Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 19th, 2018, 10:22 am

I don’t check the thread for couple of days and this is what I walk into :shock: :wtf:

I haven’t been sleeping well, there is officially no angle now where my body wasn’t paining, good thing is since the rains are now normal, I will be starting my physio soon so all should be well again....

♥️ to all the Aussies & Kermit tooo! :lol: Nah I don’t want anything I know how hard it is to catch games when you aren’t on Twitter, Pink M & Dreamie always were kind enough to me in those days hence I try and help alert you guys wherever I can :D

PJ, glad to know Rishi is better...good choice on iPhone 7, but I thought you might get a plus one as they are bigger and with dual camerA, though personally I prefer small ones too :D Nice pick :thumbup:

Even though my google image search is restricted to safe, I am not even gonna think about doing anything like that you bunch of naughty people :o :roll: :crazy:

Hello Ada, I saw the other day you giving me an encore by posting ‘Vanilla Ice’ to my ‘Ice Ice Baby’ Post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs Galore ❌⭕️
Sep 19th, 2018, 10:22 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Sep 19th, 2018, 11:40 am

Diva, these are two of my test photos taken outside the massive shopping centre in Penrith this afternoon.

I would have loved to have bought a 7 plus with 128 GB capacity, or even a newer model, but in retirement I have to watch my budget. I could have got an iPhone 6 and saved a bit more, but decided the 7 was worth the extra money.

The new OS and/or the iPhone 7 allows a 'zoom' view of all the icons on the screen, which really helps a lot. I'll be fine after I have my cataract operation. I'm told by numerous friends that I'm going to kick myself for not having the operations done sooner. Target date is now February, next year.

Sep 19th, 2018, 11:40 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 19th, 2018, 12:20 pm
Am I last and therefore the first? Ya folks are putting some serious effort into these posts.
Sep 19th, 2018, 12:20 pm
Sep 19th, 2018, 12:29 pm
Pj, it’s definitely a good pick, I only said Plus as I know you love taking pictures as much as I do from my phone, but true regarding the money, while buying the technology I also try and pinch every penny I can by buying during deals or thinking about not changing them for couple of years...

I am glad you are enjoying your new iPhone, I like the iOS 12, it’s made my phone faster again.. :)

Regarding Cataract both my grandparents had it done without any issues, with my granny they had to reschedule it once due to her BP but otherwise everything was good, I will say get it done as soon as possible that’s the best ...

Hugs to other pals.. ♥️
Sep 19th, 2018, 12:29 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Sep 19th, 2018, 2:44 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Diva. I saved nearly $300 by getting an older phone, but am so far very, very happy with it. Above is my first picture of Rishi, taken under unfavourable lighting conditions a few minutes ago. Will expect much better pictures once I experiment with the settings, etc., during the day tomorrow.

I've know quite a few people, several dozen, who have had the cataract operations and all have told me that they're wonderful. Anyhow, will now wait until after Christmas, after the new year, so that my health fund insurance will cover as much as possible.

NotStealingBooks, I'm so sorry to be the one to tell you that there's no contest! We took over this area as an informal discussion group some time ago. The man with the green face will no doubt have some reply for you. Don't let him alarm you.

Good night, everyone!
Sep 19th, 2018, 2:44 pm

Sep 19th, 2018, 3:31 pm
pjmpjm wrote:The man with the green face will no doubt have some reply for you. Don't let him alarm you.

ME... ALARM PEOPLE... Surely you jest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good choice on the phone Pj... unless you want to spend bucket loads on a phone, the older models are still very good and can provide excellent pictures

WD... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I loved it, A TRUE CLASSIC

Matina...
like anybody here would be offended, and we know it wasn't your intent to offend anybody

And to our new Newbie NotStealingBooks
What Pj said (except the man with the green face stuff)
This is now a place to relax and be with our Mobi friends
And yes, a lot of work goes into the posts sometimes, but it isn't required
So pull up a chair/stool, and join the fun... but no contest here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sep 19th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Sep 19th, 2018, 4:51 pm
Hi from the Western hemisphere. :wave:

You googled it. Bwahaha! My work here is done. :twisted: Seriously, though, didn't mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Chinese mafia? Uh-oh...

I love kilts too, Matina. :thumbup: Actually your comment reminded me of two short vids I saw years ago, but the link would be NSFW. :lol:

Hi, Diva! :-D
Sep 19th, 2018, 4:51 pm

If you like a book, support the author. ❤️
Trouble dl files? https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Stay safe, Mobi ones. Special thanks to the Red Team and the Green Contests Team.
Sep 20th, 2018, 2:15 am
Hello all. Hey lovely diva :lol: Love the puppy and your smy memes :thumbup: :wave: big hugs xo evening bear and ice :D john don't worry we know your not scaring the newbies off :lol: It's the kilts right :lol: night Ada you've come to the right place if you like kilts :D :lol: Hi star let's know how your doing :? Matina I wish I was going out with you ,but I have bathroom cleaning duty, oh joy :D Good morning Pj can't wait to see how your new phone photos turn out :? That's a beautiful shot of rishi ,the colour is gorgeous but so is she :D Penrith Westfield or plaza as I used to call it we go there often to shop cause the parking can be a nightmare I've lost my car a few times in there :lol: Lots of rain overnight quit cold today only 18c :? Have a good day all
Sep 20th, 2018, 2:15 am
Sep 20th, 2018, 2:52 am
Ada please pm me the kilts video links i never say no to kilts :lol: :lol:
Sorry for late check in i had errands to run visitibg aunty now before going to pub for lunch. Thank you all for the support you guys are AWESOME!!
Welcome to the other newbie notstealingbooks dont be afraid join in. We are a mad buch the more the merrier.
Be safe everyone have a good evening/day god bless
Pj nice picture its much clearer can we get one of cosmo with your new phone;-) :lol:
Got to run see you all later
Sep 20th, 2018, 2:52 am

Sep 20th, 2018, 3:14 am
Hi, all. :wave:
I hope you're all having a good week so far. :)
Sep 20th, 2018, 3:14 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Sep 20th, 2018, 3:51 am
How are you star? Are you ok??? Thinking of you. Its cool again here today thank goodness. Whats tge weatber like for you?? Hate north winds hayfever city ;-(
Sep 20th, 2018, 3:51 am

Sep 20th, 2018, 4:19 am

Good Thursday morning to the TLWBF eastern hemisphere regulars . . . matina and Katy, Alessa and Star.

matina, will have many more photos of the fuzzies soon. Took the ones of Cosmo and Rishi late last night when I was working on my new iPhone 7 settings. The above was through the glass, because i didn't want to scare the cockies away, but will soon be taking some outdoor shots and expect a huge improvement with this camera.

Katy, it was 33 degrees outside Westfield's yesterday and I got a shock, since I had the AC on low while driving. Beautiful day but the shopping center was fairly overwhelming, even on a Wednesday afternoon. People in Apple were very nice and helpful and I didn't have to wait. Last night it was 2 degrees up here and is supposed to go down to -1 tonight. No rain, though. 12 degrees here now; I didn't spend as much time in the back garden this morning because it felt a bit cool when the sun was behind the clouds.

Diva, thanks for your iPhone help. I'll call on your again later today. Even though I restored a backup from the old iPhone, there seem to be changes. Am glad to have the new iOS operating system but it will take me a few more days to get comfortable with it.

Ada, glad you're enjoying TLWBF. There are a lot of things going on here, despite periods of calm, when this side of the planet is either sleeping or going out on errands.

Star, speed today is only 14.1 but I guess this is enough for me. Hope you're staying well.

Off for a Lavazza . . .
Sep 20th, 2018, 4:19 am

Sep 20th, 2018, 5:34 am
Ah... Pj with a new toy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This ought to be fun :D

matina... the weather here was close to record setting on Monday at 92degrees (33c) and has been hot all week so far
But a storm is moving through now and temps have fallen into the 60's and should remain cooler for a few days :D
And maybe some Kilts for you later :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Star and Katy... and no, I would NEVER scare the newbies away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Hi Ada... There aren't that many of us from the Western side of the world... so it does indeed quiet down during our day when the Aussies are asleep ;)

While Pj got to enjoy a Yankee win, my Cubs go butchered today... so...
Sep 20th, 2018, 5:34 am

Sep 20th, 2018, 6:04 am

John is absolutely right . . . am enjoying my new toy . . . not having to constantly delete photos before I can take new ones!

Ada, it's now mid afternoon in eastern Australia (3 pm here in the Blue Mountains) and things quiet down as matina and Katy and Star go about their days' business. (Star and matina are actually living in the middle South Australian time zone with its weird half hour difference.) A few North American night owls are sometimes still around at this time as well, or else the early-risers start appearing. So attendance at TLWBF is hard to predict . . . the Europeans can turn up too, here and there. It does get rather complicated.

Diva, am still working on the iPhone settings.

Sep 20th, 2018, 6:04 am

Sep 20th, 2018, 6:18 am
Yeah... you are going to be dangerous with your new toy.
Keep the beautiful pictures coming

And Ada, while I'm from the Midwestern City of Chicago, I keep weird hours and show up just about anytime.
Unfortunately, there never seems to be much action during the US day, so I rarely post during that time in this tread ;)
Sep 20th, 2018, 6:18 am