Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 22nd, 2020, 11:53 am

Good night, everyone!
Sep 22nd, 2020, 11:53 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 23rd, 2020, 2:22 am
morning all :D

A beautiful day 23c so ill sit outside on my little bench I have and water my plants :) Hi Pj im seeing a lot more kookaburra's around here and lorikeets :? although the market gardeners who back onto our property aren't too happy with the birds attacking the new vege plants that they've planted i think its mainly those damn mynor birds though :o 8) matina hubbys baking for liams class today they want brownies, heck I want brownies, they may not make it outta the house :? :lol: be safe all :)
Sep 23rd, 2020, 2:22 am
Sep 23rd, 2020, 3:32 am

Hi, matina. My front veranda is all painted now. Next week my friend is going to put in a railing on the steps going down into the garage and also fix a broken screen. Hope you're well.

Katy, it's been getting colder up here, although today is nice and sunny. The constant wind made it impossible to sit outside this morning . . . up to 11 degrees right now but feels colder. Forecast for the upper mountains over the next five days is temperatures down to 1 degrees at night. So much for spring! Hope you enjoy those brownies!

John, Diva, Blue, MiaJohn . . . trust you're all well.

Bye for now . . .
Sep 23rd, 2020, 3:32 am

Sep 23rd, 2020, 6:20 am
SOMEONE IS ANGRY!! why is that diva??
hello all!
i hope everyone is well thank you for the pic PJ you think 3.5KM WALK ISN'T LONG????
Im tired today but must get up and run a few errands and attend a graveside ground blessing.
but not before my bucket of coffee and i want BROWNIES!! :lol: :lol:
PJ what does that sign say on the railing :? :? :? "abandon all hope ye who enter here" :lol: :lol: :lol:
wolf out!
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/ ... c3987ca4f2
NBN BITES THE DUST HELLO 5G!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sep 23rd, 2020, 6:20 am

Sep 23rd, 2020, 12:06 pm

Good night, everyone!
Sep 23rd, 2020, 12:06 pm

Sep 23rd, 2020, 6:37 pm
Hey everyone...

Running a bit low on sleep..so I'm frustrated at every little thing to no end :lol:
Matina, we have a lot of banana plants here but it's not time for the flowers and bananas yet..I'll post the pictures then..I'm not sure I've taken its pictures previously and the other one was taken just because of the bat :lol:

Kathy, brownies are yummm... Ok, for me anything sweet is yummm :lol:
Off to sleep (finally)
Good night..Sweet dreams :wave:
Sep 23rd, 2020, 6:37 pm

You can follow me on twitter @MiaJohn_mobi
Sep 24th, 2020, 2:49 am
Hi everyone :D

Hello mia i got to lick the bowl of chocolate but the kids devoured the brownies :D matina we are grocery shopping and maybe lunch out mwah :D Good morning Pj it's back to wintery weather I am so very happy :D 18c cold winds lovely :D Your man Gavin has done a really good job on the railings will it stand up to the cockies claws :? Looks great Pj it makes you feel good when things are done around the house :D
Diva are you better today not growly :?
Hugs to all our regulars xo
Sep 24th, 2020, 2:49 am
Sep 24th, 2020, 3:17 am
Morning all
Hope everyone is well. We are out dr appointments then errands long day out.
Catch you all later.
Sep 24th, 2020, 3:17 am

Sep 24th, 2020, 4:13 am

The cockatoos are really enjoying their new extra-large feeding table!

matina, hope the day's errands go well. Take care.

Katy, was quite cool up here overnight. Now about 8 degrees and a bit too breezy to sit out in my backyard. But it's a beautiful day. Have just given the cockies a second small feeding, for lunch, and am watching them finish everything off. A couple of rosellas are picking up the scraps from the deck . . . Yes, a bit of fixing up and painting makes a world of difference. Gavin is also going to repair my torn screen door, which has been bothering me for a long time. He charges $45 per hour, which is very reasonable, and always seems to do a good job.

MiaJohn, hope you catch up on your sleep. When I lived down in Sydney I had two banana trees in my backyard. However, they really don't grow well up here in the mountains. I do manage to produce lots of lemons and a few mandarins.

Hi to Diva and John and Blue. Hope you're all well.

Lavazza awaits me . . .

Sep 24th, 2020, 4:13 am

Sep 24th, 2020, 5:01 am
It's been a tough month...

The bar is open...
Sep 24th, 2020, 5:01 am

Sep 24th, 2020, 5:20 am

John, good to see you back here. We've all been thinking about you and sending good wishes.
Sep 24th, 2020, 5:20 am

Sep 24th, 2020, 5:23 am
And all the good wishes are MUCH APPRECIATED. It's been a very dark time. THANK YOU
Sep 24th, 2020, 5:23 am

Sep 24th, 2020, 5:54 am
:o :shock: welcome back kotter!!! you were very much missed :( :( and yes i will have a couple of shots with you in memory of your 2 lost brothers :( we love you and support you and are always here for you. :) god be with you and grant you the strength to endure their loss. :( :( there are no words adequate for this, :( never lose sight of the fact that chatting can help ease the pain and never forget they are alive when you remember them eternal memory, think of the good times. this is the legacy we all leave behind us when our time comes.
hugging you from afar my sincerest heart felt regards to your family we are all with you in thoughts wishes and in spirit.
Sep 24th, 2020, 5:54 am

Sep 24th, 2020, 6:02 am
Sep 24th, 2020, 6:02 am

Sep 24th, 2020, 6:46 am
Hey John I join with matina and Pj im surrounding you with love and hugs we care about you and think of you often, so lets lift a glass to you and your brothers they will always live in your heart and never will be forgotten god bless :D salute

Sep 24th, 2020, 6:46 am