Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Dec 11th, 2017, 3:16 am
they have released a weather statement for our area for tomorrow - 10 to 15 cm of snow by end of day...
Dec 11th, 2017, 3:16 am
Dec 11th, 2017, 3:19 am
muahaha hehe teehee haha .... Bear I think I saw a tiny cloud today but the sun was blinding me :lol:
Dec 11th, 2017, 3:19 am
Dec 11th, 2017, 4:56 am
:o :shock: @BEAR, I AM PACKING MY BAGS AS WE SPEAK!!!! :wink: :wink: katy i am right by your side face planted on the front porch of PJ's brothers place, then we can go sit in my tree house :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) as hot as we are right now we could probably sit in peoples driveways & melt the snow he has to plough :lol: :lol: :lol:

NAP TIME!!
Dec 11th, 2017, 4:56 am

Dec 11th, 2017, 5:12 am
Matina Id work for free rolling up and down driveways to melt snow :D Matina and Katy insta plough service :lol: :lol: good night bear and Ice sleep well girls when you go :D
Pj I hope your walk goes well and it's not too hot out there be safe :D John did they finish the game in the snow :? Hey blue thank you for the wrzs :D Alessa how did the Xmas concert go :? Hello diva ,stretton, belle, bookt, I hope your all well :D Well it's nap time for me bye for now :D
Dec 11th, 2017, 5:12 am
Dec 11th, 2017, 5:46 am
We miss booktopia stretton alessa & belle hope you are well
:lol: katy and matina's snow melting service :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Dec 11th, 2017, 5:46 am

Dec 11th, 2017, 6:38 am

Back from my bush walk, matina! Got up to 27 degrees but felt hotter. Roger and I stopped for iced cappuccinos on the way home.

Katy, I realise that it was a lot hotter down in Sydney!

John, will have more Christmas photos soon, and also more snow photos from Maine. Sports fans all know that American football games aren't called off on account of rain and snow. Hope you get more contributions to your 'Sports Center' discussion . . .

Hi to br bear and Ice, and also Blue and Diva and Alessa.

Nap now . . .
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:38 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Dec 11th, 2017, 7:14 am
matina wrote:katy and matina's snow melting service :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pj... I lost the bet to my twin... sigh... but still hoping to keep the discussion going. I do appreciate all the support from my friends here.

Katy... yes, they did finish the game. For some "strange" reason, it was a very low scoring game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another pic

Blue, while the ladies wish for Ice's weather, I want yours :D

Bear, That storm is going to pass us by this time. We will probably get that kind of snow later in the week.

Hello to all the other regulars and lurkers :D
Dec 11th, 2017, 7:14 am

Dec 11th, 2017, 9:01 am
HEY DREAMY!!!! how are you baby girl?
JG wow now that's a football game everything i want men in tights & snow even better than kilts tights leave nothing to the imagination :lol: :lol: only thing missing is chocolate and whiskey :lol: :lol: :lol: no need for ice the snow is a great substitute :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) some one adopt me please :lol: :lol: 8)
:o :shock: i think :? :? :? i am becoming an avid sports fan :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh and that picture of katy and i is accurate just with a little less clothing t shirt and 3/4 pant shorts :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:01 am

Dec 11th, 2017, 9:09 am

matina and Katy . . . temperatures reached nearly 27 degrees up here today . . . but it felt hotter while I was walking in the sun. Now down to a pleasant 20 . . . still sunny, under blue skies.

John, sorry you lost that bet . . . but you gave it a good try. Hope the coming winter is kind to you. My brother reported a very wet and slippery 9 inches (23 cm) overnight, that was hard to plow because the ground isn't really frozen yet. One plow went out of action, so my brother and his son had to pick up the third route. He was out in his truck for ten hours overall.

dreamer . . . always nice when you stop by.

Nap over, I'm now relaxing in front of the AC on 'low' and communing with Cosmo, who's requesting more cat treats. Checking up on a few maths puzzles to use in my tutoring session tomorrow . . .
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:09 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:16 am
love to Cosmo!!!

Yeah Pj, it was a less than valiant attempt. You and your friend helped, but it wasn't enough. Oh well... I'll just have to keep trying.
It looks like you are having a beautiful day there. It's currently below freezing here, but no snow today.

matina...
just with a little less clothing t shirt and 3/4 pant shorts

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, I guess that would melt the snow faster... but the COLD. :o :o :o
And yes, there are some "good" things about sports :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh... and here you go.

Good morning FD :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Dec 11th, 2017, 9:26 am
Hi john sorry about your bet and yes Matina and I are so hot no snow suits needed :lol: :lol: Ooh chocolate and whiskey :D Pj it was 35c down here :? Your brother works very hard this time of year it's a lot of work :? cuddles to Cosmo :D
I'll say goodnight to you and Matina take care both of you always :D hey dreamy :wave:
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:26 am
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:32 am
JG that's more like it
Katy night night we will have 35 tomorrow and 26 at night holly hell followed by 35 again on Wednesday :( :( :( :( give me the snow any bloody day :D :D :D
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:32 am

Dec 11th, 2017, 9:54 am
kathlyn wrote:Matina and I are so hot no snow suits needed

So you're thinking more like this...

or this..

But for some reason, I'm thinking more like this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:54 am