Star!

Winds here are gusting up to 52 kph but the late afternoon rain has stopped. Temperature is 4 degrees, but the online site for the Blue Mountains says that it 'feels like' -1.2 degrees! Should I go for my 3.3 km walk, as usual? Right now I'm sitting in front of a nice fire, with three dozing fuzzies . . .
Jun 15th, 2018, 11:39 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 15th, 2018, 11:40 pm
Thanks, PJ! I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
Jun 15th, 2018, 11:40 pm

Jun 16th, 2018, 12:14 am
let the weekend begin :)

** Ice cracks a beer open....again :D

:wave: good evening/morning everyone
Jun 16th, 2018, 12:14 am
Jun 16th, 2018, 12:54 am
Enjoy your beer, Ice! :D
Jun 16th, 2018, 12:54 am

Jun 16th, 2018, 1:01 am
good morning all i hope everyone is well.
Ice i know you are well and happy with your beer
PJ if it was me i would stay indoors with the fuzzies till about lunch time then go out ;-)any sightings of merlin yet???
katy i hope your well keep the bail fund handy and your ear plugs in as Satan is coming today ;-(
bear i hope you are enjoying your Friyay evening and hte rest of your weekend ;-)
star whats the weather like out your way?
JG i know your too busy drinking with friends to make an appearance now ;-) have another for me too;-)
Jun 16th, 2018, 1:01 am

Jun 16th, 2018, 1:04 am

Good morning, everyone . . . for Saturday . . . matina and Katy and Alessa and Star . . .

Sunny up here in the mountains today, but very, very windy. Have some visitors coming over at 11 am, so will be otherwise engaged for a few hours.

br bear and Ice and Stretton and Diva . . . stay well.

matina, will keep checking Merlin.

John, hope you're learning a lot about soccer now!

(Photo shows another kind of visitor I have every night, on both front and back decks . . . )
Jun 16th, 2018, 1:04 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 16th, 2018, 1:26 am
Hello all :wave: evening ice don't have too many beers you know you'll fall asleep on your keyboard again :lol: hey bear I hope your well :D John I'm sure the booze is flowing at your Friday boys night enjoy :D Matina :lol: Yep bail fund check, ear plugs check (not that they do any good :lol: )sharp objects secured :lol: Ok we're ready for Satan :thumbup: star nice avi :D Good morning Pj it's a beautiful day here they say it's 14c but feels warmer Sunday is supposed to be a cold one :D Just relaxing today did a lot of walking yesterday the old knees are a bit achy :) Enjoy your visitors :D
Hi to diva thank you hugs always to, stretton good to hear your accident free :D
Jun 16th, 2018, 1:26 am
Jun 16th, 2018, 1:43 am
Blue skies all around here, Matina. A bit windy, so that brings the chill factor with it. But otherwise, it's nice. Got the washing on the line, so I hope it stays nice enough for that to dry :lol:

Good morning to the rest of my fellow Aussies around, and a warm hello to everyone else. ♥
Jun 16th, 2018, 1:43 am

Jun 16th, 2018, 4:15 am
SATAN has left the building! alive and as well as he arrived. he was fed and watered.
now time for my nana nap! see you all later it just started raining here
Jun 16th, 2018, 4:15 am

Jun 16th, 2018, 5:44 am
The Party just ended...
This pretty much sums it up

The Cubs won Big Time, 13 to 5, so everybody was a happy camper

Pj... the Yankees won 5 - 0
matina... enjoy your nap and glad to hear you survived Satan
Star... may it not rain on your laundry :D
Katy...
Ice... I hope you enjoyed your beer (what, no wine)

And hello to all the other regulars and lurkers.
Jun 16th, 2018, 5:44 am

Jun 16th, 2018, 6:44 am
John congrats on the cubs win :thumbup: yes ive been couch surfing love the pic :lol: how
about some canollis and coffee :D Matina good to hear Satan Saturday is over :? time to relax :D

Star no rain here yet but it's nice and cold got my washing dty :D Pj hope you had a good afternoon with your visitors love to the fuzzies :D Night bear and Ice sleep well girls :D Bye for now
Jun 16th, 2018, 6:44 am
Jun 16th, 2018, 7:12 am
Thanks Katy... I could really use a sugar and caffeine fix right about now...
Jun 16th, 2018, 7:12 am